Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Another brilliant chapter πŸ‘
Beautiful writing once again Avantika πŸ‘πŸΌ
the sweet scenes... the comfortable relationship they are having... the way they understand each other... its really really really nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
The last part... a new case. so both of them will be in action i guess.
also waiting for some little scenes of Aisha, Sam, Shree, Chhotu and all. i just love them πŸ˜Š
waiting for more πŸ˜³
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi avantika 
actually accidentally i deleted all my pm's and i didn't get to read this update so pls could u send me pm again for all ur last updates coz i can't access ur blog pls πŸ˜Š
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay..sorry again for being late again..
Part 14:
Arjun's "meow" reply to her cracked me up..
πŸ˜†I can't imagine him doing that. That part was fun reading..πŸ˜ƒ
Funfair..it has been years since I went there last.. But here, you made me take a virtual trip and I loved it. It was like every game I was playing, every stall I'm visiting buying something..OMG..It was like suddenly I became the small girl who used to love funfairs. It was WOW.!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arjun in red..☺️ Okay, but Sakshi getting jealous was very cute..Arjun making pots (even I would like to try one day..) her annoyance, him enjoying it. Together they were making pots..he was staring at HER, BUT I was like 😳..the whole scene there was cute and lovely..
Arjun sliding bangles on her wrist left me blushing..
☺️(though I don't like bangles..but Him..) And eating malpoah part too..☺️
The sonG added to the beauty of the scenes.

The beautiful moments they share, the little gesture, actions, sometimes the situation itself, are so involving and this is what brings them together. No words needed, no dialogues, nothing except for such beautiful moments. I love this thing.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

The ending part...Ouch..! Finally she gets to know that he is the Arjun and that too end of a such a nice day..But she accepted she is falling in love with him..isn't it..?? But why didn't Arjun answered her messages..??
One more que: Arjun knew that he was chatting with Sakshi who is his mentor's  daughter ..right..?? Because in the conversations he had mentioned
something like ask your papa about him..haina.?? Then why he did not answer her messages..???
Swara85 thumbnail
Haila..!!!!!😲 My comment got posted FINALLY..! *Relieved*

Part 15:
The quote at the beginning itself was.. so true..
πŸ‘πŸΌ
This is the toughest choice..to listen to your heart or to believe what your mind tells you. Sakshi's conflicting thoughts, feelings and emotions she was battling with was beautifully etched out..πŸ‘πŸΌI loved it, though it was like feel-sad part but still I loved it.
And Yes..I got the answer to my question..I should have waited to know..
πŸ€ͺ
She is going to meet him..?? My heart is beating at a faster rate..
Aree no re..
πŸ˜’ghar pe nahi..ab academy mein bhi nahi.. what are you doing Di..?

Resort that too in a hilly area and waterfalls surrounding it..*dreaming*

OMG..Jaw-dropping description about the falls.. *dreaming again*..No Di..you can't distract me like this..I need to get back to Sakshi and Arjun but the waterfall..Hayee..!!! *dreaming again*..Does such place really exist..?If  yes..then I wanna go there..*restless* *sigh*..*dreaming*

She found his vehicle and relieved that he is not hurt..*tears*
Okay..It took me lot of struggle to focus on the story..
Arjun drenched in water..
☺️ok this is not the time to drool over..but still..😳 and the song..😳Damn I'm getting distracted too much in this update.🀒

The last scene was
πŸ‘...He is so much pain..😭and the hug..My throat feels dry and I need water now..
It was Beautifully done..I loved it.!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Will be back with my comments on the pending chapters..
Swara85 thumbnail
Part 16:
This was an extremely emotional part. I'm chocked with emotions.
I'm not able to say anything here because I guess I have taken this chapter way too personally. But I can surely say that the emotions brought out here from every character was perfect and not like *for-the-sake-of-writing* thing.

And about Arakshi..Brilliantly written..Their relationship went a level higher and the depth just increased..
Loved the kind of bonding they had till now.It was Beautiful.

Arjun's character specially in this chapter was very much connecting.And I loved it how you have portrayed him.

Esshhh..I am reading all the chapters again..This is the 3rd time I'm reading the whole story again in this one week..And I'm loving it even more..😳

P.S: Di..the convo between Arjun and his ma..the font colour makes it difficult to read against black bg..
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello di...
Sry for late reply...
Its was awesome parts di...read last two parts in one go...
Just loved it...
The way Arjun observed sakshi was cute...
There scene in kitchen awe!! Just loved it...
Superb update d...
Thank u so much for pm...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Suooerbbb...
The kitchen wala part was Mindblowing
Loved Arakshi's teasing n leg pulling sessions Sooo Lovely
Mamaji also noticed the bond between them
Loved the little scene on the verandah
Arjun and Sakshi both have started hoping for a life togethe
"Bharva baingan se nahi, Sakshi.." Loved this sooo very much
I wish he had complete the sentence
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Comment unresed on page 97.
Roja1990 thumbnail
Hai, this is really nice story
ur way of writing is simply superb,

no words to describe,

I want to know remaining story ,

pls send me
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Updates... Yaar dil khush kar dita... I loved it... It was truly...amazing... oyee hoyee...Arakshi Romamce...is din ka kab se intezaar tha.. Btw i m very much interested in ur stories...pls..pls...mujhe list se mat nikalna...Your n the two writer's stories are the reason i am visiting IF... Continue Soon..