Qubool Hai

Papers Milgaye! 6/1/13 QH WU

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zoya tries to prove herself innocent, but Razia defames Zoya and Dilshad. Badi bi tries to stand up for Zoya, but Razia taunts her. Zoya pleads for more time, Gauffer is about to agree, but Razia buts in and asks the police to arrest Zoya. The police are taking Zoya away, Dilshad is worried and goes to call Asad, while goiing her dupatta gets stick to the rope, to which  the bundle is tied. She tugs at it and the bundle opens, the papers fall at Zoya' s feet. She yells for Dilshad and says we found the original papers. Razia is shocked.

Najma is annoyed that he hide such a big thing from Nikhat. Nikhat asks her to take it easy. Najma looks at the picture and remembers seeing Sameera somewhere.

Zoya shows the police the papers. Gauffer-Razia are tense. Razia still tries to blame Zoya, but the police says will you let us do our work? Razia shuts up.

Nikhat is dragging Najma to Haseena to tell her about Sameera. Najma is trying to tell Haseena, but Haseena twists the talk around. Haseena blames Nikhat about her mental health. Najma thinks she made a mistake. Haseena comments about Nikhat, Najma takes Nikhat away.

Police tells Razia that these papers are real and original. Razia is shocked. Dilshad-Zoya-Badi Bi are very happy. Police says that we cant arrest you, he asks someone to open her handcuffs.  Razia and Gauffer are leaving. Zoya stops Razia from leaving and asks her to make chai for Badi Bi within 5 minutes. Razia glares and walks away. Badi Bi-Dilshad-Zoya hug. 

Haider drops Humz at her college trip. Humz asks Haider to leave after she meets her friends. Haider is confused with her. Humz fakes a sprain. Haider comes rushing. Haider carries her. Humz is thinking about her plan.

Imran asks Najma whether she will tell the good news, or should he. Everyone is happy at the fact that Najma is pregnant. Najma-Nikhat hug, Haseena has an evil plan to separate the sisters.

Razia asks a servant what Gauffer is doing. Zoya hears this comes up to her. Zoya taunts Razia. (Its so funny, must watch it). Zoya tells Razia, now you are playing this with me and mind you I've never known the meaning of losing. 

Zoya-Dilshad convo about first love. Zoya says a shayari. They promote the new show coming at 10PM on ZEE TV.

Precap : None

Nisha

Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
ziya117 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for the WU! 😉
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

TFS

WU ka hi sahara hai can't watch any longer

Siddi is Zo daddy when this comes out

Asad n Siddi already opp I hope no probs for Asad n Zoya because of it

What if it comes out before 3 months deadline; Haider n Humaira happen Siddi finds Zo meri daughter somehow makes Ayaan n Zoya hitched

Ayaan too to take revenge from Haider Humaira remain married to Zoya

No probs for Asad n Zoya

One more judaai I wil not bear it; WU bhi nahi read karoongi

Surish thumbnail
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the written update.  I still laugh at the falling papers...so corny 😆 but glad they were found. Zoya dishing it back to  Razia was a big treat to watch ðŸ˜ƒEdited by iheartChai - 10 years ago
Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing the WU ðŸ˜Š
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you! I prefer reading the shit they are showing instead of watching it! 
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
melshajohn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Updat.. keep posting