Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum Written Update 6th January 2014

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Diya Aur Baati Hum Written Update 6th January 2014              
Update                                 
SurYa have some cute moments in their room. Bhabo worried that why she gave permission to Sandy to pursue her dreams which is acting as a stampede. BhabSa while coming from temple, Bhabo notices some thing. Cadet Zakir in conversation with his parents in front of trophy saying he will win it at any cost and he reasons why so when his mom asks the reason. Bhabo thinks she got a reason to save the situation. Chavi in RM preparing food. Meena plans to ruin Chavi mind by plotting against Emily and gives her a plan which Chavi agrees to teach Emily a lesson. Bhabo drags Sandy near the trophy and says she got solution for her problem. Says to Sandy that she has to win the trophy at any cost. She listened the reason the cadet staying opposite to Sandy room saying that who ever wins this trophy will be eligible to get posting on his own decided place and gets high respect than other cadets. So If Sandy wins she can get posting in Pushkar and Bhabo can be tension free. Bhabasa, Sandy, Sooraj are stunned listening to Bhabo. Bhabo asks if Sandy can do it. 🥱                                         
Precap                           
Sandy calls Sooraj in room and shows him something. Sooraj smiles. :-)                     
Edited by -Ramya- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankss all. Sry updated frm mobile so no formatting option. O.O
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol back up pooch lethi 😆... thanks for being a fab updater to do from mobile ... 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way bhabho is walking around the ground...one would think, she wrote the exams and cleared the interview in a fancy saree, another stupid thing sandhya gave into...

can she win the MIL award and fix up her daughter and Meena in 11 months...

sandhya should say i will try my best and get her off the grounds for starters!

officer singh needs to kick her off asap!

she needs to make a counter promise...that i will win the award bhabho and you will not interfere in our life going forward.
live in pushkar on govt residence,...not in rathi mansion

and send meenakshi to jail for child swapping.

i think bhabho suspects it or would not keep bringing up 8th vachan!
Edited by prernacda - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For the Written Update

Tfs !

i thought i missed something 

hey this emotion " ðŸ¥± "in Written update for Bhabo made me Lol ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†