||~ SHAHEER SHEIKH ~|| ** Vibhatsu Arjuna ** AT #9/ DT's Nt pg 70/ 73 - Page 104

Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know ...aagar aa jaate to vote bhi kar dete h na...pta nhi kha h sab 😕
Krishna wasnt angry at arjun when he said he cant fight with his relatives.Arjun ko bs uksaa rahe the wo.

And bhishma-arjun fight, duri jaan accused bhishm for not fighting seriously so he was very angry and arjuna was hesitant to fight with his grampa.
In this situation, bhishmas arrows injured arjuna and seeing this, krishna got angry and he found a chariot wheel lying close, he took it and ran towards bhishma to attack.
So krishna was angry but not with arjuna, he was angry for arjuna and at bhishma
hey shaheer k ek pic as arjuna wig lagaya gaya tha did anyone notice?
@jhum- kon s pic ki baat jar rahi ho???? Shaheer q wig lagyega...original hairs h us k pass lambe n ganhe ...silky s aur thode milky s
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

@jhum- kon s pic ki baat jar rahi ho???? Shaheer q wig lagyega...original hairs h us k pass lambe n ganhe ...silky s aur thode milky s

actually sohini made a siggy on our arjun-subhadra whr she used the pic i don't have original pic should i share the siggy here to point out?
Edited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
@medha- duri angry tha qki bheeshm n yeh kah diya tha ki wo kisi pandavas ko nhi marege...qki un k liye kuravas n pandavas barabar h ...but Krishan wale baat m shi hu coz i remerbr ...ki Krishana n gusse m Arjun s kha tha...parth mujhko laga ki tum dharam k liye yudh kar rahe ho islay pore man s yudh karoge par tumko to dhram s jayda apane pitamaha ki chinta h ...to thik h tum agar pitamaha s yudh nhi karna chahte to m karoga ...qki mujhko to dhram ki rakhsa karne hi h.
@jhum- ya plazzz share it...hum bhi dekhe ki usne wig q use ki h
i know...Arjun used wig to portray Brihanala...🤣🤣
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

i know...Arjun used wig to portray Brihanala...🤣🤣

Are ha...Brihanalllaaa🤣🤣
It must be an old pic of shaheer as arjun .. During the screening i guess ...
Abhi to his hair is really long and thick ... More so than it is shown in the show since these epis were shot months ago ...
Even in the pics of shaheer, his ponytail looked quite long.
Hayeee.