Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: angelicdeepti

me first...

wow...nice long update and there is more...great...

Haha.. Yes.. Thank you!

This content was originally posted by: Sakshithegreat

Okay so I read all parts in one go and I was really happy when I saw that u 
Updates 2 hours ago. Anyway I love your story so please continue and update
Soon and if u can please pm me

Thank you for following this one.. Yep, do add me to your buddy list coz I send out PMs only to those in there.. 

This content was originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

ress😎 

Unres!😳
Sorrryyy this took a while to unreserve!! I had been saving the second part which I just read teehee😳
Sooo ahem... here we go!

Lalalaa I have Subhanallah playing in my mind right now. The second part was deffo my favourite...although... hold on I am skipping ahead! Let's start from the beginning!

Subhanallaahhh jo ho raha haiii pehli dafa hai wallahhh
Aisa huaaa
Haaayeee

Ok, back to the comment!

Haha.. That little rendition surely had me smiling from ear to ear. πŸ€—
And you know what! I heard him singing it.. Again (imagine the following lines - Meri khaamoshi se baatein chunn lena *in that husky baritone*)... πŸ€£   Acchaa.. Ab uthoo.. Don't faint.. πŸ˜› 
The beginninggg...
"Swiping a palm across his sweat-covered forehead, he had grasped for the first thing he could; and when he touched warm skin, he had felt an odd sense of security wash over him."
Haayyeee... I was blushing as I imagined the scene, his fingers wrapped around hers.. *thud*
I love how you write even the tiniest details..which makes it even more real! Like this line here:
"Sakshi wiped the mist that had gathered on the inside of the glass surface and looked outside." 

Eeesh! Thank you.. That means a lot coming from you, coz you really have no idea how big I am a fan of yours.. β€οΈ

Mmm I love how they go to see the snowman first thing in the morning... *Banjaara moment* Haayyeee. I have gone back to the snowstorm and the moonlight.. 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *What if I tell you, there will be another banjara moment soonish minus the snowstorm!* 

Anywaay back to this!
Loved the Aisha and Arjun convo!! I do miss Aisha so much.. she was my second most favourite character after Arakshi😳 ..Okay let's not go there!

Aah! Forbidden territory.. Aaj ka quota khatam.. πŸ₯±

The greenhouse scene!! I was jumping around like a mad person when I started reading it teeeheee... the nature girl in me woke up once moree and I was literally standing there amongst the pretty flowers, breathing in their sweet fragrance, feeling the moist air of the greenhouse..and of course Arakshi

Sigh! I wanted to write more on it.. But then I got carried away and left it incomplete.. Maybe sometime later.. πŸ˜‰

Hayyeee... and then the song Chahoon bhi toh main... I love it so so much! Especially the bit with Kartik's voice.. it does something to me πŸ˜³

Yep! Me too.. β€οΈ

These lines were sooo beautiful:
"Warm sunlight filtered through the glass ceiling and walls of the greenhouse, plants rustled in their new pots on a long table against the left wall. Soil and specks of dirt covered the floor, and the lush foliage of double-rose begonias and angelwing jasmines rustled in the hanging baskets hissed and whispered."

I wanna be thereee ..it sounds so pretty

Aha! Aisha noticed the two πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved that bitπŸ˜ƒ
"Ayesha hummed to herself and took the shears from between Sakshi's fingers before she ended up chopping off her plant." 
This part was 

haha! yep.. Mrs. Rathore is after all a cop, na?! πŸ˜†

Hayeee their walk in the moonlight and then the almost-accident..I had major goosebumps and a hugeee smile on my face! Phew my mum wasn't around teeheee
"Between the bellowing harsh winds and the darkness, the only thing he could make out was her."
Goosebumps alerrtt!!!
Haayee they are in love alreadyy

Bwaha! Nah! I'm sure knows our little secret by now.. πŸ˜†

Funfairrr!!! Ahhh you wrote the description so beautiful.. It was all so real, so alive! Even though I am sitting here in silence, I could hear the music, even the loud Bollywood ones LOL (guess what song was playingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) smell the foood...hayee the street food! (Damn Delhi ki yaad aa gayi)
And mehndiii... mujhe bhi lagwana hai! Just remembered the Mihir Tulsi mehndi sceneee.. you know whyπŸ˜†

@ Bold? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Humdard at the funfair?! You would stay there for like forever.. πŸ€£

This part cracked me up so badd:
"Meow.."
"Meow? What kind of an answer is that?", she rolled her tongue in her cheek, teasing him.
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kuch kuch ho gayaaa... the time they were walking and he was carrying the canvas boards.. hayeee.. such a simple thing and yet it brought a huge smile on my face😳

LOL LOL LOL Sakshi is jealous.. hahahahaha I cracked up at that🀣
Ab hotwa ke aage peeche kaunsi ladki nahi ghoomegi☺️
Colour palettes to work🀣

Hai na! β€οΈ Look at us, such lost causes.. πŸ€ͺ

And then the pottery scene.. hayeee
Ab aur kya boluunnn.. That reminded me of Saraswatichandra btw.. there was a scene in the beginning when I used to watch the show he he 

Oh! I didn't know.. I could never bring myself to watch it, pata nahi kyun! Errm.. But I had inspiration for the scene.. πŸ˜›

This was beautiful and skin tingling:
"There was something unique about the moment; the sight of the molded pot and her hands on top of his, hinted at something he had been struggling to accept for a while now. Was he really falling in love?"

Ah ah ah ah ah ahhh I guessed I guesss
Chubh toh nahi rahaaa

SRK- Kajol
Aapki halwai ki dukaan toh hum hadapke hi rahengeee
AAAhhh.

🀣 Yep! It might've been a misfit, but I just had to use it once.. 

Back to Arakshi😳

That was just too tooo tooo beautifully written!! Damnn I was the mirror for a minute theree..he he he he. They are so pretty I could cryyy *snifff*  *puts kaala teeka*

Ok my most favourite line out of the entire update:
"The fresh earthy colour defined her, for him. She was just like a breath of restful air in his lonely life, and although he hadn't quite accepted it to himself yet, somewhere at the back of his mind, a tiny wish had begun to sprout. "
How how how how how do you do it? How do you write such beautiful lines? Those goosebumpy ones. ahhh Secret batao naa! Wait mat batao! Magicians never reveal their secretsπŸ˜‰

Errrm! What if I tell you you're one massive source of inspiration for all my Arakshi works, of course there are many others too.. πŸ˜‰ Yep.. Ssshhh.. 

And awwieee he bought bangles for her😳
Subhanallaaahhh ...haaye the song was too perfect! 
When he was looking at her whilst she was dancing..soo beautiful 
Darnn this is becoming too big (as usual!) and loaded with Emos (as usual)πŸ˜†

Eh! Shh.. I'm loving it.. 

Anywaaay..and wait whaaat just happened towards the end?

🀣 Okay! That emoticon made me think of our dearest Gundi Angel.. Imagine karke toh dekho.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
What did ..how did... whaaat?! 
So so he had cut off all contacts with her after DIG Anand's death?!!! But but why would he do that? Of course there must have been a reason...but ... why did you stoppp
Acha ab jaldi jaldi next wala likho!! 

Yes yes.. Oh! there are reasons.. And since it's me, misunderstandings galore.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank you sooo much for this mushy mushy goosebumpy update.. I absolutely loved it!! Abhi thoda hangover time hai.. the bangles sceeneee.. damn! 
Subhanallaahhh

This is gonna be me tonight -> 

I love youuu for this update and yeh lo:

Awwiieee.. πŸ€—  Thank you sooo much, Ritu.. And yesh! Love you tooo... 
Hello!
I am late with the replies, but just so you know I really appreciate your feedback.. A lot.. 
Okay, so here we start.. 

@drunkiebabe & Areesha566: Thank you.. Glad you liked them.. πŸ˜ƒ

Shivi1997: Thank you.. Lol.. I want to write and post asap, but with 2 jobs and a house to run, I hardly have time to breathe..  Anyhow.. Glad you like it.. 

@NainaSM: Thanks dear.. Accept karenge.. Very soon, but bolna zaroori hai kya? πŸ˜‰

@ anitasharma: aww.. Thanks! 

@ ..sweetchilly.. : Sigh! I loved her too but they ruined everything in the end.. Anyhow, why fear when we're here, na.. Yes, they do.. They don't talk a lot, but when they do and those little caring gestures passed between them say a lot about their friendship.. I'm planning to explore it a bit more in the upcoming updates.. πŸ˜Š
Yep.. Kismat Connection is the jadh of all fasaad.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Aww, worry not.. I always look forward to your take on all my works.. Thank you for encouraging me, always.. 
As for Arjun's nightmares, there's something hidden in his past that has affected him real bad.. 

Yep.. I'm glad you could relate to Arakshi at the funfair.. πŸ˜³ Yep, they haven't realised it yet, but they're not strangers anymore.. 
Lol yes.. Expect the unexpected here.. πŸ˜› Perhaps, it was too early, but Sakshi needs time to reflect upon the sudden revelation.. So, just giving her that.. 

Thank you soo much.. 

@ yams.s : Thanks so much.. Glad you like it.. πŸ˜Š

@ Sakshithegreat : Thanks.. But that'll have to wait.. The story needs to take its own course.. 

@ Nethravathi: Thank you! Haan.. πŸ˜†

@ shreya09 : More on his past soonish.. Forgive whom? What did u think? πŸ˜›
Oh yes.. I love the trio together and there'll be many more to come.. 
Thank you so much.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Armagadon : πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Lage raho! Hum aapke saath hain.. 
Lol.. So true.. Ditto! I hate prettying up everyday and dressing up like a doll, much to my Mum's annoyance and Sasuma's relief, but yes, when it comes to bangles, I become worse than our melodramatic TV serial bahus.. I lovee them! 
Yep, moments and memories, that's what life is all about, essentially.. 

Tathastu baalike! Watch out for the next one.. ACP sahab is going to need his friends to help him deal with what is to come.. 
Sam was/is always on Arjun's side and was perhaps just a helpless spectator.. As for the differences between them, I'd mentioned in the earlier chapters, that he disagrees with Arjun on some bits, but even then he has never really stopped caring.. After all, that's what besties are about na? 

Yep.. *Sniff* I miss watching Shital play Ayesha..  God.. I loved her soo much.. 
Oh well.. Thank you for elaborating on the garden bits.. Yep! That's exactly how I wanted it to come across, and I wanted to write lots more on the greenhouse scene, but I got carried away and it was left incomplete.. 

*Jaribooti juice?* πŸ˜† Jee nahi.. Bass Hotwa ki aankhein hi kaafi hai.. Who needs external inspiration? πŸ˜‰
Aah! If only it was that easy for Sakshi to accept it, and move on.. But oh wait! It's possible, no? πŸ˜›

Aww.. Glad I could take you down memory lane.. Thank you soo much.. 
Yep, Arjun is the reason for a lot of things happening in her life, but she hasn't realised it yet.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Thank you soo much, Shree.. I really appreciate you taking out time to dissect every chapter.. It's this honest feedback that strives writers like us to overcome boss and home issues and vanish into our fantasy lands.. πŸ€—

@ Devangana : Thank you dear.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ skrafty : Thanks so much.. Yes, the puzzle is laid out, waiting for the mystery to be revealed.. 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
@ sisodia_shefali : Yup.. late lateefs na.. But slowburn is always sweeter.. 
Aww.. So glad you liekd it.. 
Bomb zaroori tha na..  For the sory to move on.. 
Naah! TSakshi here, won't avoid him or sulk over it, she'd rather confront him maturely.. 
Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

@_Nikita_ : Thanks soo much.. Glad you liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Haila! Pyaar wala hug? πŸ˜² 
Dabbang yaad aa gaya.. *Threats aur gaaliyon se darr nahi lagta memsahab, aapke pyar se lagta hai! ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Aww yes.. I love them too and always wanted to watch their relationship bloom into a comfortable freindship.. Khair.. chaddo.. *Main hoon na..* πŸ˜Ž

Hi-5! In fact, best friends never use sugar-coated words.. Atleast mine don't.. Good morning and goodnights bhi gaaliyon se hoti hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
More on Sameer-Arjun-Ayesha in the next one.. πŸ˜‰

Forgive whom? Easy hai na.. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† Smart ho gayi ho, humare saath rehke.. πŸ˜›

Deva! Siya ka fruit salad... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Mere toh dimaag se hi nikal gaya tha.. πŸ€£  But you gotta agree, he makes one helluva delicious fruit salad.. *lips sealed.. Maine nahi bola..*

Haaye! Sudhar jaao be gundi.. Kabhi kabaar toh ladkiyon wali harkatein kiya karo.. Varna K se agli baar main nahi bachaaungi.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRK-Kajol ka toh harr scene epic hota hai.. *Of course, don't get me started.. Varna ho chuka..*

Awwie.. Thanks so much.. I seem to have done that to a lot of readers.. *Dil khush kar ditta*
Aaah! And the quote.. Soo true.. I'm gonna use it next time pakka.. πŸ˜‰.. And dekha.. No lollipops.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ€—

@Swara85 : Hello! Missed you here.. 
To answer your question, yes she did know that he was a ACP and is name was Arjun, but there' a slight twist in there.. πŸ˜‰ 
Aww.. Thanks, that in itself is a huge compliment.. 

Yep! Snow is one of the best things that ever happened to us.. But I miss it now.. :( 
Thank you soo much.. And I'm really glad you're back.. Hope all's well.. 

@ _Blackpearl_ : Yep! She's disappointed in him.. And you'll have to wait for another part for Arjun's reaction to it.. 

@ Snehajain : Aah yes! Ayesha might just play cupid, you know.. πŸ˜›
Aww.. Jhatka zaroori tha na.. For the story to move ahead.. 
But fikar not.. Yahan bhi mysteries hongi, but not as twisted as Lady.. Else, you'll all run after me with knives and hammers.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you so much.. 

@ pihu_angad & niki795  : Thanks guys.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ AnuRjun : Yes.. The realisation will take some time, varna maza kaise aayega? πŸ˜›
But yes, very soon.. 
Sakshi bechari kahan hai.. Nope.. Illa.. 
Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ misakiscarlet: Thank you so much.. Glad you liked the double dhamaka.. πŸ˜›

@ Arakshiya_58 : Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ laila1994 : Thanks.. <3 πŸ˜ƒ

Hola.. πŸ€—

Yes.. Yes.. It's me, again! πŸ˜›  And no, I hadn't forgotten about this one, just got too busy with work, festivities and 2 new fics.. πŸ˜†

Okay then.. Read on.. 

# Tissue-paper and oxygen mask alert*, to those who might need 'em.. Errm.. and don't throw the remaining stuff away, coz you might need it again.. JK! Just saying.. πŸ€ͺ

# Replied to your comments on previous pages.. Do take a look.. πŸ˜ƒ

*This one's more of a filler, to set the base for the next one..

Primarily, from Sakshi's POV coz the next one will be Arjun's.. πŸ˜›

Chapter 15

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>>> 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me again me again
Ress
Unress 

AvniiiπŸ€—

Yes yes I am ready with my notepad file to write my essay *fingers aimed over keyboard*πŸ€ͺ

Hayeee maar hi daala! With that description of the waterfall and the scene at the end.. you have officially sent me off to a dreamland where I am not listening to Banjaara in the background but but but *drumroll* .. no wait u guessed it so I needn't.. no why not! HUMDARD! Sigh if only he knew how I love his voice *dreamy* and how much I had wanted him to sing Humdard live.. unfulfilled wishes *sigh*

Focus Ritu!!πŸ€“

Ok back to the update. Wait, I have skipped ahead!

So back to the beginning *rewinds tape*

I love love love how you portray her emotions... when her mind tells her something and her heart tells her something and she is confused as to whether to confront the man she loves and ask him for the reasons or whether to keep it to herself.

Darnn I forgot to say what I should have said first.. that quote you started off with, is beautiful!!

So then she heads off to find him at the academy! And then yikes.. he must have really beat that man. But then that man deserved it😑

Ah... so I am guessing that Arjun has a painful.. like really painful past.. his father did the same to his mother? It's just a guess after reading the whole thing.

If so, then I can totally imagine his rage and the way he vented out all his anger on that man.

It scared me when Sakshi goes to his house again and finds his house in the destroyed state *ouch* I could almost hear the glass breaking. And he leaves... I was going to write that was a beautifully written part but am not going to, because then I don't know what to write about the second one!

"Winding her way through the tall trees, she let the sounds guide her and soon stood in front of a resort tucked between the hills, overlooking a lake. She was mesmerised by the sheer natural beauty of the place, the small cozy-looking resort was nestled between the hilly slopes, surrounded by gushing water streams and natural waterfalls."

"Splitting into five cascades, the gushing streams of water seemed to be doing somersaults before leaping on the rocks below. The splashes at the bottom, together with the faint moonlight streaming through the Chilgoza Pine trees, created an arc that resembled a lunar rainbow."

Why why why do you do this? Such beautiful descriptions of nature... Kempty falls! Ahh...😭

You know nature is my weakness *dreamy* I wanna go there now *sobs* I am so far away... 

No wait, I loved it

I went there such a longgg time ago with my grandparents and parents. I think it was in the same trip to Dhanaulti.. or maybe on a different one. These places were at driving distance from Delhi, so we often used to take off during the vacations. Like I said, daddy dearest and his travelling obsession. This is completely random but there was another place which mesmerised me... it's probably not that well-known but it's nearby. It's called Chakrata (google it)... the second time I went there I was 16 or something and the place is so quiet.. pine trees everywhere and lonely roads...the green mountains... it just feels sooo magical! I still can't explain why I loved that place so much. Maybe some time you can (only if you wish) use that place in this story ;)

Back to the update!

Those lines above were beautiful - I know main pagal hoon.. yeh pehle bolna chahiye tha na! Hold on.. flashback moment *thinking* someone said she couldn't write waterfall descriptions.. I wonder who it was? *thinking hardd* Because that someone should totally read those lines. And then... *rolls sleeves* I'll just take care of the rest.😈

Joking! Woman, you transported me there.. like your words were like a portkey! Yes, a portkey! I read them and I was there

That part was sooo beautifull... I am in a dreamland right now *Banjaara moment*

Hayyeee.. the waterfall, the bheega hua Arjun (his pain.. *ouch*) and then her comforting arms... her soothing words. Sigh!

And she didn't leave him :')                             

There was something very beautiful about these lines:

"The man before her was one of the strongest men she had known; he was a protector who shielded people and fought for them when they themselves couldn't. But tonight, he looked broken beyond repair."

"She was the most beautiful thing that had happened to him in a long time."

And then they hugged... hayee

So much pain and hurt... sigh! Ok, I should slip into my dreamland now. I wrote a whole page😲

Yeah I was typing in word lol. Acha, I've bored you enough heheheπŸ˜†

I absolutely loveddd the second bit and even thoughhh u stopped at kinda a crucial point, I'm still in the trance of that waterfall in the moonlight and hotwa.. eeesh.

Sirf humdard missing tha .. joking!🀣

It was perrrfect! And yeshhh I love youuuπŸ€—β€οΈ

P.S - I don't know how you do it.. a whole day of work and then you type such a beautiful update and post it soo late  and go in to work tomorrow ..rather today morning.

I respect you! 

So I will just say update when you get some time and doo take care of yourself❀️

Needless to say, I'm waiting for moree (yeah even.. ahem ahem.. that lil thing)
Naah.. take your time😳

P.P.S - I probably filled this comment with random stuff🀣

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 9 years ago
Needhi_naughty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
keep going ...
ARAKSHI being together...
Continue...soon...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakshi has been confused due to the conflict between her mind and heart.
She is angry because the daughter in her was kept away from her father and still doesn't know the mystery behind his hiding and the sudden death and at the same time the one person she had trusted was out of sight, Arjun wasn't present there when she needed him.So, she believed that he too betrayed her and her father.
But now when she has met him so many times and got to know such a caring and trustworthy him, she can't trust the one that had left her abandoned or so she believed.
Still she wants to believe him and thinks maybe he had some reason to disappear.
There really must have been some reason, because Arjun can't betray anybody and that too his mentor..that's not possible.He must have a good explanation for it else why would he be at the academy where he spent most of his time with his mentor, in a secret mission that not even his best friend is aware of.

Wish that both of them will be fine when the truth comes out.

Arjun became violent after knowing about the case.How can someone try to burn a woman alive that too their own relative.Such people should be severly punished and so did Arjun punish that woman's husband.But he seems to be affected by something else.

Is the person that Arjun is taking about hating, his father?What does Sakshi know about his life?Did Arjun's mother go through similar pain?Is that why Arjun gets nightmares?

When things were scattered and broken at Arjun's house, not just Sakshi but I was also frightened.For once I even thought that maybe some goons had entered Arjun's house.Sounds funny, yeah!!

"Winding her way through the tall trees, she let the
sounds guide her and soon stood in front of a resort tucked between the hills,
overlooking a lake. She was mesmerised by the sheer natural beauty of the
place, the small cozy-looking resort was nestled between the hilly slopes,
surrounded by gushing water streams and natural waterfalls."

"Splitting into five cascades, the gushing streams of
water seemed to be doing somersaults before leaping on the rocks below. The
splashes at the bottom, together with the faint moonlight streaming through theChilgoza
Pinetrees, created an arc that resembled a lunar rainbow."

Kempty falls!
Such a beautiful description of nature.Really such place do exist.
With such a beautiful scenary in the background and soothing sound of water, there were two individuals drawing strength from eachother and trying to support the other.
No matter how desperate Sakshi was to get answers from Arjun, no matter how alone Arjun wanted to remain that moment, they were there for eachother at that moment, keeping all the other matters at rest.Such is the bond they share.
Loved every bits of it.
That was way too beautifully potrayed.
Waiting to know Arjun's past.
Thankyou 😊 for the all the PMs you have sent me till date and hope to keep receiving much more. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 9 years ago