||~ SHAHEER SHEIKH ~|| ** Vibhatsu Arjuna ** AT #9/ DT's Nt pg 70/ 73 - Page 108

Posted: 10 years ago
Bhratashree what about the naagastra?
:p
Hum.Lord shiva gave him the pashupastra after their wrestling match on mount himavat.
shaheer shouldn't shave his chest yar he looks too irresistible with the mild hair haye
hi aru, dishaa bhatak ke aakhir kaar aa hi gayin aap.
well, let me rephrase my qustion, which weapon was in arjun's possesion but he never used it?
Originally posted by RoseFairy

shaheer shouldn't shave his chest yar he looks too irresistible with the mild hair haye

:) hellooo ...
Hmm, maybe when they get older, and abhimanyu comes, arjun becomes a father, then perhaps we will have the chest hair and beard too maybe.He is already hitting the gym to have more bulk and look more fatherly. 😆
Originally posted by RoseFairy

😲 🤣
Originally posted by Arijit007

hi aru, dishaa bhatak ke aakhir kaar aa hi gayin aap.

ana hi pada apne golden princess k lie prince charming jo akhir  mil hi gaya
Originally posted by Arijit007

well, let me rephrase my qustion, which weapon was in arjun's possesion but he never used it?

Iska humko gyaan nhi h bhrata shree aap bataye ...n apane mere phale question ka bhi ans nhi kiya abhi tak 🥱
Originally posted by medha00

:) hellooo ...
Hmm, maybe when they get older, and abhimanyu comes, arjun becomes a father, then perhaps we will have the chest hair and beard too maybe.He is already hitting the gym to have more bulk and look more fatherly. 😆

Wht rabbish ...Shaheer kabhi itna mature dekh hi nhi sakta...he always looks like a cute baby 😳 btw i m waiting to c ki abhimanyu kon play karta h... 😊
This is the last time I'm warning u people that Soumya Seth can't be discussed here as she is not connected to the show...she was Shaheer's ex co actor...Kindly discuss about Shaheer n her at Navya forums it will b a better place...Kindly refrain talking about Somya henceforth or else I will ask DT to take some action..

Thank You!