He's Such a Jerk...

Posted: 10 years ago
...but a cute jerk. 😳
Rather then clearing the misunderstanding he wants revenge, well I don't mind as long as there is 'look look hawa hawa'. The way he wiped the sheer khurma from his lips had me dying. I bet it gave you mini-heart attacks too. 😉 The lanterns today reminded me of that scene in the movie 'Tangled', it was perfect. I shall stop fan-girl-ing now. :p

The pre-cap made my head all fuzzy.
So many twists, this show has had me on the edge o my seat since the beginning. I hope it continues to do that. Something different after a long time. ❤️
yeh...I guess he wanted 2 take revenge for their lil fights in childhood which clearly aaliya always won... and even today she does...
I think this is where the love-hate relationship starts, cos in precap, she looked quite stern with her dhamki of staying away from her...I don't think she'll forgive him easily.
Its full on dhamaka...ZaYa rocks...Finally we have a Female lead who doesnot cry...

That Kitchen Eye lock was so hawt...ZaYa sizzled..
^^yeh finally...I think this MU is going to create big problems... zeeshan's mum witnessed the kitchen scene, I have a feeling she'll oppose zeeshan and aaliya's wedding.. and maybe that will anger aaliya further and that's how their love-hate relationship will emerge...all due to a misunderstanding which zain didn't create himself, but upon knowing it, didn't even bother 2 clarify it... difficult times ahead for ZaYa
Expect the unexpected in this show! Love it!
I really loved todays episode
It was amazing
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Its full on dhamaka...ZaYa rocks...Finally we have a Female lead who doesnot cry...

That Kitchen Eye lock was so hawt...ZaYa sizzled..

@bold that is the speciality of beintehaa..i love aliya's character..bold and cute😃
Thank you for all the comments and like everyone. :D

Yes, we have a female lead who actually uses her brain. :p
He's Such a Jerk😡 What!!!! ok a cuteee one😆  ☺️ 😳  
Finally we have a strong and cute girl as the love his life 😳

HARSHAD ARORA IS JUST FREAKIN' HOT ! ❤️Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago