Rangrasiya

Mai Kisi Ka Naa Hu.. - Page 3

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NO, for Rudra there is only patriotism, nothing else. So its not as if the patriotic speech isnt up his street. Its more like he knows that he doesnt need to be given a speech on patriotism coz he pretty much defines it . So its irritatitng for him to be lectured about it. I think thats pretty much it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

She has a mix of Ariel & Belle in this show she looks exactly like a Disney princess.

Yusssh!! Its like she is getting prettier and prettier with every show she does! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmg2c

NO, for Rudra there is only patriotism, nothing else. So its not as if the patriotic speech isnt up his street. Its more like he knows that he doesnt need to be given a speech on patriotism coz he pretty much defines it . So its irritatitng for him to be lectured about it. I think thats pretty much it.

I really don't think that Patriotism is the driving force of his life. I didn't say that he is completely uncaring towards his motherland... But I really think that his driving force is pure rage. 
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Yusssh!! Its like she is getting prettier and prettier with every show she does!

Yep she is like a Disney princess...she is getting prettier day by day...
And her soft smile whenever she give...it always a pretty site to watch
Edited by aayesha - 10 years ago
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Haha,even I watched the romance between thakur-thakurain with horror and embarrassment...ye bhi koi umar hai romance karne ki πŸ˜› Seems everybody in this show is having din-dongs except our PaRud. The old joda has been burnt by the thakur. Before the 2nd break,I realised i didn't get to see sanaya in the episode. Was just about to throw something at the TV when the precap happened and ye again,the lady stunned me with her beauty  I could finally forget the rasleela btw rudra and laila😑
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aayesha

Yep...when rudra said Aman. ?.I was like what the yeh bhi aman..sare sidekick aman kyu hote hai 🀣🀣
And dear I completly agree with you...I will always cringe whenever rudra and that Leila will share a screen... 🀒 🀒

Lovely post...and i love that someone is there who share the same feeling as I am feeling right now about tye whole episode πŸ˜‰...

Exactly! Even I was like lo ji... Ek aur Aman! 

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually liked the Thakur-Thakurain scene. Till the peeping Tom came in and the Thankur very casually nodded at him, and excused himself. I mean, that's his wife. How can he be so casual about a third person seeing them in an intimate position? Laila and Rudra have great chemistry. I might get chappals for this, but it's the truth. Ankita was really good. And I've never seen her look this good. But I did feel sorry for her, she's in love with a man who wouldn't care if she died, he'd just move on and find someone else.
P.S. ThakurSa burnt down the suhaag ka joda. So much for his fake concern.
PPS I sort of guessed at the very beginning that they must be his minions who wore fake uniforms and gunned down those people. There was even a discussion on the forum regarding this, because if you watch carefully, you can see that Paro's mum recognized her murderer.
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Haan I saw it again and then realized that he burnt the joda.. 

Arre I was just saying that to the normal viewer, it was today made sure that the real and only villain is Thakur-Sa.. 

The thing that irks me is she knows that he doesn't give two hoots to her, and is still very much in love with him. Kinda like Meera for Krishna. Or maybe like Chandramukhi and Devdas.. 

I personally didn't see any chemistry, but that depends on person to person.. 

Is her name Ankita?? Hehehehe! Mine too! I really haven't seen her before. 

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
un-resed kar diya! πŸ˜Š Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ ankita- that scene when she touches his wrist and he drops the glass. That's chemistry. Well, she knows that he doesn't care. If she still goes back to him, then it's her problem.