Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Couch_Potato

un-resed kar diya! πŸ˜Š

Lemme go read! 
RESπŸ˜ƒ wapas pakka aaongiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by serendipitous

I like Rudra's character, his angst, persona, and dialogues. But does anyone else agree that he needs to improve on his dialogue delivery?
That supposed anger in him doesn't come out effectively in his speech, a little something is amiss. 

Maybe time will improve it, hope someone point it out to him.

issey jyada dikhayega toh overacting lagegi , he is doing quite netural ,subtul...raamleela type hyper  expression nhi chahiye πŸ˜›

res karing!

unres-ed!

Mere ko koi yeh baat samjhao. Rudra hates gorgeous/good looking women. Then why is he okay with a Laila hanging onto his arm and sneaking into his place and fluttering all about?

Coz he gets to do bang bang banggity bang. And lets just face it, he is a man after all. 

Now don't get me wrong. I am loving this hot-blooded male who isn't actually a paragon of chastity and virtue. We truly have come a long way from the TV playboy of bygone days who were only ever shown signing their names with lipsticks and cornering girls against walls and murmuring in their ears. This is a welcome change anyway and my what a change! I was sooo impressed with their scene because it was another glimpse into the enigma we call Rudra.

I described the whole scene to you. You already know that whole action for me was hot. And you also know what I didn't like! 

She's at his place but he only touches her of his own accord, at his own pace. He's rough but slow and intense. There is no usual frenzy, no, not with Rudra. He slowly consumes. Quite literally.

Its really amazing that all of us think that he is this all burning, all consuming entity. Maybe we should rename him Galactus. And not one of us minds that fact that as soon as you come in contact with him, you literally forget everything else. 

I love how he is completely unperturbed seeing her inside his room even as he has his jawaans outside. This man doesn't give two hoots about anything. Rules, regulation, moral conduct. And it's loud and clear in the casual and silent way he goes about his business.

You know MKM has posted about how everyone is speculating that Thakurain could be Rudra's mom. And that little conversation today? It got my antennas tingling. Kuch toh hai wahan.

I mentioned on her post too. You know, Thakur-Sa said, that it was a stormy night like this, when you came into my life! 

And yes, the music, the dance, the romance right after she wonders about his diary? This man is an experienced player. Deceit runs in his veins. He's cold and calculative.

I feel bad for Thakurain-sa. She REALLY seems to love him. 

To be honest, I was a little saddened when he blurted his entire BSD plan so easily. It was like I was given the whole thing on a platter. It was too easy. I would have preferred a more detailed unveiling. A hint here, an incident there. Sigh. Chalo khair.

Ab normal public ko aisa platter wala chaahiye naa.. Not everyone makes a post and analyzes Rangrasiya for hours. It was for the common viewership. 

Konsa chori kiya hua joda Anks? Thakur-Sa burnt it in full filmy style when he was steamrolling through his Im-a-cold-hearted-villian speech! Remember he threw the joda on the ground and then burnt it with full flourish with the lighter he kept playing with throughout?

haan maine post banaane ke baad mei dekha. I was doing something simultaneously then so I missed that filmy scene. Sigh, I am going hare brained. 

I loved that connect you made between about 'main kissi ka naa hu' with BSD. Totally agree!

And you know when she saw him through her window? My heart started beating faster. I was like yes! Rudra aa gaya. He'll sooo see her. It's inevitable. And my brains all naheeen! naya obsession mil gaya! Hehe.

And as for your sawaal, because Aman se hi heroines ko amaan (protection) milta hai! πŸ˜‰

Waah waah! Kya jawaab hai. But this Aman didn't seem to like Paro even a bit! I am pretty sure that will be there equation aage jaake too! 

Ab mere sawaal ka jawab do!

De dia jawaab! But if you want an alternate answer... Its coz he wanted to eat Pani Puri. And Laila brought some with her! 

Are you guys serious?!! Did they actually kiss or was it implied?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

Shreya
Of course.

The answer to all the questions in the world.

PANI PURI.

🀣
Originally posted by spate22

Shreya

Oh they didn't just kiss. They slept together too.
Aman ke saath kuch to tashan zaroor hone wala hai Paro ka. Pakka hai. Remember how I mentioned I didn't like his bad-nazaar. Yeaaah.

And this bit:

Its really amazing that all of us think that he is this all burning, all consuming entity. Maybe we should rename him Galactus. And not one of us minds that fact that as soon as you come in contact with him, you literally forget everything else. 

πŸ˜†

All I can say is have you seen Rudra? Like SEEN him, seen him? Yeaaah.

Oh they didn't just kiss. They slept together too.

No, I meant lip-lock!! Cause in indian soaps they hardly show that!!  I know I heard !! πŸ˜†

Shreya
Originally posted by spate22

Shreya

They slept together yaar!