Rangrasiya

Mai Kisi Ka Naa Hu..

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So, Lets just all agree on the fact that Laila creeped us all out and we are going to cringe whenever she and Rudra share a frame. 

But then, I was equally creeped out with the mushy mushy Thakur and Thakurain-Sa scene in the start. Is that what the equation is in between them? Has he been fooling her all his life? How cruel! And Thakurain-Sa is so darn loving!

Did everybody love those 2 tashan wale thappad on Kesari's face?? ðŸ˜†

I always thought one thappad was enough to make an impact, but it was funny to see him flailing around after 2 thappads! 

Finally all the doubts on who the real villain is in Rangrasiya has been lifted. It was Thakur-Sa who killed Paro's parents. That SOB! 

Now that the chori kia hua joda has returned, will Paro be wearing that one and not her mother's joda? I wish and hope so... Coz I want her to wear her mother's dress only when she is getting married for REAL. Not this marriage...! 

The Laila-Rudra scene is hard for me to discuss. Its just that I cannot decide whether I want to pity Laila, for being such a putty in Rudra's hands, or maybe barf watching that kiss scene. 

The dialogue that he said, "Mai kisi ka naa hu... Naa Tera, Naa Kisi Aur Ka.." That is what represents him to the core. 

Afterwards, even when Aman was giving a humongous speech on patriotism, I could hear the reverberations of that dialogue only when Rudra said, "Ho Gaya?" 

Its as if he is not even interested in this patriotic act either. Its as if he joined BSD just so he could at least get the burning rage that he has inside to roam around free. Yeah, surely he cares about his motherland and all that is right... But then, that is not something vital for him. He hates being bound to anything at all. 

The moment Paro wore that attire, I just KNEW she was gonna come face to face with Rudra. And I so want Rudra  to be the first one to see her in the wedding dress!

P.S. Saare Awesome Broody heroes ke sidekicks ka naam Aman kyun hota hai? 

Edited by _SenbonZakura_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope he comes to her house for some reason ... N sees her as a bride😳
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res karing!

unres-ed!

Mere ko koi yeh baat samjhao. Rudra hates gorgeous/good looking women. Then why is he okay with a Laila hanging onto his arm and sneaking into his place and fluttering all about?

Now don't get me wrong. I am loving this hot-blooded male who isn't actually a paragon of chastity and virtue. We truly have come a long way from the TV playboy of bygone days who were only ever shown signing their names with lipsticks and cornering girls against walls and murmuring in their ears. This is a welcome change anyway and my what a change! I was sooo impressed with their scene because it was another glimpse into the enigma we call Rudra.

She's at his place but he only touches her of his own accord, at his own pace. He's rough but slow and intense. There is no usual frenzy, no, not with Rudra. He slowly consumes. Quite literally.

I love how he is completely unperturbed seeing her inside his room even as he has his jawaans outside. This man doesn't give two hoots about anything. Rules, regulation, moral conduct. And it's loud and clear in the casual and silent way he goes about his business.

You know MKM has posted about how everyone is speculating that Thakurain could be Rudra's mom. And that little conversation today? It got my antennas tingling. Kuch toh hai wahan.

And yes, the music, the dance, the romance right after she wonders about his diary? This man is an experienced player. Deceit runs in his veins. He's cold and calculative.

To be honest, I was a little saddened when he blurted his entire BSD plan so easily. It was like I was given the whole thing on a platter. It was too easy. I would have preferred a more detailed unveiling. A hint here, an incident there. Sigh. Chalo khair.

Konsa chori kiya hua joda Anks? Thakur-Sa burnt it in full filmy style when he was steamrolling through his Im-a-cold-hearted-villian speech! Remember he threw the joda on the ground and then burnt it with full flourish with the lighter he kept playing with throughout?

I loved that connect you made between about 'main kissi ka naa hu' with BSD. Totally agree!

And you know when she saw him through her window? My heart started beating faster. I was like yes! Rudra aa gaya. He'll sooo see her. It's inevitable. And my brains all naheeen! naya obsession mil gaya! Hehe.

And as for your sawaal, because Aman se hi heroines ko amaan (protection) milta hai! ðŸ˜‰

Ab mere sawaal ka jawab do!
Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

I toh don't want him to have any sort of a reason! Just see her! She is the only one in the village anyways! Everyone else is welcoming Baarat! 
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yah an bhi aman?...
Poor aman,he was duly tortured in IPK.he couldn't take it anymore and switched bosses only to be tortured again.poor thing.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wish Rudra sees Paro first with the bridal outfit even if Paro does not see him...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's part of the fun

Felling all hot and romantic with the show, and barfing when the villain or villaness scenes come

Its the complete package 😆
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

Yeah Yeah I want him to see her 1st & get mermirized😉
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DN2012

Yah an bhi aman?...

Poor aman,he was duly tortured in IPK.he couldn't take it anymore and switched bosses only to be tortured again.poor thing.

Plus, Rudra toh openly enjoys making a fool out of him! Aaj ka dialogue.. "Ho Gaya?"

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Wish Rudra sees Paro first with the bridal outfit even if Paro does not see him...

Hasn't she already seen him on the bike?? That's why she was hiding right?