Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Laila Ne Maari Entry (Page 11)

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Thakur sa has a thriving love life, what a surprise! He asks Thakurain to wait while he fetches a fresh pack of condoms from the nearby medical store. 
Tomorrow, Thakurain realizes Thakursa is not coming back to bed after all.Broken Heart

Maybe because Thakursa could not find the bandhni condoms that he was looking for ! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=serialjunkie][/QUOTE]

Wonderful take. Do you send PM to the forum members for the new posts ? If yes, please add me to the list

Laila scenes were very good and so I hated them. Hero-sa should belong to Heroine-sa right ? I have to find some explanation to console myself that nothing happened inspite of Laila adjusting her blouse and the kissing scene

I saw another scene yday in Boston Legal where the hero was so upset that his lady love was laughing with another man. He tells his friend that he has lost her. And the friend's reply , " Are you sure she was really laughing ? What if they were just kissing or making out ?"
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
The 5 mins of RR i've watched till now including the 1min saxy scene of Laila & Rudra = Sillycompared to your post SJ Thumbs Up Its so good to see your post Smile  used to troll your posts in IPK2 forum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
this  is  post  just  amazing,  great  sense  of  humor LOL
MsDroolKanthan IF-Dazzler
MsDroolKanthan
MsDroolKanthan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I cringed and ouched when Rudra and Laila kissed and rudra's mooch came in between. Yeuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.-HEAVEN-

MsDroolKanthan IF-Dazzler
MsDroolKanthan
MsDroolKanthan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Lost power in the house and just restored. 
read the responses.

also read some posts about not liking the RuLa scenes. rula diya!

I think RuLa scene was hot and well done. Just enough tadka without going into details. It conveyed the message that Rudra is man of flesh and blood, with deep hot passion and desires but is afraid of making any long term commitment to anyone. 

Why would he entangle himself with a girl like Laila? Because only a girl like Laila can give him physical comfort and not expect emotional support from him. Any girl raised in normal home would expect commitment. 

Its a win-win for both of them. Although, we do see that like any other girl, Laila too dreams of a long term commitment, a home, a marriage, perhaps even children. So why is her dream any less than Paros? because she is sullied? Does that make her less of a human?

ugh! this deserves another post, hai na?

YES IT DOES SO THAT WE CAN ALL ARGUE OVER STEREOTYPES ON DESI TV AGAIN! (If we're lucky, we may even get the thread closed.)
Another Lavanya dunClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1sarunFriedriceji-HEAVEN-MeenuCrazyPanda

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDroolKanthan

I cringed and ouched when Rudra and Laila kissed and rudra's mooch came in between. Yeuch
Laila didnt have any prob wid the mooch!LOL
but...the moochD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsDroolKanthanAruni.

Friedriceji IF-Rockerz
Friedriceji
Friedriceji

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Uff!
SJ baisa aap kitnne phutre phutre reviews dete hainn.

LAST NIGHT, ek dialogue ne hamari neend udaa di.

'GOLI NAHI HAIN'

Then I got it right. It was phaphatiya-sa's way of denying to have saxx with Laila.

But Laila bhi koi aisi waisi khet ki mooli nahi hai, she knows him 'in'side 'out' and have a theka of his past 'GOLIBAARIs'

I love that woman. At least she is not hiding her pheelings for him and she even adjusts with his 'chottey' bistar Tongue

bye for now, SJ BAISA.

Arre aapne hume pehchanna nahi. Hum kabhi 'SARUNFANATIC_JI' BAISA HUA KARTE THE. Cool

ps : I seem to fall in love with Thakur-sa's moustache n dresses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index