Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 (Page 85)

Swara85 Senior Member
Swara85
Swara85

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Chapter 13:
Aww..Embarrassed! Arjun was holding her hand and the awkwardness they felt..I found that scene sweet..! But then he was back to his normal self..Nightmares ka kuch samaj nahi aaya..what nightmares did he get???
Aisha-Arjun-Sam..this trio rocks..it is fun watching their scenes..Big smileEven I am asking the same que Aisha had aked..forgive whom?
Oh ho..!greenhouse..the flowers...the fresh air..the plants..uff..! Nature is my weakness..Embarrassed
Accident hote-hote bach gaya..phew..!
Aag dono taraf se barabar lagi hai.Wink  Both wanting to hold the ray of light but could not bring themselves to do so, considering their missions at hand and with the darkness of their past surrounding them. Unhappy

Thanks for all the pms...will be back soon for remaining updates..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
awsm chapters
loved it
very nicely written
continue soon

AeDilHaiMushkil

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hellooo hellooo look whose here...you still remember me nah? haha LOLLOL
Sooo sorry to be gone for sooo long but am finally back to catch up with alll updates slowly Big smileBig smile
First of all a big thank you for sending me the pm's though i was completely missing,loove you for that and a biiig biiig hugs to you HugHug

Chapter 11 :

Am soo glad ayesha and sameer are back,firstly because sakshi will get some support and secondly i soo wanted to see the whole ETF team together some way or the other Big smileBig smile

Ayesha and Arjun,two great mind together trying to solve something...ah i just likee that...all the thinking's,suspicions,their take on that particular matter and then...action*soon to be * Cool

"she still felt her heart thud nervously each time he delivered his trademark samjhe ya samjhaun' with a menacing glare. " hehe we all do but kuch kuch aur bhi hota hain Wink Wink

I was trying to visualize this dichuum dichuum scene in my head and and arjun look super hot being angry and beating Trivedi hehe EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and and yes trivedi deserves it all..sooo goo goo arjun beat him and make him spills out the truth

Looove looove the small Flashback TongueTongue

Ayesha and sakshi friendship and bonding rocks Big smileBig smile

Chapter 12:

"The truth doesn't always set one free, perhaps they were happy being in the situation they were in. Because for the first time in many years, silence was offering them a strange sort of sweet solace, and not jabs and pricks at their insides.. A friend, a companion or a stranger, whatever they meant to each other, didn't matter."
this small paragraph says sooo much about life and how can someone literally change your life and become such an important part of it without you realizing it TongueTongue

Arjun joking around with sakshi...this is something i was waiting for...one of my wishes is fulfilled...merciii avni EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The part where sakshi cried and told arjun about her father was sooo emotional indeed !!CryCry

Ohhh i want to make snowman too...why does it not snow here *sad sad*

Looove this part very berry much,both enjoying themselves Big smileBig smile

The song is cheery on top and totally suits this particular situation TongueTongue

Thats what we call destiny i guess,the golden bangles and arjun both at her side EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awesooome update my dear...l0oove each and every bits of it...thank youu sooo much and i shall be back soon with other chapters HugHug

life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hello avani diHug

while reading the scene where arjun is in front of waterfallEmbarrassedBlushing and when he let out his emotions the scene was so pure n heartbreaking both at the same time

after reading his past i don't if a mere word would be enough. Broken Heart

arjun's dadAngry and no doubt arjun's mom is a real inspirationClapClapClap what she did to make arjun what he is * proud* she deserves an standing ovationBig smile

but this man always make me respect  him more n moreBig smileHeart

but his past was heartbreaking i literally stopped my tearsEmbarrassed i forgot its a fiction

arjun after going through has emerged as a winner but he needs a companion Smile and sakshi and he needs each other.

he blame himself till now but yes sakshi was there to give him assurance tat his mother can't hold grudge against himHeart

his expression was sooo...Heart

waiting for more to unfold update soon di love uHeartHug

AeDilHaiMushkil

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Heylooo heylooo

Pata hain i wanna thank you for taking time and updating aaram seh...i know this sounds ajeeb hehe but see latecomers like me benefits from it then nah,dont have too many chapters to catch up with*kidding* LOLLOL

Chapter 13:

Awww Acp Arjun embarrassed 

Drinking cappuccino,eating biscuits and reading avni story in the middle of the night is the bestest combo trust me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sorry got carried away EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks to those bratty kids we got soome cute romantic part of arakshi hehe EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love the way how you wrote about how both felt about each other,about their new feeling and also how their past was not letting them to take a step forward TongueTongue

Chapter 14:

I sooo want to go to Mela tooo...seems soo much fun Big smileBig smile

Someone is jealous haha LOLLOL red really suits arjun though haaye Day Dreaming

Avni you're surely the twist bringing queen huh...seriously was not waiting for this...you were bang on,awesooome twist,amazingly written update...words are not enough to describe how beautifully you writee indeed StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Looove looove the update...thank you sooo sooo much HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeasonOfLeavesAeDilHaiMushkil

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Hellooo Big smileBig smile

Chapter 15:

What a cute relationship between..its actually a little like all of us friendship outta here,though we never met our friends made on IF still we are sooo close to them and becomes bestiesBig smileBig smile

Am also very intrigued about where arjun was...but am sure there are some awesome twist behind it TongueTongue

Oh oh acp arjun is very very gussa...am getting more curious as i continue reading TongueTongue

There's you and then there is rituu...you both always makes me fall in love with the places you described in your stories...i could imagine the waterfall as there are many heree hehe..but still fantastic description of the place ClapClap

Am actually lost of words,because you know how to makes us feels whats the characters are feeling in the story through the right words and through your writing...and this is not an easy task for sure...hats off avni

Chapter 16:

Yoohooo i could catch up with the last one you updated too...ah i know i have to catch up with other stories too...i guess it'll be in 2015 now hihi but am very much eager to read them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Your lil note in the beginning...i totally understand,in the healthcare sector there is no fix time at all and also lots of work to do...i really appreciate all the effort you put in to update your stories despite being soo busy,biiig biiig hugs to you,for all the hardwork you put in and also replying to everyone individually Hug

I loove looove the banner,the effects,the pics and the edit all beautifully done ClapClap

Arjun and his mom has gone through sooo much...if only his dad was not full of soo much ego,hatred and i dunno...he made their life like hell but still arjun mom fought for her son and parents...thats indeed very courageous ClapClap

The flashback and the part that follows made me soo emotional,literally crying...arjun has soo much pain in him and guilt as well CryCry

Veryyy veryyy emotional updateee it is but i just looove it,you did full justice to it avniii StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Veryyy veryyy eager to read what happen next now Big smileBig smile

Thank you sooo sooo much HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeasonOfLeavesAeDilHaiMushkil

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Emm...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am ashamed of myself needless to say.

So far caught up on 11 and 12, will unres after I read rest, please be patient with me.Big smile

AeDilHaiMushkil

SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
AvniiiHug
Guess who's back!! God, typing really feels weird after so long! I don't know how I used to type haha.. anywaay back to what I am here for!
I am a day late.. and you know whyTongue I wanted to do this for a long long time.. but only just finished it. Of course, it's the best time to post this since it happens to beee...

*shakes head at impatient sautan*LOL

The birthdaaay of ASD my loveeeHeart
Ok, it was yesterday. But anywaaay, I made something silly saaa.. since I wanted to Embarrassed(I think you can guess where the inspiration comes from... Wink)
And here it is!
(something went wronggg in the colouringOuch)

So... here's to treasure the beautiful moments of this fic.. I know I cannot capture everything... but I have put together some of my favourite lines (trust me, there's a huuuge list and these are the few I could fit). Ok, typing feels reaaally weird.
Here it isss!! Last year, yesterday u started this beautiful story which somehow became really close to my heart... ok, I love alll your stories (whatever I have readEmbarrassed) but this one happens to be special for various reasons.
From the first meet in the rain... to their silent gazes, the mountains, their understanding for each other, and then ... their friendship slowly blossoming into love... *Banjaara moment* (see I was looking for a snowman pic but somehow it was spoiling this lol.. so I made do with the ice crystals... which reminds me... London isn't even that cold this yearOuch). OH and not to mention the bangles wala part.. I know I am missing loaaads more. And this was just Arakshi. If I start I will keep going on and on and on... and yeah not to mention I am waiting for Waterfall part 2.. but take ur time *ahem* 
And that song u gave me, I have been dreaming on that since the day u sent itSilly so u better write it fastTongue 
Greaat now Banjaara is playing in my mind! (and guess in who's voiceSilly) We are the hopeless I tell youLOL

Anywaay, I shall stop here! Ab jaake mera waterfall wala scene complete karo!Tongue
Oh and waiting for the mystery to unfold... and more beautiful moments.
Need I say your words have magic? No, you already know it.LOL

Love you for this beautiful story Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetpari4u97IArmageddonIkunchuJannat94life93maha2905AeDilHaiMushkilNethravathi

Go to top