Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

First Episode - My Take - Ups N Downs

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Folks , 
First topic in this forum πŸ˜³, hopefully its a good one. 

Well, I liked simple and normal introductions of Gal's Family. Episode kicked off right away, no dragging any where and introductions of characters are simply sweet and cute and had been kept short as possible. 

I liked every one, they are funny, cute, lively and normal, esp Avni,.. lol loved how mom and brother were like, what u need πŸ˜† so normal na 

I simply hated the scene or track of brother, reason being simple, u love someone and u have no way of saying it to family or even express urself when they are taking about ur freaking wedding? i mean ok i get it if he was stunned but he out right said no no, nothing is wrong, wth... it was a big no no for me esp ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senoritaaa thumbnail
Yup epi is good or i can say perfect
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb analysis..
as of now the shw seems gd...

the guy again no backbone to decl;are love in frnt of family..

tomorrow his sisters hero will be introduced...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know right, i hated brothers track right away, its a big let down in such a perfect cute episode 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haven't seen the epi. but will catch up. looks like a fab start. acc to ur analysis that is :)
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with the bit about akshat. it irritates me too. he should fight for his love. but i guess we'll see that bit later. but otherwise the whole episode was perfect for me. totally impressed by every character.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am watching it only becoz of the simplicty in story telling! i hope makers will keep us glued!
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
episode starts good. the concept of show is different from other show. hopes cv's will do their best job & keep sticky to main concept of show..  the main lead looks handsome & charming.😳 looking forward for more scenes.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was gud episode...
u described it very well...

@chillmaaryaar::  awww...dear i dun know ur name but loved ur Avis...Parth Samthaan...superb
πŸ˜‰
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice episode 😊
 reena looks the same 😳
i liked the episode 😊 but not the brother trackπŸ˜• i mean seriously if you like or love somebody you should tell ur family πŸ˜•dont like it wen boys n girls keep secrets like this from the family
 according to the show  this family is nice theyre not goin to shoot you na πŸ˜†
i like avni shes too cute 😳
 i liked the precap 😳