Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: poulomi12

Isnt the song from Mangal Pandey film?πŸ€”

Is it? I have no ideaπŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Dunno about that but both Ashish and Ankita executed the scene excellently... I had goosebumps watching it😳

Question: Did they actually smooch or was it just a trick used by camera? I felt pretty real..πŸ˜†

They made it look like they smooched but u know censor board will not allow. So to answer your question yeah they did kissπŸ˜†

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

They made it look like they smooched but u know censor board will not allow. So to answer your question yeah they did kissπŸ˜†

😲 They DID?😲

Then whats in store for PaRud?!
Edited by poulomi12 - 10 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Yep!πŸ˜† 
The song is pretty HOT.

😲 They DID?😲

Then whats in store for PaRud?!

Don't worry yaar, PaRud will have even more hot, sexy, intense scenesπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yup it is from Mangal Pandey movie . 
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Don't worry yaar, PaRud will have even more hot, sexy, intense scenesπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I have my doubts there... dont think Sanaya is comfortable doing such scenes.πŸ˜†
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† I have my doubts there... dont think Sanaya is comfortable doing such scenes.πŸ˜†

Sanaya will be comfortable she did in MJHT and I also felt the consummation scene scene in IPKKND was so hot . According to me she made that scene so hot for me . She looked dam hot in black saree . 
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol u echo my sentiments! i liked the scene A LOT despite it not being the leads! meaning the way they showed it.. it came out exactly as intended.. carnal.. emotionless, selfish pleasure and no respect involved.. they pretty much did it like animals cz having sex without emotions is soulless n its still a reality n i am glad its being portrayed well here..

so i for one am liking the things happening...

but ya rofl, as long way off as its as if right now I do have a lot of hope for the San Ashish scene πŸ˜†

PS: Ashish looked hot - Laila looked vulgar - so put together i think that was vulgarly hot πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hello dear princesssunera,

Exactly u got my point, no matter what anyone says I have no insecurities regarding laila that she might create problem hence take Rudra from Paro in future plot, She is of no importance. What she and Rudra shares is just physical release and nothing else. And this is important for a man like Rudra who is 28 years old and so virile.

In future we can see Laila  in two lights. Either she will be shown as a vamp creating mischief between Rudra and Paro by filling up Paro with insecurities OR She could be seen supporting and directing Rudra towards Paro when she realises Rudra is in love with Paro thus being the pivotical character in Parud's relationship. Because admit it or not Laila does hv a soft corner for Rudra and sees his vurnerability beyond his rough and tough and cruel exterior. (Regarding to what she said to him that she doesn't know why she bears all his insult and still come back to him) In either way she knows Rudra doesn't and will not love her ever.

I am loving this plot but am scared to put my hopes up in case it doesn't meet my expectations. Anyway fingers crossed.

PS. Ya I admit it was vulgarly hot πŸ˜›and Rudra  made my heart miss a beat. Tell me prejudiced or whatever i dont like Ankita so ya i didnt really think she was looking pretty yesterday. She looked like a prostitute with so much ott makeup and i didnt like her hair. πŸ˜•

Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
laila is a negetive character???