Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhratashree, aap kiska naam puch rahe hai?? 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

@Arijit bhrata...tum mujh s puch rahe ho ????? Aur kon sa vichaar bhrta shree????

haan, main aapse hi puch rahaa thaa, aur charchaa kaa vishay arjun aur ulupi ho isi vichaar ke baarein mein keh rahaa thaa.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arijit bhrata - ohhh me abhinisha...u call me whtever u want...😛 btw oknArjun aur ulupi m discussion karte h...koi h jo is veshay p aur roshni daal sake 😛
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok, abhi, kaash yeh dikhaade ke arjun ko kaise ulupi ne haran kiyaa tha is show pe, shaheer ki expressions dekhne laayak hogi.
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kunti Arjun siggy...

--Royal-- thumbnail
Bhrata shree - i wish 2 .. btw asia parteet hota h aapko Shahher k expression ( expression ki hindi nhi pta 😔 ) kch jyda hi pasnd aa gye h 😛 ..no doubt Shaheer to master h expression dene m 😆Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayee

Kunti Arjun siggy...

Wooow 😛 beautiful creation dear 👏 ⭐️
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

Nam ka meaning jiska naam hain usi ke muh se sun lo...
When Uttar asks for Arjuna's 10 names, he replies:
'They called me Dhananjaya because I lived in the midst of wealth, having subjugated all the countries and taking away their treasures. They called me Vijaya because when I go out to battle with invincible kings, I never return (from the field) without vanquishing them. I am called Swetavahana because when battling with the foe, white horses decked in golden armour are always yoked unto my car. They call me Falguna because I was born on the breast of the Himavat on a day when the constellation Uttara Falguna was on the ascendent. I am named Kiritin from a diadem, resplendent like the sun, having been placed of old on my head by Indra during my encounter with the powerful Danavas. I am known as Vibhatsu among gods and men, for my never having committed a detestable deed on the battle-field. And since both of my hands are capable of drawing the Gandiva, I am known as Savyasachin among gods and men. They call me Arjuna because my complexion is very rare within the four boundaries of the earth and because also my acts are always stainless. I am known among human beings and celestials by the name of Jishnu, because I am unapproachableand incapable of being kept down, and a tamer of adversaries and son of the slayer of Paka. And Krishna, my tenth appellation, was given to me by my father out of affection towards his black-skinned boy of great purity.'

Ab samajh mein aya??? 😆

Aur tumhari bhi fav character wo hai??? 😊
But meri sirf fav character nahi, meri to love interest bhi wohi hai... 😳

Thank u for explaining so nicely ... Arre love interest hai woh tumhari , kya bataun behen mujhe v usse pyar hai .. Jab woh tv pe aati thi to main use dekh ke itni khush n excited ho jaati thi ki my maa was like 😕 .. Usse lagta tha ki mai to gayee ...
Edited by simplysappy - 10 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@suki, abhi yer kunti was extremely jealous of madri, madri negative na thi, kunti was very rude to her cause she though that pandu loved madri more.
Pandu ke request pe usne madri ko mantra diya wo bhi ek baar uske baad mana kar diya because madri had twins.
And kunti did want ki madri ke usse zada bete ho.
Yaha to kunti donoko kos rahi hogi .. Dono ne khud ko maar liya and use akkela 5 sons ke saath chhor diya.
Arjun to sabka ladla hai(his name-kurunandan), wo apni mummy ko aisi duwidha me nahi desksakta
--Royal-- thumbnail
@medha- old MB m lagta tha Bheem aur Arjun jayda close h i mean Bheem Arjun s jayda pyaar karta tha aur Arjun may br Nakul s but is MB m lagta h yudhi n bheem dobo Arjun s sab a jayda luv karte h😊