Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumarvisu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey nice update. Like is not working. Love the Arjun sakshi conversation atleast they r together. Cnt soon and pm me
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG... one Year!!! Btw... I mean Oh My Fabulous God okay! *wink* haha, arrey a girl like me is always far away from profanities of any sorts!
Coming back to reality... This little softie romantic work of yours turned into a one year old coochie coo toddler... *sobs* bacchi badi ho gayi... 

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

So yes... and to imagine that I didn't comment for the first nine-ish chapters as I was too shy... aah the good old days when I remembered romance was nothing more than two flowers blooming in front of the screen *dreamy*

~❀️~

Ooohhh... Arrey I am not lamenting over the fact that I haven't read any angsty seksy waala FF of Arakshi yet... I know very soon we readers would be blessed with that :) Hai naaa *sugary smile* By the way I do have one of perfect white pearly teeth with slight dimples so that does account for a cute smile... hehe... 

Something close to the picture below... 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

~❀️~

Sho yeshhh... ash I wash shaying... 

oh oh oh... how could I not give a statutory warning for the toddler coochie coo story?

STATUTORY WARNING : THE AUTHOR OF THIS COMMENT AT THE MOMENT HAS LOST HER TEMPORARY BRAINS AND GOES INTO FREQUENT BOUTS OF SNEEZING... OVER THAT FOR SOME REASON SHE IS HIGHLY EMOTIONAL AND UNSTABLE. 

AFTER THIS IF THE READER WANTS TO CONTINUE TO READ THEN HIM/HER/THEY IS/ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF HIS/HER/THEIR STATE OF MIND, BY READING THIS YOU VERFIY THAT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THE AUTHOR OF THIS NOTE WOULD NOTE BE CHARGED LEGALLY, AND SUING KI TOH BAAT HI NAHI AATI... 

- UNDER ACT 75, ARTICLE 342... 
(as if you are going to check which one it is🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£)

~❀️~

Dear Avni ji, Avantika ji, Miss (to be Mrs... hihi) Mohabbat Girl and Fantasia Junkie!

Phew, memory main aur zyaafa nahi ghuss raha hai! 

~❀️~

Wait... a moment... is that Shree me... or someone else... 

I am MENTIONED... *booohooo* trust me, this is the moment... I feel I just received the Filmfare Award for Best Director. 

Dear People, Good morning... or evening... or just suit that according to your timezone! I am honoured to be mentioned by Avantika ji... mere liye yeh bohot hi shubh din *achoo* hai... God bless her and God bless every country in the world... thank you *achoo*

Main senti ho gayi re... 

~❀️~

oh wait... what if it's another Shree and I just took the credit... HAWWW... 

*zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga*

Acha challo... let me do my commentwa!

Beautiful trailer dear... really wonderful... I was like *hit replay hit replay hit replay* and Mum's like what's wrong with these sudden almost church-ish noises in the room! Hihi... 

*claps* louuvvveeeddd your trailer indeed! Aap aur Ritu parallel main jaate ho kya??? haha... 

~❀️~

The quote was simply loveable and heart touching... the chance... that's the most difficult thing to ever give... hai na... not only to a lover... but even to your friend... especially if the trust  you had just got wavered and slipped like dust through your fingers... 

Oh why don't I write my essays as such... haha... but yeah... 

The first part where you etched out Sakshi's emotions were just brilliant... you know... if you have never been to the place and yet described it as if you visit there every alternate day in your life... hats off... 

~❀️~

The turmoils of Sakshi's innocent yet strong heart struck a chord amidst the most sensitive ones in the heart... I mean the way you have described Arjun's thoughts as well... 

The two are so sorted... yet so messed up... perhaps it's that one tangible thread of the dreaded "l" word which creates things to be more complicated na?

Even though the two know it... none acknowledge it... :( They have other priorities at hand... 

~❀️~

The hug... *sniff* I had told Heli once the power of a hug... when two souls come close that their physical states are against each other, heart to heart... when one tries to absorb the warmth of another.. .the definition of a hug has an different meaning altogether :)

That hug... even at the most vulnerable of situations, sniff... it was very sentimental... 

~❀️~

What I truly loved in this update was that it was so close to ruining the most beautiful relationship... but yet you guarded that so damned well... of course it's you :) Not a moment was there a point of utter ignorance or disbelief... the two always took a step to clarify everything... 

Copper brown and coral... I think the colours do go beautifully side by side... *dreamy*

Do I have to tell how much I love this Ayesha and Sameer... they are what true friends are for... they don't pester or nag... rather wait for the right time to be told. 

~❀️~

I solely believe that if I don't know anything about my friend it's only because the time isn't right yet (unless it's an emergency)

Oh God... an UC mission gone wrong... shit, that's the worst thing that can ever happen... 

The confessions were brilliantly sketched... the tenderness of emotions... it caved a little space in my heart. 

Trust me I don't mind waiting for months if THIS is the update I receive!

Brilliant dear!

Love,

Shree *hugs*  

~❀️~

P.S : What do you mean Arjun ke baare main sochne ke liye tax nahi lagta, arrey Avni ji kya bataun is dukh bhari dil ki daastaan πŸ’” ... meri zindagi main ghatli se Arjun ka naam nikla muh se... uss ke liye ab joh jhelna par raha hai mujhe... uske upar kissie imagine karungi toh mera the ends ho jayega ji

Arrey Heli aur Ritz toh gavaah hai iss baat ki!

P.P.S : I hope this truly suffices for me not having commented on the earlier parts... since this was the birthday isliye bada waala comment... hihi... I just hope I made your day a 0.1% brighter!

P.P.S : Happy First Birthday!!! πŸ₯³

~❀️~

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
Another official pagal in town is right above this

kunchu thumbnail
hayni kya update thi yaar
lamba ho tho kya hua
dil abhi bhi ni bhara
aur chahiye
Happy bday ASD and to my virtual tours.

The cconfrontation was just on the mark re
pain and more pain
and firse pain
living in such guilt  helplessness
koi kisiko ithna dard na de
man things are openingg up
and so does more lollipops
cant wait
kash we had just to sit and write and nothing more
hayeee

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunchu

Another official pagal in town is right above this

Really Heli??? Kaun hai woh?? *puppy eyes*

*tightly hugging you*

*whispering in your ears* agar kuch zyaada kaha na toh phir yeh jo do cute cute se dogs smile kar rahe hai na, tere peeche laga dungi... 

Buahahahahaha - Sounds so much like someone I know πŸ˜ˆ

@ Avantika ji : Please do not listen to her At The Moment... *pwetty pwease!* (in case she replies hihi)
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armagadon

Really Heli??? Kaun hai woh?? *puppy eyes*

*tightly hugging you*

*whispering in your eyes* agar kuch zyaada kaha na toh phir yeh jo do cute cute se dogs smile kar rahe hai na, tere peeche laga dungi... 

Buahahahahaha - Sounds so much like someone I know πŸ˜ˆ

@ Avantika ji : Please do not listen to her At The Moment... *pwetty pwease!* (in case she replies hihi)

Lol.. na ji!!
And btw, Shree darling, it doesn't matter.. Hum koi kam thodi na hai.. πŸ˜ˆ
What's life and Hotwa fiction without pagalpanti? πŸ˜‰
*tight hug* 
Btw, woh Shree tum hi thi.. πŸ˜† (So, see now you have your Filmfare Speech ready..) πŸ˜‰

Oh and.. What's with the Ji? How old do you think I am? πŸ€ͺ
Choti si thi.. Got carried away, and landed with a ring on my finger! πŸ˜›

Oh my!! One more gundii.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*whispers*  Kk.. inko bhi Ritu ke peeche laga dete hain.. *evil grin*
Meri eklauti sautanwaa will have nowhere to run to.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Lol.. na ji!!
And btw, Shree darling, it doesn't matter.. Hum koi kam thodi na hai.. πŸ˜ˆ
What's life and Hotwa fiction without pagalpanti? πŸ˜‰
*tight hug* 
Btw, woh Shree tum hi thi.. πŸ˜† (So, see now you have your Filmfare Speech ready..) πŸ˜‰

Oh and.. What's with the Ji? How old do you think I am? πŸ€ͺ
Choti si thi.. Got carried away, and landed with a ring on my finger! πŸ˜›

Oh my!! One more gundii.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*whispers*  Kk.. inko bhi Ritu ke peeche laga dete hain.. *evil grin*
Meri eklauti sautanwaa will have nowhere to run to.. πŸ˜†

HAWWW! Yeh kyaaa ? Mere khilaaf saazish?😲😲😲 Sautan meri kya plan kar rahi ho? 

Shreee - dukh bhari dastaan?🀣🀣🀣
Let me come meet that guyπŸ˜‰ Actually KK ko saath le jaoungi and we can taang khechao u😈
My badla for phir milenge😈
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

HAWWW! Yeh kyaaa ? Mere khilaaf saazish?😲😲😲 Sautan meri kya plan kar rahi ho? 

Shreee - dukh bhari dastaan?🀣🀣🀣
Let me come meet that guyπŸ˜‰ Actually KK ko saath le jaoungi and we can taang khechao u😈
My badla for phir milenge😈

@ Avantika... ji... : Haha... arrey nahi nahi... izzat de rahi thi... muft ki... *lol* chalo... aaj se... Avni *Karan Arjun background nahi nahi woh SRK Salman waala* 

Haha... life without his fiction and pagalpanti... LOL... woh toh paidaishi hi thi... hihi... 

Fiction - yehi baat agar kuch logo ko samaj aati... toh zindagi sudhar jaati... aaj tak ek choti ghalti se bhugating you see... isliye toh kaha dukh bhari daastaan... shayad tum kuch sahara do... '

Baaki do toh... besharam! Mere taang kheecho pe bada zyaada interest hai!

How old... errm somewhere around 62? Haha... sorry ulta hona chahiye na?

Oho... ring... chalo bhai these are the days of enjoyment *wah Shree am giving dialogues as if khud 5-6 baccho ki naani hai*

oh yeah... I forgot to return your hug... lol *tight hug*

@ Ritz :  Dukh bhari daastaan! Sacchi toh... aar ki! Huh, kya jaanoge ki meri kya haalat ho rahi hai... bas meri jaisi phool jaisi bacchi ko tang kar rahi ho! Avni told na that I am an Angel... haa gundi banna side business hai... but apart from that... Angel Angel hi rahega na *grinning*

RITU... oh wait... RITHHHUUU

*loosing the leash* I think this will do the job for sweet Ritz... I have a little bit of personal vendetta against her... *Evil smile*

Just wait what I will write for PM now... dekh ke rahiyo... laal peela na kar di toh mera naam Shree nahi *grin*
kunchu thumbnail
Sree!!!
Lemme see yo-know-who ya get HIS number!
Theri nadaaan dil ki aise ki thesi bana dungi
Avni don't fall in her GIFs.
There is something you should know abt her which I and Ritu know well.
The answer for Avni is in the question below.

"Sree... what's your fav color? um... change in Q. What's your fav shade in that color?"😳😳😳

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kunchu

Sree!!!

Lemme see yo-know-who ya get HIS number!
Theri nadaaan dil ki aise ki thesi bana dungi
Avni don't fall in her GIFs.
There is something you should know abt her which I and Ritu know well.
The answer for Avni is in the question below.

"Sree... what's your fav color? um... change in Q. What's your fav shade in that color?"😳😳😳

Aaing?! Yeh Mr. You-know-who toh bada dilchasp insaan sunayi padta hai.. 
Arre na na, Shree.. Hum aap hi ki side pe hain.. 

Kk.. *pulls u aside* mujhe nahi samajh aaya, honestly.. Either my brain has gone on an unannounced holiday, or I suck at reading between the lines.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
So, basically u wanna say - Dikhave pe matt jaao, apni akal lagaao, is it? 
Kuch toh choot raha hai.. *snatches that pen from between hotwa's fingers.. wink.. catch me if u can* 

πŸ€ͺ and runs NOT.. πŸ˜›