Posted: 10 years ago
It was seductive..but i wanted Paro to Rudra's 1st
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ireena7

I hate Laila...😡such a shameless women

How can Rudra do this to Paro.😭

Rudra doesn't know paro yet does he???She is someone whom he rescued.that is all she is to him.but once she gets into his heart,the laila is done for.shown the door is the term I am going to use.
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWEEBILLI

It was seductive..but i wanted Paro to Rudra's 1st

How do you know it is Rudra's first...and this wasn't Rudra's and Laila's first meeting.they have met before...he said kaha tha na maine ki main tujhe milne aauunga... something to this effect,that means they have met before tooo.
lsage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Pls don't kill me but I really found them hot. To be honest That scene was so damn sexy. I actually liked the seduction 😆 I don't hate Laila, she's Hot man😳 I still ship Rudra-Paro😆 

P.S Rudra better be using a condom😆 safety comes first 😆

We might be in the minority here but I agree! That scene was hot!! A hot blooded Indian TV lead with needs!!  Never thought I'd see the day!

I'm glad they introduced Laila...makes the love story edgy. Shows that Rudra is a hardcore man of the world against the Paro the shivering village girl. Makes their story and journey towards each other more interesting. 

BTW, Rudra's intensity during the...😲☺️
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lsage

We might be in the minority here but I agree! That scene was hot!! A hot blooded Indian TV lead with needs!! Never thought I'd see the day!

I'm glad they introduced Laila...makes the love story edgy. Shows that Rudra is a hardcore man of the world against the Paro the shivering village girl. Makes their story and journey towards each other more interesting.

BTW, Rudra's intensity during the...😲☺️

Meee tooo.God they were so good.that was one sexy scene.him gripping her fingers and turning them to her back.wow.I knew Ankita is comfortable with such scenes,but she blew me away today...
I even thought Laila was prettier than paro today.My POV...(don't care the bashing)...
The way she said yeh bisthar bohut chotta hai...nicely done...I can keep going on and on... 😳 😳 ❤️
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup but one request nautanki wali itne hot seen mat dikjao me apni family k saath ye show dekhti hu...
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddzykhanmalik

Yup but one request nautanki wali itne hot seen mat dikjao me apni family k saath ye show dekhti hu...

Thank God for computers and a husband who goes to work in the morning...it is morning in the US. 😆 😆 😛
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
the scene was good n she acted. Well .
LazyBing thumbnail
I didnt find her hot but she is pretty😳 and the scene was pretty good but could be better if it was PaRud☺️ And yeh he must be using a condom coz then he should be ready to get a few slaps from Paro lol😆