Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Do not get me started on Rudra, woman! I have office tomorrow and I need sleep! And his image makes sure you get no sleep!

Plus count in the fact that he is this hot blooded wild savage who'll bed you just cause. 

Yep, Aman has bad nazar for Paro. That much was obvious the first time he saw her at Kesari's shop! 

And trust me... Duniya ke saare doubts ka solution is Pani Puri. 

I know exactly what you mean!!!
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNMT.

issey jyada dikhayega toh overacting lagegi , he is doing quite netural ,subtul...raamleela type hyper  expression nhi chahiye ðŸ˜›

I dont know, i just thought it was his way of portraying a tightly leashed energy, sort of just seething under the skin, waiting to burst out. believe me, i have seen him do the loud variety also...he is very good at it. actually awesome at it too...but here the character isnt just angry or violent, he is the brooding, dark , seething kind of guy ...like a volcano that quietly boils but erupts only once in a while...he doesnt show his anger, hardly ever raises his voice, uses great economy of words and speaks mostly through his eyes...but then, boy , does he speak!!! Its a very difficult charaxter to etch out, we have so much difficulty in describing his facets, imagine how hard it is for an actor to portray all its layers and unravel them one by one.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Rudra is SOOO MALE! ALL OVER! EVERYWHERE! Like, he couldn't be bothered having one single virtue! He just cannot be bothered. which is just sooo damn hot.

My previous favorite TV hero had all the right qualities. Or should I say, all the right contradictions. He was truly kind and gentle and loving to SOME while being a complete ass to HER.

But here, oh my Rudra, thou meanie dialogues leave mine heart in a flutter.

Le Sigh.
nashnini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😉

P.S. Saare Awesome Broody heroes ke sidekicks ka naam Aman kyun hota hai?

Aman...couldnt help having a smile on my face hearing that name ...😊

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i actually thought the laila and rudra scene was really hot and sexy but i dont really feel anything for her except maybe pity. she knows what she is getting into. she isn't a child and he made it clear and has probably stated it over and over the lines towards where their relationship begins and where it ends. most guys would string a woman along but rudra whether this is a good thing or not has made it clear and has been honest with her.

the real villain...i have always known it was Thankur its just something about him never sat well when i first saw him. i wasn't shocked that he was able to do all this especially if he could jeopardized bindi and paro's safety when he told the guy in the stall to put the money in her bag showed he just saw them and everyone around as just pawns that he can control. especially the extent he would go to bring the villagers under his thumb by creating such fear and even killing her Paro's parents just show how far he will go for power and when Paro eventually in the long haul find the truth it will be such a disillusioned crack in her innocence, faith, and everything she knew and held to be true.

yesterday episode, it clarified two things for me was whether his wife knew and was quietly being oblivious and supporting his activities while providing a front for him or did she honestly belief her husband to be the upright leader and im glad its just the last statement as i really fell for her character and her caring nature. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: najialuv88

i actually thought the laila and rudra scene was really hot and sexy but i dont really feel anything for her except maybe pity. she knows what she is getting into. she isn't a child and he made it clear and has probably stated it over and over the lines towards where their relationship begins and where it ends. most guys would string a woman along but rudra whether this is a good thing or not has made it clear and has been honest with her.

the real villain...i have always known it was Thankur its just something about him never sat well when i first saw him. i wasn't shocked that he was able to do all this especially if he could jeopardized bindi and paro's safety when he told the guy in the stall to put the money in her bag showed he just saw them and everyone around as just pawns that he can control. especially the extent he would go to bring the villagers under his thumb by creating such fear and even killing her Paro's parents just show how far he will go for power and when Paro eventually in the long haul find the truth it will be such a disillusioned crack in her innocence, faith, and everything she knew and held to be true.

yesterday episode, it clarified two things for me was whether his wife knew and was quietly being oblivious and supporting his activities while providing a front for him or did she honestly belief her husband to be the upright leader and im glad its just the last statement as i really fell for her character and her caring nature. 

I think Paro is at present also vary of Thakur-Sa... Something about her  intuition or something, it just shows in the previous episodes that she isn't really that close to Thakur-Sa and doesn't really TRUST him.. Its Thakurain-Sa who matters to Paro.. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipitous

Come to think of it, I know we are all reeling in the effects of the casual fling Rudra is having with Laila, but when Rudra will experience true love beyond physicality with Paro, he will be in for some serious revelation and that will make their pairing heartbreakingly endearing to the viewers. So brace yourself for something truly uplifting and precious coming up in the future. 

Just the thought of it is enough to give me goosebumps. Ohh how I wait for the day when the mighty will fall. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Ha ha ha...thats the first thought came to my mind when I heard Aman...But Rudra pronounce it more like "Aaman" ðŸ˜Š

Nahi... Its the same name only. ^_^

Aman which stands for Peace! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahu

Rudra is SOOO MALE! ALL OVER! EVERYWHERE! Like, he couldn't be bothered having one single virtue! He just cannot be bothered. which is just sooo damn hot.

My previous favorite TV hero had all the right qualities. Or should I say, all the right contradictions. He was truly kind and gentle and loving to SOME while being a complete ass to HER.

But here, oh my Rudra, thou meanie dialogues leave mine heart in a flutter.

Le Sigh.

Your post reminds me of myself. How I am flailing and fawning over Rudra. 

The guy is a serious danger to the hearts of damsels like us. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg2c

Well, we will find out I guess. My theory is that its pretty much the only thing he allows himself to care for, but he doesnt like to wear it on his sleeve or make speeches about it, and neither does he like others making an exhibition of it. I also think that there is a connect for him between the lost mother and maternal love of his childhood and his love for the motherland. A substitute for his mother perhaps , one which will not leave him and one which he will guard from loss at all costs? But from whatever I have seen so far and /or read , his patriotism is the only driving force in his life, which he holds above all else. He perhaps gives it the intense devotion that he might have otherwise given his mom. when he finally falls in love with paro, he will do it wit the same intensity.  

His ho gaya , in particular though, might also be a way of letting off his jr who he had ticked off, telling him he doesnt need to explain himself further or prove his devotion. he has already forgiven him! 

Just my take...lets see how whose feeling comes true!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yeah, sure... Time will tell. Though reading your posts, I find no flaw in your POV either. 

But the dialogue, "Mai Kisi Kaa Naa Hu.." left a lasting impression on me, to derive this.