This is the first that came to mind. kya re
bache ki jaan longe kya?
and u added my fav lines tooo
muah my genie
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 19 A

Awesome update.  From beginning to end I could not take my eyes off from the update.  Superb yaar

Sakshi is a journalist๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Usse task milte hi usse pehle khayaal Arjun ka aaya as to how she will tell the truth, how she will face him

Par usse kuch kehne ki zaroorat hi nahi padi sach khud Arjun ke saamne aagaya
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 19 B

Awesome, awesome, awesome update yaar

Arjun ko kuch poochna na pade aur naahi Sakshi ko kuch batana pada

Song was the highlight. Truely I just loved this update very very much.  Arjun aur Sakshi ka confession. OMG๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  Khamoshiyon se unki dil ki baat ek doosre tak pohochaayi di.

ACP Arjun Rawte itne romantic niklenge maine kabhi socha hi nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nethravathi - 8 years ago
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Supperbbb it was
Sakshi is a journalist the truth came in front of Arjun
Sakshi was nervous how will he react but Arjun understand without her saying anything Lovely
Loved Arakshi's silent confession it was Sooo Amazing Sooo Pure Sooo Magical
Arakshi Romance Hayeee..!! Super Awwssmm
I was lost in Arakshi land
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sautaaannn๐Ÿค—
*Tears of happiness* 
You know how much I was missing this story and how much I wanted you to update it.. and so I will skip all that and come back to how beautiful it was
I almost wanna skip commenting on the second part but I shouldn't do that coz your part 1 had just as much of a magic as the second part... coz u know why? 
THE EYE-LOCK. 
Goddd that left me gasping for breath. Sheeshhh u have no idea how fast my heart was beating when I read about his description in the pale blue shirt.. hayeee .. Thankfully I was on my bed already๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Hmmm the case sounds intriguing.. I know the guy was murdered, right? Why would they steal the paintings though... 
I liked the way you brought out her identity in front of him so subtly..
THE EYE-LOCK in the press conference. 
*thud*

Ok should move on!

But how do I without killing myself? Abhi abhi pata hai na kisko dekhaโ˜บ๏ธ
Uske baad yeh...
Poison, sautann... poison and wine

I have lost it.

Nadiyaa ka paani bhi khamosh behta yahaaannn..

Eeesh the description of rain arriving in the valley was just too too beautiful.. I think I floated to the rain clouds there.. no wait.. i was the mist floating around.. (no no I kept my distance from them...aakhir unke beech khamoshiyaan thi na!)
Silences that speaakkk

Hayeee *thud*

Oh god and then the chai stall wala part.. U know how much I loved their first meeet.. I can still see it you know.. it was that well-etched on my mind.. and now this... it just squeezed that memory to a corner and took up a spot next to it๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Sheeeshh how beautiful was it
Each and every movement of theirs, their emotions, their smiles and eye-locks and the ...
OMG I blushed so deep when he pulled her away
into the rainnn
Diee Ritu, dieee.

Breatheee.

Ok and then the song... the ... pshhh I lost words.

Meri khamoshiyaan padh lo sautann๐Ÿคฃ

Bangles Hayeee.. I swear I couldn't concentrate on work yesterday.. I kept blushing when I thought about them in the rain.. siiigh. Why are they so beautiful?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh wait, you've made them so beautiful!

You know how if a tigress tastes blood, she becomes hungry for more?๐Ÿ˜ˆ Samajhdaar ho.. ishare samajh gayi hogi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Siiigh sautann that was one of the most beautiful confessions I have ever read! I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved it.. I want to thank you for penning this down (of course, itna pareshaan karungi toh you'll have to write na๐Ÿคฃ)... but I won't ๐Ÿ˜›

The song was so perfect for them
There were plenty of lines which touched me deep... the end was like the icing sugar on brownies. Soft, gooey, chocolatey brownie.. Sighhh

Ok I should stop. Baaki you know.. please please please please please dont stop writing ๐Ÿค—
Even if the updates are months apart, I don't care (ok I do, but I also know you're busy).
As long as there is hope for the next part!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Louuuved this one to bits.. I think it was my most favourite one.. along with their first meet, the baingaan and snowman and  bangles.. wait, the list is neverending.
Abhi ke liye bye byee๐Ÿค—

Back to you-know-whoโ˜บ๏ธ
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god i actually pinched my self when saw ur pm ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and then it was real and then i had ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so u decided to come out from ur tapasya ๐Ÿ˜‰
action speaks louder then words and u just made it so true arjun and sakshi didn't needed any words and still they conveyed all their feelings their love for each other
its so rightly said love needs no language and in their case no words only lips ๐Ÿ˜‰
oh pls u can't even think of filtering out my name i have been trying to reach u since ages for ur blog link coz i lost the link but then aap toh samadhi main leen thay ๐Ÿ˜›
thanks for pm
and ya u have only this one blog right ๐Ÿค” and all ur stories which r not on ur index r here
and by the way can u post ur index link also it would really help ๐Ÿ˜Š
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's been ages since you have updated the stories and I was almost shocked seeing the PM. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I didn't have the slightest idea that the story was updated. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sakshi decided to go back to her old self and agreed to do her job and was ready to go back to being Sakshi S. Btw, what does S stand for?
The story is also great for the comeback.The prince, that too the last one on the throne being murdered is completely a national news.Her boss knows that too.It doesn't seem so simple.Her comeback as a reporter is far more bigger, right?
Why did they steal the paintings after murdering him?There can be only two reasons, either the paintings were really valuable or it was just a set up to make everything seem like a robbery.
The prince who had been the captain in the army to be murdered during robbery can't be digested so easly.
Whatever the truth is, both Arjun and Sakshi will uncover it together.So, there's nothing to worry about.
What about the eye witness? His life can be in danger if anybody identifies him. I guess the police will handle that too.

Arjun and the press conference.I wish I was there interviewing him.Right now, I'm happy with the fact that Sakshi asked him a few questions.
Like she said, that was not the way Arjun should have known the truth.She was right.Look!! He got shocked seeing her there in the form of reporter.Being shocked in the middle of the interview might have been risky. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know I sound crazy but I just can't help it.
Tanu, she's nice just the way she is.It's glad to have such a friend.I just couldn't help but laugh at her reaction on seeing Arjun.Every other girls would have the same reaction.Only if knew she was talking about her friend's matter of interest.

How easy and cool he sounded while explaining that he understood her truth and reasons to hide it. He had been under similar circumstances so he understood her better.
Thats how he is, handling everything calmly and rationally just until he loses his temper which doesn't seem to happen around her.
He happens to lose his mind when she is around as he has already lost his heart to her.
Sounds confusing, no?
Yeah, it sounds confusing to my ears too.
I told you already, I can't help it today.
Words aren't needed to know their feelings.Their eyes and gestures say it all.
Sakshi's purple churidaar, Arjun's blue shirt, the light bridge, the rain-shower and the tea stall, the entire atmosphere seemed to be made for them to relive the moment and confess their feelings.
Btw, where did he take her from the tea stall?
The bangles, the time he had slid those in her hand had been one of my favourite parts and it was memorized by both of them.
That simple gesture screams both their feelings.
Her shyness and his understanding had been the perfect combo for the moment.
His teasing glint and her submission and acceptance had added to the moment.
Their confession was just perfect.

Thats enough of the nonsense.
Even I have no idea what I have written all the while.
I just want to say that it was an amazing update.
I loved, loved and loved every bits of it.
And yeah, Thankyou for all those PMs you have sent so far.
P.S. Can't wait to read the next part and think about updating other stories too.Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 8 years ago
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and updating.  Sakshi and Arjun are together now.  Been waiting for this for so long.  Please continue soon.
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
the most awaited confession
loved their silent confession
and their trust on each other
waiting for next part
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have lost the story line, will read and comment soon :)
Thanks for the PM.