Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KPKPBT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
todays episode was just simply aweomeee
i loved soham for how he confessed his love. woh meri zindgi hai nahi jee sakta mein uske bina, kiunke mein us se pyar karta hoon it was awesome and soham as an actor did superbbb job he looked so passionate which mede me go crazy lol i just hope we still get alot of sojji scenes bani and parmeet are kinda boring lol i want more of saoham and rajji theyr rocking togather.❤️
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KPKPBT

todays episode was just simply aweomeee
i loved soham for how he confessed his love. woh meri zindgi hai nahi jee sakta mein uske bina, kiunke mein us se pyar karta hoon it was awesome and soham as an actor did superbbb job he looked so passionate which mede me go crazy lol i just hope we still get alot of sojji scenes bani and parmeet are kinda boring lol i want more of saoham and rajji theyr rocking togather.❤️

same here. 😳 i hope we get to see more of soji scenes now. i wanna see him take care of her. i wanna see them think and talk about their child and also themselves. i wanna see rajji confessing her love for sohum now. i wanna see sohum confessing his love to her. i just wanna see more of them without any misunderstanding coming their way. n plz no more sohum thinking of bani...no more of that.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hima-

Always wanted to see Soham wooing Rajji and now I think he should show her that he loves only her and not Bani. 

Also, in today's episode, I felt the best part was when Rajji told him he took Bani's name the following day after spending the night with her, he was totally shocked.. he never meant to take Bani's name and that was clear in his expressions.😉

i too wanted sohum to fall for raji. finally it happened. now i want see some soft romantic sweet close scenes between them bringing them even more closer.