Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 (Page 45)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
My dearest Avantika,

Thank you!!!!

I had asked for " a full scale bashing of Trivedi till his ugly mug has been nearly reduced to a pulp", and you have given me, and all the others who must have made similar demands, exactly what we wanted. There is real pleasure in having such a scum of the earth treated exactly the way he deserves to be. You are now excused for the stomach-turning exercise to which you subjected me in Chapter 6!

You have superbly  captured not only Arjun's blind rage at something so ugly committed against an innocent girl by a renegade and traitorous colleague, but also his sense of guilt at not having been there to prevent it - heightened by the memories of what had happened to his mentor,  who was pulled down  by those with whom he had worked, while the system he had served all this life stood by with callous indifference and let him be destroyed.

Then there is  the instinctive delicacy and thoughtfulness with which Arjun handles the matter, which is striking in one so hot-headed and impulsive. What he does is for the best all round, first of all for Sakshi.

But her instinctive horror and revulsion at the sight and touch of any man, even her saviour (though she does not know that as yet), is also  entirely credible, and this too has come out very well. As is the reaction of Dr. Lisa to what has been done to Sakshi by, as she might have assumed at first, Arjun. It is interesting that even before she learns the truth, systemic discipline holds and she listens to and obeys his orders.

What happened to Samar Anand is, however, beyond belief. There have been several cases of guilty police  and army officers having been arrested, rightly or wrongly, for spying, arms trafficking, etc, but I have never heard of such things happening to any of them. You need that disclaimer,my dear!

It is a lovely, engrossing story, and I for one intend to stay with it as along as you keep writing it. But take care of your health, especially in this heat. I have been quite under the weather for nearly 2 weeks now, and I know that it is tougher to take in the heat.

Shyamala Aunty

QUOTE=Fantasia_junkie]

Chapter 7

"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93AeDilHaiMushkil

_Tabassum_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tabassum_
_Tabassum_

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it to the core
Supperbbb...
Brillantly written...
Amazing...
Loved Arjun bashing Trivedi...
Precap seems interesting...
Cont sooon
Thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

yams.s Goldie
yams.s
yams.s

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update

Atlast you have updated waited very long for this.

Angry and unstoppable Arjun. Arjun was angry that he was unable to save an innocent girl but how will he react when he comes to know that she is none other than her mentor's daughter.

Eager to know.

Saakshi's vulnerabilities were beautifully written.

Overall very nice update

Do continue Soon.

Waiting eagerly

AeDilHaiMushkil

Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Username change karke aapne bohat solid wala confuse kar diya...LOLLOLLOL

Awesome update...

Arjun saved her...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Loved Arjun beating Trivedi...PartyPartyParty
That Trivedi deserves more...AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry
Feeling really bad for Sakshi...CryCryCry
For Sakshi...It vll definitely take very long time to overcome of all this...CryCryCry
Arjun feeling guilty...OuchOuchOuch

Interesting Precap...Big smileBig smileBig smile
life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hi avani di Hug...

awesome !!!!

i felt so good arjun punched trivedi and i wish if he would have reduse trivedi to ashesAngry

what happend with sakshi's dad is beyond someone's imgaination and very horrificOuchOuch

sakshi has not recovered from this and now this Ouch

and now how the villager's will react ! i hope arjun would give them his sys if they said anything crap about sakshiAngry...

and yes liza was amazing !!Clap

update soon di n take care Big smileBig smileHug

Edited by life93 - 16 May 2014 at 1:37pm

AeDilHaiMushkil

prachi90 Senior Member
prachi90
prachi90

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awsm update
cntinue soon
thanx for pm

AeDilHaiMushkil

miss_precious IF-Dazzler
miss_precious
miss_precious

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
U changed ur user name?!
What a gruesome update
Arjun and Sakshi in the clinic were so well written
The action was full on bollywood amitabh bachchan style
Thanks for the pm
Please Update soon x

AeDilHaiMushkil

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Arjun couldn't bear the sight of an innocent girl being mistreated right in front of his eyes and the fact that the girl was Sakshi made it even worse.
"He looked around, hoping to find something to cover the girl, but to his dismay, there wasn't a piece of cloth in the room.Without thinking further, Arjun unbuttoned his shirt and crouched on the floor to cover her with it."

That was a gentleman's work.Gentleman, that he is.

Oh!! How much I wish that he had given that shirt to me..Wink

Arjun punching and slapping that Trivedi, he deserved it.And the news of Trivedi becoming ACP Arjun Rawte's Personal punching bag was even more great.
Dr. Lisa D'cruz drooling over our ACP.Well, which girl in her senses won't?? Big smile

Sakshi is getting nightmares, the tortures she went through accompanied by the ones that her father had to face.Both father and daughter have been in a similar situation.

Arjun trying to calm her down was so sweet but after what she went through sometime ago, she won't be comfortable in Arjun's arms too even if he's trying to help her.Glad that Lisa stepped just in time to support Sakshi.That was much needed.

Lisa was threatening Arjun that she would complain the matter to his senior but knowing who he is, all the colour drained from her face.Tongue

"My life, my career and my honour was destroyed with a snap of few fingers but we were all helpless.There's nothing more that we can do, you have to let me go..
I don't want you to feel sorry for me.And don't blame yourself either, son.
If at all I want you to learn a lesson.
Promise me, Arjun that you will never let an innocent suffer for no fault of his."

These words said by Arjun's mentor and Sakshi's dad were so touching.True to these words if all the police officers don't let any innocent suffer, there won't be any crimes in the world.
Arjun tried his best to follow his words and do his duty honestly.
Arjun taking Sakshi her home and the villagers seeing her dressed in a man's shirt, all bruised, that's a topic of gossip for them, maybe..
That was a brilliant update.
Loved every bits of it.
Looking forward to the chapter.
Thanks for the PM.

Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 16 May 2014 at 9:12pm

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top