Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Haww.. πŸ˜²
Hehehehe *chuckles sheepishly* 
*whispers to self* - Hey devi maiyaa.. isne toh seriously le liya.. sautan will fry me alive.. *shakes head*

Hihi... aapki Devi Maiyya jab KKGSR ko answer nahi de payi, aapko kya answer degi... LOL

Nahi nahi batane ki zaroorat nahi hai... LOL... I will try to drill it out of her... buhahahahahaha...

Kuchh bhi nahi, Shree.. *sumdi mein milo* πŸ˜Ž

Sumdi... sumdi ki matlab ka hai???

O btw.. laachar, bechari abla, who? *taps cheek* πŸ˜›

*cough cough* c'est moi *puppy eyes* πŸ˜›

Haaan bagpiper.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aap main aur bagpiper 'club soda' πŸ€ͺ

LOL... woh ad itna baar dekha hai ki woh mere dimaag main chipak gaya... 

Hey bhagwaan! πŸ€ͺ kya aashirwaad hai.. 

Itne saare phool.. na baba.. 
Phal nahi phail jaaungi.. πŸ€£

LOL... maine kab kaha sab ek saath aap paida karogi?? Maine toh options diya tha.. aap toh zyaada hopefull ho gaye!!! Arrey agar sab saath main aa gaye toh Jiju bhi "phail" ho jaenge! 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Bwahahahaa.. Shoitaaan.. *peecha chudakar aa gayi..* πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hihihihihihi... devil mera surname che

True that!! She is an adorable angel.. Gussa bhi karti hai toh pyaar se.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Ahaaa.. I see.. will keep that in mind.. But I have a tool in my arsenal - a masterstroke jiske baad gussa uddanchoo ho jaaing and your dearest ritz is still laal as a tamatar.. 
Oh wait! You know what it is.. πŸ˜† 

Hihi... yeshhh I do... in fact Ritz toh "faint" bhi hui hai jab maine usko ek solid sa situation diya... LOL

Yes yes ji.. the month of louuuvee.. β€οΈ

Aye haye πŸ˜‰ 

Tch.. tch.. sorry ji! Hum apni eklauti sautan ko no dhoka deing.. πŸ˜Ž

Kisne kaha ek lauti hai.. LOLOLOL... of course ji... no dhoka deing... πŸ˜ƒ

Kahin kissi roz agar zaroorat padi, toh I shall find you.. πŸ˜‰

Moi ready!

Point noted.. Bring it on!! πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by Armagadon

Hailaaa... Shreee🀣🀣🀣
I was laughing like a maniac while reading ur comments🀣
And ahemm.. phir milenge ka badla main loongi!! Now I know ur story of *ahem* *cough cough* .. Inkaaar *ahem*... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Did u just say "laachar bechari abla nari"? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Says who?🀣

Hawww sautannn ..yaad rakhna no dhoka deing! 😎Tum hi ho and Humdard ki kasam, we shall stay Meerabais forever! (damnnn!! humdard type karne ke baad haath bhi nahi chalteπŸ€ͺ I was actually typing words ulta.. and I am NOT joking!πŸ˜†) 
And ise kehte hai apne pair pe axe maarna.. I am drooling over my own siggies and I feel all messed up  
Ab aur kuch bolne ke layak nahi hoon🀣

Happy Birthday ASD...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...Congratulations...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update...
Well on such updates I m completely out of words...🀒🀒🀒
Loved each & every emotion...their words...their need for each other...their understanding...their small teasing...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I really liked Arjun-Sakshi convo where they were talking about Aisha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Poor Arjun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

And my heart beats Arakshi again.

Geez... I had forgotten the "Arjun" and the "Arakshi" feels.

Bring back good old memories.

You are going great.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep this going on...❀️
amazing parts.
read two parts and loved them.
cont soon.
Sorry ji late hogayi

Happy Birthday ASDπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to the update Sakshi misunderstood Arjun that he is the reason behind her state.

Finally saare misunderstandings clear hogaye aur Arjun n Sakshi starting trusting each other

I loved the way Arjun cleared up things.  Nahi toh Sakshi zindagi par galatfaimi main hi rehti

Ab Arjun aur Sakshi milkar Sakshi ke papa ko insaaf dilaayenge.  Can't wait for the updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Nethravathi - 9 years ago
I know I'm late but anyways Congratulations for the completion of a year.Happy Birthday!!
They had been friends, best of friends who could say everything to the other without having any fear of being judged.They shared their thoughts and fought yet they were always together bounded knowingly by her father and his mentor, who held a special place in their life and unknowingly by another unknown thread.Circumstances changed and they were separated, their relation and status everything changed. Then, in a completely different situation, they met again.Without knowing who they were and what their connections were, they became friends again.They talked to eachother and stood there for eachother everytime.
Glad that they know about eachother now, this conversation was long due.
They have started feelings for eachother and the truth has only added to it.
Moreover, they have the same mission and they can work together now.
Ayesha and Sameer, they're really great friends and glad that Sakshi and Arjun have got them in their life, the one they can look for.
After knowing the truth about eachother, though a little hesitant, they are now comfortable around eachother.That's great.
Loved this one too.
The emotions were very well penned down.
Great update.
Once again, thankyou for the PMs.
Heylooo.. πŸ€—

I'm updating a story, after what feels like ages!! Been suuper busy at work, and with a wedding in the family.. 

I don't have time to thank each one of you personally, so skipping it with a heavy heart.. Honestly, I truly appreciate all your feedback, and love for this baby of mine.. It makes me love it, all the more.. 

Thank you soo much.. πŸ˜ƒ I promise to make up for it with an interesting Chapter ahead.. πŸ˜‰

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>> 
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res//Unres
Yipppeee
Me first...

Awesome update
Loved it
Arjun observed Sakshi whole night
Finally Arjun got his friend back
Loved the teasing session
Mamaji wants Sakshi to get married
He knows Why Sakshi is here
Interesting