Rangrasiya

My views about today's episode.. 06/01

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Thakur ..

weary after a long day sleeps.. Thakurainsa comes,sees him sleeping ,and fondly removes his specs and then spies upon a diary and is about to pry it off him,so that he can sleep peacefully but he gets alert the next moment..And as they exchange a light banter,he changes the topic smoothly.. He lavishes her with praise,his honey like words,music to her ears.. But the moment her back is turned,he smirks,as he spies the merchant Kesari at the entrance..  

He is extremely angry at the mistake they made. Ruining all his hard work,almost having his power snatched away from him,the power which he had over the villagers,that power which helped him rule over them.. All his deceit over the years.. having been responsible for the gun firings on the bus which killed Paro's parents, having widowed women,killed children,(Alas,our suspicion was right) ,filling the villagers' ears against the wretched BSD people, poisoning their minds against them,solely for his own selfish reasons,but all his efforts had almost backfired .. 

He burns Paro's shaadi ka joda.. No evidences whatsoever.. . It would either be the BSD or him and he would not let go of that power easily..  

Laila.. 

Rudra is attracted to her.. But she will never be more than an attraction for him.. ' Biwi mat ban,kabhi thi nahin aur kabhi banogi bhi nahin' He has laid down the rules for her.. She knows where she stands for him.. But she is too much in love to care,just one touch from him,a word,that is all she yearns for.. ' Kya hai in aankhon main jo itni behrukhi ke baad bhi,kheeche chali aati hoon' And as he makes her position clear,he gives in to her,after all,to him,love is need based. ' Main kisi ka nahin hoon' 

*ASHISH IN BLACK KURTA= Me dead ☺️

Of course it was tough to watch to see Rudra in someone else's arms but this was never Love. He hasnt been affected by her,like how he has been affected by Paro.. You can see the difference in the way he looks at Paro and Laila, the eyes say it all 

Next day, Duty calls. There has been information that the wedding baraat crossing the borders,at sunrise may be involved in some wrong doings.. 

The men watch the BSD officers warily.. Rudra and the other officer arrive there..

Uff Ashish,words fail to describe this guy  He is the rugged handsome quintessential hero ☺️ I really dont blame Laila for falling for him! 

So Rudra and his officer feel that these men maybe trained officers,who are carrying orders from someone.. Some batons fall out just then,which the villagers claim to be as an object to hold up tents but Rudra isnt convinced.. They resolve to keep watch ,owing to their suspicious activities.. This is Paro's baraat..

Paro..

oblivious to all this is joyfully dreaming of her impending marriage,someone who she would finally have to lean on,someone who would love her so much <3 

Tittli jaise udti phire hai

Bholi si yeh udaan

Aankhon mai hai tim tim taree

Meethi si muskaan

She twirls in happiness,her eyes sparkling,as she imagines the arrival of her groom.. And just when she is thinking of this, the butterfly Rukmini appears again and her face splits into a wide smile,as she sees it and then it falls ,as she glimpses Rudra outside,coming on his motorcycle.. 

She prays to Bhole nath to protect her from this man.. This very man,who was destined to be her protector .. A man,who was the source of her nightmares,would one day become her soulmate.. 

Aaah I cant wait for tomorrow 

Sanaya looked beautiful in that lehenga and she is perfect as the shy innocent Paro <3 and Ashish and his shades and the BG music,uff, I just want to see more and more of him   His piercing gaze itself is enough☺️ 

Ankita did a fab job as well ! I feel that she is perfect as Laila! ⭐️

What say guys ? Do Like and share your views 😳

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Awesome epi as usual. Laila's entry was good. It cleared rudra-laila's relation n her charector in one scene. Yeah, ankita is good as laila. And that titli's scene is so good. Waiting for tomorrow's epi eagerly.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I always like ur views
good analysis Abhi
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashish is burning HOT..
Ankita is fabulous as Laila..
My Barbie doll Sanaya stole the last scene with her innocent angelic beauty :)
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good analysis dear...
Do continue for all episode please...
I really like to read it
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abhi kutty as usual supoerb analysis..da..
Hated thakurji he is wolf in sheeps clothing...his mmen killed innocent people posing as BSSD men...

loved AS tdy..awww...😳

laila was gd..ankits ia doing gd as laila...

loved the tillii scene san looked fabulous tdy...

Waiting for tomorrow...
Guinea thumbnail
Lovely post abhi 😊
I am seriously loving the show ...it is so beautifully shot . The lights in the night scene come all from the lanterns / lamps etc it looks magical ...

The thakursa- thaukariyan scene , very nice ...sadia looked so  pretty . So what is in that diary that thakur sa protects it even when he is asleep His kaali kartoot I guess ... 
Their is a nice romance between both of them ...how genuine is the love , time will tell ...

So today was laila's entry 😉 Well ankita was looking like an overpainted / overmade up nautch girl , which she is supposed to ...acted fine. I am looking forward to see how her character develops. 
Ashish looked super hot in the black kurta..😳 Just awesome . 

Paro's scene was beautiful ...loved her earlier in the pale orange dress when she was taking measurements of her mamisa ...and then in the wedding dress , omg what a beauty . Played the shy , simple girl ...eagerly looking forward to her new life and being a bride ...how lovely was that . Such a nuanced performance 👏

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post. Agree AS was cool as always and Paro innocent beautiful as always 😊

Ankita is apt for the role but was missing the oomph factor a little restricted in her acting today...since her role is negative for the moment she needs a little more attitude of vidya balan in her role😊 more of rustic Rajasthani look would be nice real. Agree she will turn positive helping out Paro later

goguma thumbnail
abhi...  👍🏼

thanks to  various posts abt the bold scene,   i skipped that part, 
so cant comment on the entry or the whole scene ... 

desert scene
oh i love this one.
Rudra is getting hotter and hotter.
his ruggedness,  his raw s* appeal ..  ooh... 

paro
innocent paro dreaming of a perfect man.   🤗
sanaya looks really pretty here...

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 😭 I ve not seen it yet and next 10 days travelling means me will miss more😭 Apni to bad luck hi kharab hai, all this comes up right when I just have something good to watch.. Just sneaked in for the profile and buzz comments..
Thanks for the detailed analysis Abhi!My savior!!🤗 Was looking for a WU but found this.. 😃

Thakur-sa Thakurain-sa romance???😲😲😲 Ummm.. Thakur-sa is hot and Thakurainsa sweet.. Got to see this!

Wicked wicked Thakur-sa😡😡.. If he goes on like this he will lose his bacha kucha fans like me..  But on a serious note I dont appreciate this one dimensional evilness to his character.. Hope they show some background as to what makes him behave like this.. 

🤢Forum is filled with Rudali romance!! Not seen yet but dont feel like seeing either..🤢 Anyway his experience will be beneficial to Paro at a later date😳😳 So Rudra keep practicing!!

You can see the difference in the way he looks at Paro and Laila, the eyes say it all"

This line of yours- i ll watch it just for that.. 😊

Black kurta!! Need to search for caps now..😳😳

Paro, our cute little Paro.. 

Let me work upon my sneaking skills to catch the episode or i ll pull my hair out in frustration.. Gotta run now!! 😡😡