Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

The Denial...

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Finally, finally,  Raghu has done it..

A turning point in this serial... for the first time Raghu did not say "Hojayega Babyji " to Shivani... ClapClapClap 

Loved the way he took charge and removed J n M from Rana's room and declared his intention of staying in Rana's room himself.. Clap  .. the evil trio could do nothing but bluster.. even S's tears did not work this time.. WinkLOL.. S will now have to think up some new tactic to make him listen to her...LOL

...for a moment I felt that she was going to claim half of Rana's room as her share.. THAT would be worth watching.. WinkLOL  .. would love to see R's reaction as well.. will he rise to the challenge or retreat... Evil Smile

R was fabulous today.. went through the entire gamut of emotions.. from strong and controlled with J n M and S... to caring and emotional with his mom...  to normal and friendly with Pannatai... awesum acting by AB... StarStarStarStarStar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagRaghu-shivanisanitha7kautilya04Latha.IDivzOnAirheera1702Renu111rekrnUma-Arhaanfanawida

heera1702 IF-Rockerz
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Ur title n review just perfect ..like the epi ..ClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7DivzOnAirRenu111a_umarekrnawida

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
nice analysis and title di...
i love arhaan acting ...his attitude today...wow he just fabulous today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAira_umaawida

ArhanAngadholic Goldie
ArhanAngadholic
ArhanAngadholic

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
It would be great to watch when Shi says R dat "Thikh hai phir aaj se hum bhi isi room mein rahengi" R(shockingly) ye aap kya keh rahi h babyJi ye kaise ho sakta h den again S "Kyu nhi ho skta jb tum reh skte ho to hum kyu nhi abhi se aadhi room meri h"

DivzOnAira_umaRenu111

DivzOnAir IF-Dazzler
DivzOnAir
DivzOnAir

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Superb analysis uma...luvd d raghu-jm scene. He was jus brilliant. But my fav part was wen he said no to shi. Not cos he said no, but I luvd raghu's expression wen shivani cried. Like even though it was she that was crying, its his heart that broke. N shi had to accept defeat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

...for a moment I felt that she was going to claim half of Rana's room as her share.. THAT would be worth watching.. WinkLOL  .. would love to see R's reaction as well.. will he rise to the challenge or retreat... Evil Smile

Nice post Uma.

Agree with you.

You made me imagine Shivani sleeping on daaju's bed. And Raghu on floor like those old days after their shaadi.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaRenu111

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
nice analysis uma...as usual...
my most fav of 2 day's epi is the variations we got to see from Arhaan...challenging jaz and Mahima...then the soft denial to babyji...then a cute explanation with panna thai...then the concern shown for his mom...Day Dreaming it's an awesome epi...watching him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghu-shivanisanitha7Renu111a_umaawida

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis di.my fav is raghu shivani and raghu latha scenes..he was just awesome

Raghu-shivania_umaRenu111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index