Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 64

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by misha26

kahan  gai res kar kšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”  ab unress k liye ek or letter likhon kiya????šŸ¤¢

Hello ladies.. Yes yes, it's me.. With a late, long update.. šŸ¤—

This one took me a while, coz I had to live up to so many expectations, yours and mine.. šŸ˜‰ I'm introducing a new track into the story, and am hoping that you'd like it.. šŸ˜Š

The new character is already my personal favorite, alongside Arakshi, of course.. šŸ˜› We'd have more glimpses of her in the following Chapters.. 

**Oh and just a side NOTE : I understand that as readers, you expect regular updates from me and it's kinda annoying when you have to wait for long.. 

But honestly, I have no control over my daily planner coz I work in the healthcare sector and we have no fixed work schedules.. So, I'd really appreciate if you'd take that into consideration before venting out your frustrations.. 

Because it really takes a great deal of time and effort to come up with a plot, and then execute it.. And as much as your feedback makes me happy and proud, 'that' is really very demotivating.. 

Anyhow.. Read on.. 

New banner.. šŸ˜› 

Chapter 16

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>>> 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mine mine mine mine mine!!šŸ˜³
Resss!

Unress! Rula diyaašŸ˜­

I feel choked. I have tears I my eyes and my throat feels dry after reading the update. Hold on.. thodi emotional ho gayi hoon *sniff*

*Stares at the wall*

Arjun and his mother's relationship was just... so beautiful. It still is... Wait I am skipping ahead as usual! Still a bit emotional so won't be using much emos tonight.

You began with revealing his bittersweet past: the happy memories, his mother's love and her warmth, and his father's brutal behaviour towards her. I cannot imagine as a child what he must have gone through and my heart goes out to him. To see the person he loved most in the world being treated like a piece of furniture is worse than torture.. and she was his mother. Domestic violence.. again I was reminded of Safe Haven... it still exists... unfortunately.

As always, you have sketched a strong but such a heart-warming character. I realised from the flashback - their last conversation - that she loved him deeply, like a mother loves her child. Life was too cruel to her... I guess just when they could have had a new beginning with her only son, life snatched her away from him. And he was so young...

This line brought tears in my eyes: "He was just a little boy, left alone to pick up the pieces in a big, scary world."

I can't imagine how much it must hurt him every single day, as he thinks about the last conversation and about being angry on her. *Sigh*

And Sakshi remained the silent pillar of support by his side, comforting him and speaking only when he needed it. You wrote her inner turmoil so well... she had questions of her own to ask him, and yet, she couldn't. His pain was enough to break him down..

Listen, am I making sense in what I am saying? I don't know what I am saying but I just keep on writing.. too attached to this story I tell you. *sniff*

I loved the part where she places her palm over his heart and tells him that his mother is right there... yeah that brought tears to my eyes too. You make me cry through your words.

It touched me.

I realise I said I would start from the beginning and work my way towards the end but it all became a little haphazard anyway lol. Oh well!

And and ahh! He realised it's her! My heart was beating fast then! The end bit was so beautifully sketched *sniff*

But... beraham aurat!  Where did you stop? You left the mystery for the next chapter *sobs*

Naah, it's okay. I shall wait as always.šŸ˜›

I want to say beautiful update but that is so overused LOL.šŸ˜† I want to come up with something new but I can't. So, I will just say that ...ohhh wait! What were you complaining about? What bit did you not understand?šŸ˜› My mind no khichdi pakaoing! My mind is completely untwisted, except for the last lollipop. šŸ˜› 

Ok, I need to say goodnight now and listen to Duaa (is that why you asked if I had it on my phonešŸ˜†)! Kal 7.30 office.. Mummyyy :( Kal toh ASD bhi nahi hai. Mera kya hoga?šŸ˜­

Yeh sab chodo... I love you for the long update. šŸ¤—Thoda aur hota toh mera waterfall part 2 complete ho jata našŸ˜›šŸ˜‰

Me jokes.. u know na šŸ˜›

P.S - And I thought I wouldn't be writing much today.šŸ¤”

I is what they call hopeless peoplešŸ¤Ŗ

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 9 years ago
RES/unres

Awesome update
Rula diya yaar
You just left me speechless
Arjun's past is really horrible
The way u described his pain,his emotions,helplessness,anguish
Hatts offšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
so finally the truth is revealed
lets see what happens next
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Edited by skrafty - 9 years ago
Awesome update..
Just superb..
Kya didu bacchi ko rula dya..
Ek to pehle se hi headache tha yeh update padke fut fut ke rona baith gyi main..
Just superbb..
There is no word to describe the beauty of this update..
Arjun had to bear so many things..
From childhood to adulthood his life was nothing but living hell.
Hope now he will find peace in Sakshi.
But his father's name was joshi..
So, how come he became Arjun Suryakant Rawte?
Did he took his Nana's name?
Waiting eagerly for the next update..
Plliisshhh con soonz...
superb 
just love it 
read 4 parts in 1 go 
n m still in arakshi land
awsome update  thanks 4 pm
now story more interesting ho gayi hai
 plz update soonish eagerly w8ng 4 next

Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Arjun's past was so much paunful
Sakshi was there with hin
Loved Arjun's Ma she is so strong n courageous
Brilliantly Written
Continue Sooon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
i just can't say anything not in the state of commenting u just left me speechless and in tears šŸ˜­
and with a lump in my throat so will wait for next update
thanks for pm
Awesome update
Loved it
Arjun's past was so painful
Thanks for the pm