Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok i have a topic for you.
I am just going to ask and you people will search the net and tell me all you can find out about the war between arjuna and his army vs sindh army.
What relation does arjun have with the sindh royals?
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Medha- First to mujhko yeh batao Arjun n kis kis fight ki h ðŸ¤“
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From where does sindh fits in Dwaparyug it's a place in Pak in Kalyug...how Arjun is connected with Sindh? 
--Royal-- thumbnail
medha kha chile gye ans bhi day d...i m waitng yr ðŸ˜³
Medha.S thumbnail
Sindh/sindhu kingdom - king jayadrath?
The one who tried to kidnap draupadi ..
Mere ques ka answer do ... How was arjun related to him and why the war happend b/w arjuna and saindhya army?
--Royal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: medha00

Sindh/sindhu kingdom - king jayadrath?
The one who tried to kidnap draupadi ..
Mere ques ka answer do ... How was arjun related to him and why the war happend b/w arjuna and saindhya army?

jayadrath jis s draupadi ko Arjun aur bheem n bachaya tha 
Medha.S thumbnail
@abhi arjuna went on war with so many people and kingdom that i cant count them on my hands and legs ..Lolol.
Arjuna-the warrior prince.
And, i will post the war in matsya,virats kingdom.
Bhrata shree ne 1/1000th part bataya hai ..
Arjuna alone will defeat the whole lot and the war was fierce ...
He made them sleep only after he had defeated each one of them in fierce battle ... *sigh* our arjun.
--Royal-- thumbnail
@medha-Matsya aur virat yudh ok...aactully mujhko pta h in k baare m but shi s nhi...plazzz clear 😛
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haan, yeh wahi jayadrath hain, pandav aur kaurav the jis ke sale, jisne paandavon ko chakravyuh ke baahar hi rok diyaa thaa, jiske vajah se abhimanyu maraa tha, aur jise maarne ke liye arjun ne pratigya ki thi ke suraj dhal jaane se pehle agar usko nahi maaraa toh woh khud jal maregaa, aur apne paarth ko bachaane ki liye krishna ko din ko raat banaanaa padaa thaa, yehi wohi khote de puttar jaidrath hain.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: medha00

How was arjun related to him and why the war happend b/w arjuna and saindhya army?

Arjun's realtion with Sindh:
His only sister Dusshala's husband, Jayadrath was the king of the Sindhu kingdom...

Why war happened:
The only war with Sindh that I know of (except in the Kurukshetra) was because Jayadrath ordered the capture of Draupadi....
Found on net...
One day, during the time the Pandavas are in exile, the Pandavas need to gather samitha and darbha (holy grass) for rituals and to gather food. They leave Draupadi alone at the ashrama and request Sage Trunabindu to watch over her. On that day Jayadratha sees Draupadi, he sends his minister Kotikasya and asks him to inquire as to who she was. Kotikasya goes to her and after learning about her identity, informs Jayadratha that she is Draupadi, the wife of the Pandavas. Jayadratha in spite of learning her identity, goes to Draupadi and proposes to marry her. Initially welcoming him as their brother-in-law, Draupadi vehemently refuses the proposal. Infuriated, Jayadratha abducts Draupadi and starts moving towards his kingdom. The Pandavas who return to their ashrama and find Draupadi missing, learn about the event that has unfolded by the account of Draupadi's friend Dhaatreyika, who witnesses Jayadratha forcefully carrying Draupadi. Yudhisthira then orders Arjuna and Bhima to rescue Draupadi. Both of them defeat Jayadratha and bring him before Yudhisthira. Draupadi begs for Jayadratha to be pardoned and not killed, in order to prevent Dushala from becoming a widow. She suggests he be treated like a slave. So, Bhima shaves Jayadratha's head leaving him with just five spots of hair on his head, before setting him free.