Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

My RangRasiyaRamblings # 1 : Aakhir character kitna dheela hai?

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Character dheeleypan ki koi kaami nahi hai is rangeeen rasiyon ke rang mein WinkWinkWink

Ab apni Thakuraaiyan hi ko dekhley. Bechaari sexually deprived naari. 
Husband ammunitions ko suhagraat see zyaada importance dey toh hormones kyun nahi hongey abhaari? WinkWink 

Ho gayi Thakuraaiyan ki aankhen eye raping ki master , jahaan India ke sab road side romeos ki stares lagti hai ekdum disaster. Wink

Shuru hui kaahaani mein Thakuraaiyan ke bhataak te huey haath , Jaag uttha Tejawat apni izzat bachaane , aur maari apni biwi ko non verbal laat Shocked Phir old style flirting aur dancing se maanvaya Tejavat ne apni jhooti gandi baat. AngryLOL

Agar dheelapan kaa nasha sabse nashilaa hai , toh phir Rudra Laila ki baarish mein  kyun naa geela ho? LOL 

On a serious note people , the actress playing Laila is GORGEOUS. Like super duper gorgeous and pretty, but Sanaya's main beauty I believe is her innocence , and the fact that her heart and her innocence is reflected through her eyes which act like mirrors. That is her main beauty for me , and even though the Rudra Liala chemistry is good since two good looking people are bound to look good together ; it does not beat the combination of Sanaya's soft cut face of innocence as Paro juxtaposed to the harsh stone cutting steel like face of Ashishs' as Rudra for me.A face of a flower against a harsh slab of steel always somehow creates explosions in the chemistry department when it comes to human faces.Do not ask me why. LOL 

It always works though. WinkNeedless to say , I like Lailas character  , no wonder Rudra ki dil mein laddo phoota. LOL Though I am pretty sure aaj yahaan tempers ke volcanoes zaroor phootengey kyun ki Rudra ki niyaat kharaab hai babayLOL

I liked the whole Mangal Pandey bg thing behind their intimate scene , but I am kinda sad for Laila's character who believes that someday she will be more than just a need to be fulfilled for the man she loves.It's a very painful thing to ponder upon if you think about it in a neutral perspective. But I like the whole vibe of Laila's character.

Another thing worth mentioning for in the episode would most definitely be how beautiful Sanaya looked in her shaadi kaa joda .That red ghaagra is one of the most beautiful pieces of clothing I have seen and Sanaya looked out of this world like every bride should look on their wedding day. 

One more thing I realized today regarding the fake blue titli Tongue . Rukmini is not just a technical fake butterfly people. That butterfly is the symbol of Paaro's hope and dream of something better within her hell of a life that is symbolized by the desert of Rajisthan.Think about what Bindi said few episodes ago , there is no sign of life or nature around our rustic deserts and even then this miracle of a titli finds you wherever you go. That is without a doubt  a symbolism right there people. It is the symbol of Paaro's hope and belief that she will one day find something better , find love in a very hopeless and lifeless place. Amazing metaphor given by ST. 

I think ST did a good job btw in clarifying it in the sixth episode itself that it was Tejawat's men who killed the Birpur villagers and Paaro's parents .No dragging on that front.Thank God. It's also amazing how Paro's symbol of hope , the butterfly always flies towards things that are about to change her life : First it was making her go towards her parent's dead bodies and now it made her eyes travel towards Rudra. Both life changing events . Where Rudra is her nightmare in disguise.Awesome episode for me today at least. Story moved quite a lot . But that stupid worker of Tejawat needs to go back to acting school. Sleepy

SONG OF THE DAY : CHARACTER DHEELA HAI.

AD OF THE DAY : CADBURY DAIRY MILK SHOTS - MANN MEIN LADOO PHOOTA. Wink

Edited by .AbhIyalicious. - 06 January 2014 at 11:17am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeTaniyahkashevvena.cava.nashniniSarunarshiySkyfallsugarhugsgolpokobitaSS88-HappyBird-BeauceantxMIC.DropxstarsarunSanzBarbiewin7Loveo2oGuineamazkachazkaPeehu24CandYlicious_S

Peehu24 IF-Sizzlerz
Peehu24
Peehu24

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i havent watched the epi yet so i really cant comment but looking at all the interesting posts...i am sure it was an interesting one :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
A positive response to Laila!  Love this post!   

I agree completely in that Laila is a beautiful woman.  She is completely beguiling and her character is so so so unabashedly real.  Laila does not deceive herself to be anything than what she is and I believe that's her defining trait, but there are so many ways the CVs can take her.  Will they show us a self loathing Laila who cannot help but compare herself to Paro's natural innocence?  Will they show us a threatened Laila upon Paro's slow but building importance in Rudra's life?  I was very unsure of her introduction into the story because to be honest it felt unnecessary, and although still not a necessary part of Rudra's unraveling character, Laila does provide a lot of insight to him.  She is the only woman he will show interest in, with the exception of Paro, but with Laila it's all hunger and need.  

Very eager to see where her character takes us!

Edited by vena.cava. - 06 January 2014 at 11:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyreadingworms.Guinea

starsarun IF-Rockerz
starsarun
starsarun

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post! It is sure now that I am gonna look out for you post. It was fun reading it. Agree with you at some points.

readingworms.

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Laila was just an object... He was seduced n that was obvious... 28 yr male n being so thoughtfull to push her away... No way Cool
For him it was just to fulfill his need.. Typical man Pig
But ya laila sees hope that one day he'll fall for her n she'll be his for eternity ... In u r dreams laila babesWink
she will b heartbroken n will take a revenge ... Just as d saying"hell hath no fury than d woman scorned".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniipkrrreadingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --peehu--

i havent watched the epi yet so i really cant comment but looking at all the interesting posts...i am sure it was an interesting one :)
yaa peehu it is. LOL Nautanaki male leads are so bold by god , a change from the virgin male leads for a long span of time LOL
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vena.cava.

A positive response to Laila!  Love this post!   

I agree completely in that Laila is a beautiful woman.  She is completely beguiling and her character is so so so unabashedly real.  Laila does not deceive herself to be anything than what she is and I believe that's her defining trait, but there are so many ways the CVs can take her.  Will they show us a self loathing Laila who cannot help but compare herself to Paro's natural innocence?  Will they show us a threatened Laila upon Paro's slow but building importance in Rudra's life?  I was very unsure of her introduction into the story because to be honest it felt unnecessary, and although still not a necessary part of Rudra's unraveling character, Laila does provide a lot of insight to him.  She is the only woman he will show interest in, with the exception of Paro, but with Laila it's all hunger and need.  

Very eager to see where her character takes us!
Yeah but I do feel a lot of empathy for Laila maybe cause she is just so raw and real and even htough Paro is so virginal and innocent , she is almost this imaginary figment of a fairytale kind of character obviously cause shes supposed to be while Lailas characterization takes you back to stark reality , cause she is so realistic and raw. She gets you back to the ground you know and maybe thats why I can empathize with her. 

vena.cava.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsarun

Wonderful Post! It is sure now that I am gonna look out for you post. It was fun reading it. Agree with you at some points.
aww thanks LOL

starsarun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index