Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

What a SoJilicious episode ! 6/01/14 (Page 2)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
today episode was a treat to watch. we saw a changed sohum today. asohum who is all about Rajji and it was surely a surprise. the way he felt guilty about taking bani's name after spending a passionate night with Rajji clearly shows how he has totally forgotten Bani now. it took him time to realise as well as accept that now he's in love with Rajji however finally he did it. this was a surprise for all of us splly soji fans. i totally loved it. finally sohum is off bani now. finally he wont rant about bani anymore. finally he's found new love that too for all his life now. finally he's found his love in Rajji and his child. the dailogues were emotional,scenes were sentimental and sohum's confession was beyond expectation. superb episode. loved the way they both keep mentioning their child ignorant of the fact how much this child has also got them closer. the way sohum said he wont let HIS child grow without his father was truly emotional. loved the episode.

Edited by nb.neha - 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KPKPBT* Unnati *

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
me speechless awesome episode..soji rocks as always..thank u cvs for giving us such an amazing episode..Clap

KPKPBT* Unnati *

KPKPBT Senior Member
KPKPBT
KPKPBT

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
todays episode was just simply aweomeee
i loved soham for how he confessed his love. woh meri zindgi hai nahi jee sakta mein uske bina, kiunke mein us se pyar karta hoon it was awesome and soham as an actor did superbbb job he looked so passionate which mede me go crazy lol i just hope we still get alot of sojji scenes bani and parmeet are kinda boring lol i want more of saoham and rajji theyr rocking togather.Heart

nb.neha* Unnati *

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KPKPBT

todays episode was just simply aweomeee
i loved soham for how he confessed his love. woh meri zindgi hai nahi jee sakta mein uske bina, kiunke mein us se pyar karta hoon it was awesome and soham as an actor did superbbb job he looked so passionate which mede me go crazy lol i just hope we still get alot of sojji scenes bani and parmeet are kinda boring lol i want more of saoham and rajji theyr rocking togather.Heart

same here. Embarrassed i hope we get to see more of soji scenes now. i wanna see him take care of her. i wanna see them think and talk about their child and also themselves. i wanna see rajji confessing her love for sohum now. i wanna see sohum confessing his love to her. i just wanna see more of them without any misunderstanding coming their way. n plz no more sohum thinking of bani...no more of that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Always wanted to see Soham wooing Rajji and now I think he should show her that he loves only her and not Bani. 
Also, in today's episode, I felt the best part was when Rajji told him he took Bani's name the following day after spending the night with her, he was totally shocked.. he never meant to take Bani's name and that was clear in his expressions.Wink

i too wanted sohum to fall for raji. finally it happened. now i want see some soft romantic sweet close scenes between them bringing them even more closer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

Go to top