Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: samirao

@ miss coco why r u asking me that  q 

Don't u believe loyalty in relationship or love  

Yes there needs to be loyalty in relationship and love but we need to be practical not every single guy in this world is a virgin before marriage. Its pretty impressive that the CVs showed that. Its different, never seen before on tv.
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

🀣 She would faint I tell you ... Poor girl has to take care of 101 'Dalmatians' all of a sudden... That would really be a happy family ...  πŸ˜†

🀣,  she  should  be  happy,  i  mean  she  got  a  lot  of  bachhas  freeπŸ˜†  any mother's  wish  is  too  have  bachhasπŸ˜†

You're funny ...  But how can 1 be happy when there's a "witch" called Laila haunting her hubby ... πŸ˜†
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

One is still playing lead heroine role while the other one moved on to vamp & Supporting character.

*Go figure*

One still playing lead heroine (exactly,  main heroine hoon ) lol while the other one *moved on* (correct words) lol  to bigger and challenging scale vamp *Laila* (exciting) .  

supporting character (eg : rani in VZ or perhaps Deepadz in Cocktail ) whether as a lead or supporting , what matters is the *deep impact* lol which was very evident from last nyt episode. Both these women have scintillating chemistry with Ashish n amazing actors, no doubt ..

*Go Variety* 

PS:  I like Sanaya since Radha beti A LOT . she was damn good playing vamp and supporting cast .  I admire Ankita for her guts and growth in acting.  I love Both women hats off ... . πŸ‘β­οΈ  

Edited by Desichiqneez - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

One still playing lead heroine (exactly,  main heroine hoon ) lol while the other one *moved on* (correct words) lol  to bigger and challenging scale vamp *Laila* (exciting) .  

supporting character (eg : rani in VZ or perhaps Deepadz in Cocktail ) whether as a lead or supporting , what matters is the *deep impact* lol which was very evident from last nyt episode. Both these women have scintillating chemistry n amazing actors, no doubt ..

*Go Variety* 

PS:  I like Sanaya since Radha beti A LOT . she was damn good playing vamp and supporting cast .  I admire Ankita for her guts and growth in acting.  I love Both women hats off ... . πŸ‘β­οΈ  

Yeah when Sanaya started off she use left right left & Radha Beti as her acting school since she doesn't speak Hindi at all.
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

lee , lee😲

u want two fandom to fight kya.πŸ˜†u are desperate for some cat fights nah.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hayyy me fight ???? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘ in my dictionary only have LOVE, LIVE , LAUGH... πŸ€£πŸ€‘πŸ€ͺ

me is desperate for more laila-rudra PARC scenes... dil maange more!!! πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€’

Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

🀣,  she  should  be  happy,  i  mean  she  got  a  lot  of  bachhas  freeπŸ˜†  any mother's  wish  is  too  have  bachhasπŸ˜†

You're funny ...  But how can 1 be happy when there's a "witch" called Laila haunting her hubby ... πŸ˜†

dont  worry , rudra  adjust  karenge  with  2  womenπŸ˜†
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

i am gonna smack u . Where were u all these days?😑

smack you backkk... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€— i know i know just say it that you MISS ME A LOT hai na hai na...!!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜›  busy with my internship and  annoying boss ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”

I hate ST AND NAUNTANKI ph ... now
 i am outta focus again...!!!! dang it !!!! 

Ashish is sooo bloody HAWT!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ€’
Edited by Desichiqneez - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: samirao

@ miss coco why r u asking me that  q 

Don't u believe loyalty in relationship or love  

Cause you seem to be really possessive of Rudra. πŸ˜†
Ofc I believe loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship.

But in this case PaRud are neither in love with each other nor in a relationship. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†.. 
ya you are right.. i too found that scene HOT... 
but i am sure Paro and rudra will also look hot... i guess...

I dont know about laila but Rudra was hot... lol
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DN2012

Rudra doesn't know paro yet does he???She is someone whom he rescued.that is all she is to him.but once she gets into his heart,the laila is done for.shown the door is the term I am going to use.

If the girl was in hid life that was okay but physical relation!!!! I can't digest the fact πŸ˜•