Rangrasiya

Laila-Rudra are HOT! - Page 7

lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Ashish and Anikta did a fab job in that scene. 

But to me it was just fast and dirty sex, no emotions involved. laila looked cheap and desperate...but ofcourse Rudra was hawt ☺️I am guessing that is what they wanted to portray to the viewers.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

i wrote before class started but then thought abt it n dah...🀣

i cant write during clas! college se nikal degi or worst principal ll complain my parentsπŸ˜†

Oh ok ... Well imagine if your parents found out what you wrote ???!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ankita is a pretty actress .frankly saying I didn't expect this intimacy between Laila and rudra that too on 2nd week of the show . It just says Laila has more to the story , she may have important role to play when parud fall in love. She players a cameo . 
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: VincyAnne

Oh ok ... Well imagine if your parents found out what you wrote ???!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

they ll never find out!😈...i hope so
dont try to scare me...m an adult!

ok...they shouldnt find outπŸ˜’
😳
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dakshaavi

Ankita is a pretty actress .frankly saying I didn't expect this intimacy between Laila and rudra that too on 2nd week of the show . It just says Laila has more to the story , she may have important role to play when parud fall in love. She players a cameo . 

if a actress like Ankita has taken up the character laila then it has importance n it ll b long...😊
Ekya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know the story hasnt even progressed to show Paro falling in love with Rudra, but the man doesnt seem to take relationships seriously...

I am getting apprehensive for Paro, I hope when she comes into equation Rudra will change for good and will be honest and loyal to her
Ekya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

if a actress like Ankita has taken up the character laila then it has importance n it ll b long...😊

Oh you are scaring me now
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh poor Barun Sobti
Both of his lead heroines (Ankita and Sanaya),
romancing Ashish that too in the same show
Ashish ki to nikal padi πŸ˜†
But the scene was Hot
I am glad they showed this scene it is practical
I guess show will be close to reality, no OTT drama
otherwise it is weird how they portray the leading actor to be virgin until arrival of his leading lady in his life
I mean come on No man can be virgin at 28
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

they ll never find out!😈...i hope so

dont try to scare me...m an adult!

ok...they shouldnt find outπŸ˜’
😳

M an adult too but if my parents were to find out all these ... I dunno what I'll do ... Thank God I didn't watch yesterday's episode (was reading the LU) my dad was literally standing behind asking me what I'm doing ... And I said that I'm chatting .. Imagine if he were to see me watching Rudra and Laila's scene ... I would have fainted .. 
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want RUDRA to b loyal with PARO , no Laila , kaila or karaila after PARO   bASSEdited by samirao - 10 years ago