What a SoJilicious episode ! 6/01/14

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG..what an amazing episode ! I was in awe throughout while watching it ! It was such a SoJilicious episode !!

I was hooked every minute. Rajji finally spills the beans to Sohum today and makes him understand what his mistake was. She even says that she never regretted the night with him, but only regretted what he said the next morning !

Sohum, got so guilty when Rajji said she'd never get back into his life. He goes back home and feels terribly guilty and misses her. He looks at the empty space in their wardrobe where Rajji used to keep her clothes & regrets.. Looks at a photo of her ! Aww😳

The next day Sohum goes back to Rajji and tries to apologize n get Rajji back with him. She refuses and he tells her, he's coming to the Bhullar house now if she cannot return, for her & their child.

At house Buaji gets warned by Rajji to not allow Sohum to come to the Bhullar Mansion..but lol..omg this is for the first time that I saw, Sohum looking SO restless and incomplete, he wasn't gonna listen to anyone !😳

When Buaji asks him, what bothers him and why is he so concerned about Rajji , who isn't bothered about him..he gets agressive & screams  that..Rajji is his life and he cannot live without her !☺️ omg..he finally confesses that he loves her ! And he looked so passionate about Rajji, when he confessed that it was a viewer's delight ! lol well, the whole family was shocked.

But after his outburst, he looked shocked and surprised himself. Maybe he didn't realize that all this time, he'd unconsciously fallen for Rajji and fallen hard.❀️ To all SoJi fans, smile cause Bani has finally been replaced by Rajji in his life and ..he looked actually more passionate about Rajji today, than he ever looked about Bani.  One of the BEST episodes of Bani idk !

I will rate this a 11/10 !
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very happy today that Soham has finally spoken! Rajji has spoken and told the truth.. I felt that was the only thing keeping Soham from accepting Rajji completely.. because he never understood why she behaved the way she did. But the way she cleared the MUs is awesome. Every dialogue was well written and of course kudos to Neha for her brilliant acting. I had tears in my eyes when she was telling him. And Soham, finally his doubts cleared but feeling extremely guilty realizes his mistake and understands that his wife is a real sweetheart! Now that Bani is not in the equation, I think we will get some romantic scenes of Soji in the Bhullar mansion before they confess their love for each other. I hope they take it slow in their romance angle. After so many days of mute and irritable Soham, we got a dhamakedar performance from Soham today!
* Unnati * thumbnail
@ Hima - I agree on that ! I'm hoping too that they take the romance angle, slow. Because this couple is pretty special. It was unexpected and a surprise to the viewers that they came together & not Bani and him..and they'd faced so many hardships already, that now, the Creatives just need to sustain the magic, the charm of SoJi but in a charming and soothing manner..every scene they show should be cautiously knitted and at a certain pace. The same chase, passion and love now, but the tables have turned this time. Rajji did it, back then in the Mann house and now handsome and asli Bhullar munda, would shower her with that, in the Bhullar Mansion. 😳

If only Desho knew who Sohum was..I'm glad she didn't and gave Sohum and Rajji to each other !

The scene where Rajji spills the beans, was emotional and beautiful..like you rightly said. It was so endearing and he must've felt both sad and relieved that, all this hate she has for him..is only a result of how much she loves him and has been hurt in that process. I hope he makes up for all of it, well !😳
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Always wanted to see Soham wooing Rajji and now I think he should show her that he loves only her and not Bani. 
Also, in today's episode, I felt the best part was when Rajji told him he took Bani's name the following day after spending the night with her, he was totally shocked.. he never meant to take Bani's name and that was clear in his expressions.πŸ˜‰

* Unnati * thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hima-

Always wanted to see Soham wooing Rajji and now I think he should show her that he loves only her and not Bani. 

Also, in today's episode, I felt the best part was when Rajji told him he took Bani's name the following day after spending the night with her, he was totally shocked.. he never meant to take Bani's name and that was clear in his expressions.πŸ˜‰

Yes, but I don't know why he did that,though. Maybe it's just his obsession with Bani, that he keeps on going Bani, Bani, Bani..whether he actually means it or not πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yea, I can conclude that so far, he was probably only obsessed with Bani..lol and maybe finally, realises the difference, that with Rajji, he's actually fallen in love.
Dinosauro thumbnail
Today's episode was the best until know
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really loved his out burst part so so so so much
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya definetly awwweeesssooommmeee episode  totally Soji  me fainted  thanku cv's for give us such a briilant episode and  awesome episode  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i m speechless now just saying very nice today soji rockz.. wat epsiode.. in tody episode every scene were very emotionally and passione love.. scenesπŸ˜ƒ
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today episode was a treat to watch. we saw a changed sohum today. asohum who is all about Rajji and it was surely a surprise. the way he felt guilty about taking bani's name after spending a passionate night with Rajji clearly shows how he has totally forgotten Bani now. it took him time to realise as well as accept that now he's in love with Rajji however finally he did it. this was a surprise for all of us splly soji fans. i totally loved it. finally sohum is off bani now. finally he wont rant about bani anymore. finally he's found new love that too for all his life now. finally he's found his love in Rajji and his child. the dailogues were emotional,scenes were sentimental and sohum's confession was beyond expectation. superb episode. loved the way they both keep mentioning their child ignorant of the fact how much this child has also got them closer. the way sohum said he wont let HIS child grow without his father was truly emotional. loved the episode. Edited by nb.neha - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me speechless awesome episode..soji rocks as always..thank u cvs for giving us such an amazing episode..πŸ‘