Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Laila Ne Maari Entry

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thakur sa has a thriving love life, what a surprise! He asks Thakurain to wait while he fetches a fresh pack of condoms from the nearby medical store. But his goons inform him of Kesari ki Karthooth and Thakursa suddenly remembers his very short measurement numbers from the bathroom, and realizes he can't do it. Instead, he flexes his muscle with Kesari.

In case viewers are dumb enough to not figure it out, Thakur sa gives a very detailed account of every evil deed and even confirms the obvious that Paro's parents were finished off by his men. Then he shows his manliness by burning Paro's wedding trousseau.

Thank god Paro had a backup, albeit some 20 year old Shadi Ka Joda that reeks of naphthalene balls and has holes in it, thanks to local rat population. That will have to do. 

Naach_Basanti - erase any doubt from you mind - Rudra is NOT a virgin. Laila comes in singing her cabaret "Laila mein Laila, aisi hoon Laila, har koi chahe mujhse milna akela"

But our hero only wants sax, no laundry, cleaning, or cooking expected but Laila hopes to become his laudry wali cooking Bai. He wants no loose e-motions, only in and out motions. Laila will be tough competition for Paro, after all she knows "ins and outs" more than virgin Paro. After breaking the Khatiya, Rudra itches to break a few Botiya. 

The trusty sidekick Yahan-Bhi-Aman informs him of the upcoming barath. I don't know where Rudra looked to find rippling muscles in that ragtag team of Barathi men, but I couldn't locate a single man with a ripping body under the 30 kilo turbans, flouncy tops and loosey dhotis. If there is a decent looking man in that barath who can qualify as a groom, I missed it. All the men looked Golgappas with no special face. Maybe, we will be spared the Groom, after all, he is the most inconsequential man in the story.

Paro tries on her clothes and realizes her blouse is too tight cutting off blood supply to her head. Thats when she usually gets delusions of Butterfly on Steroids and she starts talking to it. 

Tomorrow, more hero giri and Thakurain realizes Thakursa is not coming back to bed after all.
Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same hero-sa before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..😆😆
Edited by laddoo598 - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahahah!! :D 
outstanding post!!!
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thakur sa has competition again!
unhone gramophone bajaa ke bas dupatta jalaya wahan rudra banna ne poora bistarrr
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

🤣 The most entertaining review of the episode comes from SJ, as usual! Love love love it!!

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What ???  😆😆

I am going to have to re-read this when people arent hovering around me

Thakursa getting condoms ??

🤣
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice take but expected something more. Many doubts cleared and still lots of stones unturned.
golpokobita thumbnail
Haven't watched the episode yet and can't watch very soon either..

Your post is itching me .. really I don't know how I am going to be of any use in this office today, because all I can imagine now is, thakursa and his measuring tape! ðŸ˜›

Evening, come soon! 
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Don't forget the 'symBALLic' aspect of this entry...there will also be an exit...
Chiefly, of Paro's hubby as he realizes on his wedding night that where he thought to be first in line, alas, he was nowhere close...he keels over, and that's when the real story starts.

- Paaro blames Roudra for making her stray from the straight and narrow by showing her his might and tight...er...muscles...

- Roudra blames Paaro for enacting the damsel in distress so well he could not stop from helping the next damsel in distress...except that her distress was of a private nature

And so begins the hate-hate story...soon to be turned into sax-sax story...then love-sax...and finally love -love...

Stay tuned, especially for the second stage.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 10 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

🤣 The most entertaining review of the episode comes from SJ, as usual! Love love love it!!

SJ, SJ,

Rude Boy is a virgin. Watch the black kurta + red dress girl wala scene again. They were just arm wrestling...ha..ha...😆

Thakursaa is giving Thakurain Maasa some thrilling moments. That was not the diary, Thakurain Maasa, but the KS. The illustrated KS.😳

Smita