Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heylooo heylooo

Pata hain i wanna thank you for taking time and updating aaram seh...i know this sounds ajeeb hehe but see latecomers like me benefits from it then nah,dont have too many chapters to catch up with*kidding* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 13:

Awww Acp Arjun embarrassed 

Drinking cappuccino,eating biscuits and reading avni story in the middle of the night is the bestest combo trust me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ sorry got carried away 😳😳

Thanks to those bratty kids we got soome cute romantic part of arakshi hehe 😳😳

I love the way how you wrote about how both felt about each other,about their new feeling and also how their past was not letting them to take a step forward πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Chapter 14:

I sooo want to go to Mela tooo...seems soo much fun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Someone is jealous haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† red really suits arjun though haaye

Avni you're surely the twist bringing queen huh...seriously was not waiting for this...you were bang on,awesooome twist,amazingly written update...words are not enough to describe how beautifully you writee indeed ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Looove looove the update...thank you sooo sooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hellooo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 15:

What a cute relationship between..its actually a little like all of us friendship outta here,though we never met our friends made on IF still we are sooo close to them and becomes bestiesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Am also very intrigued about where arjun was...but am sure there are some awesome twist behind it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Oh oh acp arjun is very very gussa...am getting more curious as i continue reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

There's you and then there is rituu...you both always makes me fall in love with the places you described in your stories...i could imagine the waterfall as there are many heree hehe..but still fantastic description of the place πŸ‘πŸ‘

Am actually lost of words,because you know how to makes us feels whats the characters are feeling in the story through the right words and through your writing...and this is not an easy task for sure...hats off avni

Chapter 16:

Yoohooo i could catch up with the last one you updated too...ah i know i have to catch up with other stories too...i guess it'll be in 2015 now hihi but am very much eager to read them 😳😳

Your lil note in the beginning...i totally understand,in the healthcare sector there is no fix time at all and also lots of work to do...i really appreciate all the effort you put in to update your stories despite being soo busy,biiig biiig hugs to you,for all the hardwork you put in and also replying to everyone individually πŸ€—

I loove looove the banner,the effects,the pics and the edit all beautifully done πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arjun and his mom has gone through sooo much...if only his dad was not full of soo much ego,hatred and i dunno...he made their life like hell but still arjun mom fought for her son and parents...thats indeed very courageous πŸ‘πŸ‘

The flashback and the part that follows made me soo emotional,literally crying...arjun has soo much pain in him and guilt as well 😭😭

Veryyy veryyy emotional updateee it is but i just looove it,you did full justice to it avniii ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Veryyy veryyy eager to read what happen next now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo sooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Emm...😳😳😳

I am ashamed of myself needless to say.

So far caught up on 11 and 12, will unres after I read rest, please be patient with me.πŸ˜ƒ
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AvniiiπŸ€—
Guess who's back!! God, typing really feels weird after so long! I don't know how I used to type haha.. anywaay back to what I am here for!
I am a day late.. and you know whyπŸ˜› I wanted to do this for a long long time.. but only just finished it. Of course, it's the best time to post this since it happens to beee...

*shakes head at impatient sautan*πŸ˜†

The birthdaaay of ASD my loveee❀️
Ok, it was yesterday. But anywaaay, I made something silly saaa.. since I wanted to πŸ˜³(I think you can guess where the inspiration comes from... πŸ˜‰)
And here it is!
(something went wronggg in the colouring)

So... here's to treasure the beautiful moments of this fic.. I know I cannot capture everything... but I have put together some of my favourite lines (trust me, there's a huuuge list and these are the few I could fit). Ok, typing feels reaaally weird.
Here it isss!! Last year, yesterday u started this beautiful story which somehow became really close to my heart... ok, I love alll your stories (whatever I have read😳) but this one happens to be special for various reasons.
From the first meet in the rain... to their silent gazes, the mountains, their understanding for each other, and then ... their friendship slowly blossoming into love... *Banjaara moment* (see I was looking for a snowman pic but somehow it was spoiling this lol.. so I made do with the ice crystals... which reminds me... London isn't even that cold this year). OH and not to mention the bangles wala part.. I know I am missing loaaads more. And this was just Arakshi. If I start I will keep going on and on and on... and yeah not to mention I am waiting for Waterfall part 2.. but take ur time *ahem* 
And that song u gave me, I have been dreaming on that since the day u sent itπŸ€ͺ so u better write it fastπŸ˜› 
Greaat now Banjaara is playing in my mind! (and guess in who's voiceπŸ€ͺ) We are the hopeless I tell youπŸ˜†

Anywaay, I shall stop here! Ab jaake mera waterfall wala scene complete karo!πŸ˜›
Oh and waiting for the mystery to unfold... and more beautiful moments.
Need I say your words have magic? No, you already know it.πŸ˜†

Love you for this beautiful story β€οΈ
misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!! i didnt realise till now tgat i forgot to coment on the most important part of ASD ... i think work load has taken a toll on me .. i know um damn late but um still here to tell you that i drank two glasses of water and cried almost throughout the update ... it was soo emotional... arjun's father was such a cruel and rude man... his mom*woweee* she was such a womderful woman...
the ending was most intresting.. sakshi revealing her true identity. .. waiting to know arjun's reaction... plz diii update fast i cant wait..
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
His mother is a great woman.
And Arjun would do anything to have his mother back.

Very beautifully written, especially the mother-son relation, and nothing is more pure than this.

Awesome chapter
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

AvniiiπŸ€—

Guess who's back!! God, typing really feels weird after so long! I don't know how I used to type haha.. anywaay back to what I am here for!
I am a day late.. and you know whyπŸ˜› I wanted to do this for a long long time.. but only just finished it. Of course, it's the best time to post this since it happens to beee...

*shakes head at impatient sautan*πŸ˜†

The birthdaaay of ASD my loveee❀️
Ok, it was yesterday. But anywaaay, I made something silly saaa.. since I wanted to πŸ˜³(I think you can guess where the inspiration comes from... πŸ˜‰)
And here it is!
(something went wronggg in the colouring)

So... here's to treasure the beautiful moments of this fic.. I know I cannot capture everything... but I have put together some of my favourite lines (trust me, there's a huuuge list and these are the few I could fit). Ok, typing feels reaaally weird.
Here it isss!! Last year, yesterday u started this beautiful story which somehow became really close to my heart... ok, I love alll your stories (whatever I have read😳) but this one happens to be special for various reasons.
From the first meet in the rain... to their silent gazes, the mountains, their understanding for each other, and then ... their friendship slowly blossoming into love... *Banjaara moment* (see I was looking for a snowman pic but somehow it was spoiling this lol.. so I made do with the ice crystals... which reminds me... London isn't even that cold this year). OH and not to mention the bangles wala part.. I know I am missing loaaads more. And this was just Arakshi. If I start I will keep going on and on and on... and yeah not to mention I am waiting for Waterfall part 2.. but take ur time *ahem* 
And that song u gave me, I have been dreaming on that since the day u sent itπŸ€ͺ so u better write it fastπŸ˜› 
Greaat now Banjaara is playing in my mind! (and guess in who's voiceπŸ€ͺ) We are the hopeless I tell youπŸ˜†

Anywaay, I shall stop here! Ab jaake mera waterfall wala scene complete karo!πŸ˜›
Oh and waiting for the mystery to unfold... and more beautiful moments.
Need I say your words have magic? No, you already know it.πŸ˜†

Love you for this beautiful story β€οΈ

Hailaaa... What would I do without you, sautanwa..  πŸ€—
Like seriously.. This means a looottt!!

How dare you call it silly.. It's gift, and gifts are always meant to be treasured!! 
I love it soo much.. πŸ˜³

Oh my!! You girls are really gonna make me cry, now.. Pehle gundi and now u.. 
It's been a wonderful journey so far, and you, my love have made it even more eventful with your constant motivation and 'distractions'.. πŸ˜‰

Ab aur kya bolun, thank-you bol nahi sakti.. 
Toh I'll only say - Ab bhugto! πŸ€ͺ

Hola! 
My lovely ladies... πŸ€—

Yes yes.. Main hi hoon.. Aur kaun! And before you pick up that jooti, let me tell you that I'm really very sorry for delaying this! 
So, to each one of you who's been waiting for an update on this one, - may you get one flying kissi from your love, tonight.. πŸ˜› (And to the singles, and bacchas - Hotwa hai na.. Kaunsa tax lagta hai.. πŸ˜‰)

Okay, so before I go ahead and post, I have a few things to say.. (Oyee rukooo.. Bhaago matt!)
Birthday hai yaar! πŸ₯³

Yes.. This baby of mine has completed one year.. 
Though I'm not really proud of the fact that it took me so long to get here, I am kinda satisfied with what I have done, considering writing soft romances isn't my forte.. (Naah, sach mein, if you don't believe me, you gotta ask my 'Lady in Red' readers.. They'll tell you just how many buckets I've made them cry..) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love the angsty, seksy ones, more.. πŸ˜Ž

Okay, jokes apart.. 

Soo.. Right from my besharam behnas, who may not be around always, but I do know you guys will always be there for me, in spirit - to the three musketeers, who are a little family of mine now (crazed out and fultu gundis) - to Bharatee, Shree, Nee, Sneha, Swara, Bhavana, Shyamala Aunty and each one of you who has read, followed and showered your love on this particular work of mine, words will never be enough to thank you all.. πŸ˜ƒ

Truly.. Honestly.. I cross my heart.. I love you all, for making ASD so special, and loved... πŸ€—

** Oh! And there's an issue I'd like to address, while I'm at it..

All those PM's and comments, asking me 'why don't I update', I really appreciate all of them.. I truly do, coz I wouldn't be writing if your views didn't matter to me..
But I have a very stressful and responsible job, a family that I need to look after, 2 more stories that need my time, and there are times when I just don't feel like writing.. 
So, asking me to prove my loyalty to my own works, isn't going to make me write faster, if you understand what I mean.. 
If you would rather have me post substandard work, that doesn't come straight from my heart and out of my louuve for Arjunwa, then too bad, coz I happen to believe waiting a little longer is worth it, if it means something better.. 

Okay then, I have a chotu gift for you..  (And a really lengthy one, below) πŸ€ͺ

TRAILER

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nku96P7jAs
 [/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nku96P7jAs

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.