Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

No, I meant lip-lock!! Cause in indian soaps they hardly show that!!  I know I heard !! πŸ˜†

Shreya

Accha nahi! They didn't show any liplock. It was just a tilted head wala scene.. No actual action. None is allowed at prime time slots anyway. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Aman ke saath kuch to tashan zaroor hone wala hai Paro ka. Pakka hai. Remember how I mentioned I didn't like his bad-nazaar. Yeaaah.

And this bit:

Its really amazing that all of us think that he is this all burning, all consuming entity. Maybe we should rename him Galactus. And not one of us minds that fact that as soon as you come in contact with him, you literally forget everything else. 

πŸ˜†

All I can say is have you seen Rudra? Like SEEN him, seen him? Yeaaah.

Do not get me started on Rudra, woman! I have office tomorrow and I need sleep! And his image makes sure you get no sleep!

Plus count in the fact that he is this hot blooded wild savage who'll bed you just cause. 

Yep, Aman has bad nazar for Paro. That much was obvious the first time he saw her at Kesari's shop! 

And trust me... Duniya ke saare doubts ka solution is Pani Puri. 
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Do not get me started on Rudra, woman! I have office tomorrow and I need sleep! And his image makes sure you get no sleep!

Plus count in the fact that he is this hot blooded wild savage who'll bed you just cause. 

Yep, Aman has bad nazar for Paro. That much was obvious the first time he saw her at Kesari's shop! 

And trust me... Duniya ke saare doubts ka solution is Pani Puri. 

THANK YOU. NO REALLY. 

-_________-

*combusts* 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

THANK YOU. NO REALLY. 

-_________-

*combusts* 

☺️
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! ikr. What's with Aman? Arnav's Aman, and now Rudra's Aman? 0.0
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Come to think of it, I know we are all reeling in the effects of the casual fling Rudra is having with Laila, but when Rudra will experience true love beyond physicality with Paro, he will be in for some serious revelation and that will make their pairing heartbreakingly endearing to the viewers. So brace yourself for something truly uplifting and precious coming up in the future.  Edited by serendipitous - 10 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

P.S. Saare Awesome Broody heroes ke sidekicks ka naam Aman kyun hota hai? 

Ha ha ha...thats the first thought came to my mind when I heard Aman...But Rudra pronounce it more like "Aaman" πŸ˜Š
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really don't think that Patriotism is the driving force of his life. I didn't say that he is completely uncaring towards his motherland... But I really think that his driving force is pure rage. 

Well, we will find out I guess. My theory is that its pretty much the only thing he allows himself to care for, but he doesnt like to wear it on his sleeve or make speeches about it, and neither does he like others making an exhibition of it. I also think that there is a connect for him between the lost mother and maternal love of his childhood and his love for the motherland. A substitute for his mother perhaps , one which will not leave him and one which he will guard from loss at all costs? But from whatever I have seen so far and /or read , his patriotism is the only driving force in his life, which he holds above all else. He perhaps gives it the intense devotion that he might have otherwise given his mom. when he finally falls in love with paro, he will do it wit the same intensity.  

His ho gaya , in particular though, might also be a way of letting off his jr who he had ticked off, telling him he doesnt need to explain himself further or prove his devotion. he has already forgiven him! 

Just my take...lets see how whose feeling comes true!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by dmg2c - 10 years ago
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipitous

Come to think of it, I know we are all reeling in the effects of the casual fling Rudra is having with Laila, but when Rudra will experience true love beyond physicality with Paro, he will be in for some serious revelation and that will make their pairing heartbreakingly endearing to the viewers. So brace yourself for something truly uplifting and precious coming up in the future. 

Intense its going to be!