Rangrasiya

Laila-Rudra are HOT! (Page 17)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Don't worry yaar, PaRud will have even more hot, sexy, intense scenesWink LOL

LOL I have my doubts there... dont think Sanaya is comfortable doing such scenes.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Don't worry yaar, PaRud will have even more hot, sexy, intense scenesWink LOL

LOL I have my doubts there... dont think Sanaya is comfortable doing such scenes.LOL

Sanaya will be comfortable she did in MJHT and I also felt the consummation scene scene in IPKKND was so hot . According to me she made that scene so hot for me . She looked dam hot in black saree . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiraotvbuf

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by dushturain

It was okay... ...all the time I was thinking okay so if the serial shows this type of scene with a not important girl in the second week imagine what they will show between paro and rudra... I'm waiting for that day to come.
Today's Laila and Rudra's scene gave me hope for Paro and Rudra suhaag raat scene :)

lol u echo my sentiments! i liked the scene A LOT despite it not being the leads! meaning the way they showed it.. it came out exactly as intended.. carnal.. emotionless, selfish pleasure and no respect involved.. they pretty much did it like animals cz having sex without emotions is soulless n its still a reality n i am glad its being portrayed well here..

so i for one am liking the things happening...

but ya rofl, as long way off as its as if right now I do have a lot of hope for the San Ashish scene LOL

PS: Ashish looked hot - Laila looked vulgar - so put together i think that was vulgarly hot TongueLOL

Hello dear princesssunera,

Exactly u got my point, no matter what anyone says I have no insecurities regarding laila that she might create problem hence take Rudra from Paro in future plot, She is of no importance. What she and Rudra shares is just physical release and nothing else. And this is important for a man like Rudra who is 28 years old and so virile.

In future we can see Laila  in two lights. Either she will be shown as a vamp creating mischief between Rudra and Paro by filling up Paro with insecurities OR She could be seen supporting and directing Rudra towards Paro when she realises Rudra is in love with Paro thus being the pivotical character in Parud's relationship. Because admit it or not Laila does hv a soft corner for Rudra and sees his vurnerability beyond his rough and tough and cruel exterior. (Regarding to what she said to him that she doesn't know why she bears all his insult and still come back to him) In either way she knows Rudra doesn't and will not love her ever.

I am loving this plot but am scared to put my hopes up in case it doesn't meet my expectations. Anyway fingers crossed. Day Dreaming

PS. Ya I admit it was vulgarly hot Tongueand Rudra  made my heart miss a beat. Tell me prejudiced or whatever i dont like Ankita so ya i didnt really think she was looking pretty yesterday. She looked like a prostitute with so much ott makeup and i didnt like her hair. Confused

Edited by -VishaD- - 07 January 2014 at 4:25am

tvbuf

Sansanana IF-Sizzlerz
Sansanana
Sansanana

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
laila is a negetive character???
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Originally posted by Desichiqneez

Count me in...!!!! ROFLSillyBlushing

Rudra-Laila FTW!!! DeadShocked loveee themmm ...!!! 

BlushingDay Dreaming

Ironically, Both women , ankita and sanaya have romanced the  SAME MEN/HERO  in the past-  BARUN SOBTI ... !!! meowww.  ROFLClown

lee , leeShocked

u want two fandom to fight kya.LOLu are desperate for some cat fights nah.LOLLOL
So you are ankita fan kya??????
Two fandoms mean which two dear?

no, i am not Ankita fan .LOL I am not a Aashish fan either, but i do like  Rudru. BlushingAs for fandom which one, let it be a secret, but am sure there will some cat fights. meow meow.ROFL As for if I am fan of Sanaya or not, u go figure.Wink

Fortuitous IF-Sizzlerz
Fortuitous
Fortuitous

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Whats this pretty cute bakwas?
ANKITA WAS HOT...i said it <3

btw both sanny and ankita are baruns old loves..wahwah saurabhji

tvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I found that scene sleazy and cheap, and Laila also. Really sleazy. 

There was nothing hot about it.

The PH wanted to show these two indulge in a physical relationship, and that was all.

The good thing I liked about this scene was Rudra was still gentle with Laila, so foretelling that he will handle Paro so delicately Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiraodushturain

Storybrooke Goldie
Storybrooke
Storybrooke

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Yes they definitely do have chemistry.!..I actually really liked how they depicted that scene. And even that they decided to add such a scene in the second week of the show. Paro better turn on her A game nowLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index