Don't u believe loyalty in relationship or love  

Edited by samirao - 06 January 2014 at 9:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalash

VincyAnne IF-Rockerz
VincyAnne
VincyAnne

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

there  chances  for  paro  to  become   gandhari  of  mahabharath you  know  101 bachhas, and  that  too  indirectlyROFL   ohhh   what   a  happy  family  it  would  beDay Dreaming
[/QUOTE]
ROFL She would faint I tell you ... Poor girl has to take care of 101 'Dalmatians' all of a sudden... That would really be a happy family ...  LOL
Indiana_Jones Senior Member
Indiana_Jones
Indiana_Jones

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VincyAnne

there  chances  for  paro  to  become   gandhari  of  mahabharath you  know  101 bachhas, and  that  too  indirectlyROFL   ohhh   what   a  happy  family  it  would  beDay Dreaming

ROFL She would faint I tell you ... Poor girl has to take care of 101 'Dalmatians' all of a sudden... That would really be a happy family ...  LOL
[/QUOTE]
ROFL,  she  should  be  happy,  i  mean  she  got  a  lot  of  bachhas  freeLOL  any mother's  wish  is  too  have  bachhasLOL

VincyAnne

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashprincessunara

VincyAnne IF-Rockerz
VincyAnne
VincyAnne

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SAMUEL--

Originally posted by VincyAnne

ROFL,  she  should  be  happy,  i  mean  she  got  a  lot  of  bachhas  freeLOL  any mother's  wish  is  too  have  bachhasLOL
[/QUOTE]
You're funny ...  But how can 1 be happy when there's a "witch" called Laila haunting her hubby ... LOL

princessunara

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Originally posted by Desichiqneez

Count me in...!!!! ROFLSillyBlushing

Rudra-Laila FTW!!! DeadShocked loveee themmm ...!!! 

BlushingDay Dreaming

Ironically, Both women , ankita and sanaya have romanced the  SAME MEN/HERO  in the past-  BARUN SOBTI ... !!! meowww.  ROFLClown

One is still playing lead heroine role while the other one moved on to vamp & Supporting character.

*Go figure*

One still playing lead heroine (exactly,  main heroine hoon ) lol while the other one *moved on* (correct words) lol  to bigger and challenging scale vamp *Laila* (exciting) .  

supporting character (eg : rani in VZ or perhaps Deepadz in Cocktail ) whether as a lead or supporting , what matters is the *deep impact* lol which was very evident from last nyt episode. Both these women have scintillating chemistry with Ashish n amazing actors, no doubt ..

*Go Variety* 

PS:  I like Sanaya since Radha beti A LOT . she was damn good playing vamp and supporting cast .  I admire Ankita for her guts and growth in acting.  I love Both women hats off ... . ClapStarApprove  

Edited by Desichiqneez - 06 January 2014 at 9:45pm

xAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

BlushingDay Dreaming

Ironically, Both women , ankita and sanaya have romanced the  SAME MEN/HERO  in the past-  BARUN SOBTI ... !!! meowww.  ROFLClown

One is still playing lead heroine role while the other one moved on to vamp & Supporting character.

*Go figure*

One still playing lead heroine (exactly,  main heroine hoon ) lol while the other one *moved on* (correct words) lol  to bigger and challenging scale vamp *Laila* (exciting) .  

supporting character (eg : rani in VZ or perhaps Deepadz in Cocktail ) whether as a lead or supporting , what matters is the *deep impact* lol which was very evident from last nyt episode. Both these women have scintillating chemistry n amazing actors, no doubt ..

*Go Variety* 

PS:  I like Sanaya since Radha beti A LOT . she was damn good playing vamp and supporting cast .  I admire Ankita for her guts and growth in acting.  I love Both women hats off ... . ClapStarApprove  

Yeah when Sanaya started off she use left right left & Radha Beti as her acting school since she doesn't speak Hindi at all.
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

BlushingDay Dreaming

lee , leeShocked

u want two fandom to fight kya.LOLu are desperate for some cat fights nah.LOLLOL

hayyy me fight ???? ShockedAngry in my dictionary only have LOVE, LIVE , LAUGH... ROFLClownSilly

me is desperate for more laila-rudra PARC scenes... dil maange more!!! ROFLBlushingDay Dreaming Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index