Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life93

Farheen🀣...aree shukar karo ki di update toh deti hai otherwise iss janam mein aise stories who literally bring me somewhere else ...πŸ˜‰ kahin nahi milegi ...seedhi sadhi love stories kisse pasand hai ?? maza nahi aayega na πŸ€ͺ

@avni di ...love u too β€οΈ

and yeah the snowman was arjun and n the girl was sakshi when i assumed :P but everyone is free to imagineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Avni di🀣.🀣.🀣.
Neeraja Kabhi private mein milna phir batati hu tumhari avni k wicked plans & lollipop.Phir nahi kahogi Love you too🀣.🀣.🀣 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ll-Farheen-ll

Aww.. Exactly.. What's a prem kahani, if it's not mushkil? πŸ₯Ί πŸ€ͺ
Of course.. Hi-5! Ab kya pol khulvaogi yahan? πŸ˜² β˜ΊοΈ

Avni di🀣.🀣.🀣.
Neeraja Kabhi private mein milna phir batati hu tumhari avni k wicked plans & lollipop.Phir nahi kahogi Love you too🀣.🀣.🀣 

Gundii.. Meri angel.. 

chup be! shareef logon ko matt bigaado.. 

Sakshithegreat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome like always
Quickly make Arjun find out about Sakshi
Nice update
Continue soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear

Arjun ne apne nightmare ki wajah se Sakshi ke haath pakadkar sogaya

Ayesha noticed change in Arjun & teased him.  Sam bhi kam nahi hain apne friend ko chidaane main

Mela part was the beautiful part in this update.  Sakshi & Arjun aur bhi kareeb hogaye.

Unn ladko ki balaayi ho jinke wajah se ek cute si romantic moment dekha humne
Edited by Nethravathi - 9 years ago
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great & very beautiful chapters πŸ‘πŸΌ
the nightmare Arjun faces... unable to save his Mom ? waiting for more revelation regarding his past. & Forgive whom?
Sam, Aisha & Arjun 's sweet & small sceneit always feels wonderful to read about these three's friendly & caring chats & leg pulling sessions πŸ˜†
the change of Arjun & Sakshi's relationship is beautifully shown πŸ‘ the more than friendship feelings... the care & concern for each other... the carefree wholehearted smile with each other... Amazing writing Avantika πŸ‘
The "Mela" part was very very very sweet. The jealousy.. the fondness & attraction... loved it. totally πŸ˜Š 
The last part was really unexpected 
waiting for more πŸ˜³
Edited by shreya09 - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Now my dear Avantika ji... last comment pe aapne likha tha ki essay records main humara koi muqaabla nahi kar sakte... haha... lagta hai iss baar uss record main main phirse lagi hui hoon!

Do Do chapters ek saath!

Haila!

Chalo Drama band aur main likhna shuru karti hoon... suno... I mean padho... 

STATUTORY WARNING : The author of this comment has a tendency to go overboard in her comments and she for a certain fact forgets that this isn't her story update nor her usual essays that she has to write above 100 words... she also has a tendency to do loud thinking at times and has a beautiful tendency to deviate... after this warning agar aage ka comment padhna chaho toh padlo... par Ram hi bachaye aapko! *wink*

I was right about the bangles!! *egyptian dance* Haye... bangles has been a soft spot for this rough girl like me too who doesn't believe in romance nor like the conventional "girly" stuff... aka me! But then bangles... they have a different essence altogether... *sniff* 

Arjun drageed her wrist towards himself... that was just an "aww" moment... what caught me was the fact that he found her warmth... her presence soothing for him... that was written so beautifully... 

Their snowman... *sigh - happy waala* true... in life there are these few moments which can themselves contain a lifetime in it... I guess it's the snowman moment for them... err correction... mela too... bar woh baad main likhungi!

Hmm... Arjun's past... well me still waiting as to what could ever happen to him... and his family... something makes me feel he's been betrayed... 

And I think I have told you that how much I love Ayesha and Arjun's equation... I also love the way you sketched out the slight smirk of Sameer! It was beautifully written... even in those few words you highlighted Ayesha and Sameer's relationship wonderfully... his low tone... forgive and move on... so... Avantika ji... now that Sameer knows... I mean we know that he knows... perhaps via Sameer we could get to know a bit more about Arjun's past... 

And moreover... was Sam a spectator of the situation? Or a part of it? Even if he was... probably he was on Arjun's side... his equation with Sam reflects so... and yeah... one more thing... Sam is his best buddy indeed... yet I feel a chasm between the best friends... have I missed out on something... or there is something to be revealed?

Wow Ayesha a gardener!... That was a surprising element added to her character! However... one thing that I loved the most in her character is that you have retained her raw nature in spite of having added various elements to her... 

And I loved the way you narrated the growth of their relationship... and yeah... let me tell you one thing... I don't know whether you did this on purpose or it was coincidence... the narration of them perhaps being in love...side by side with them tending the garden was beautifully placed... as every relation is like a flower plant... it has to be nourished and cherished and let time take it's own sweet course of time... and then the flower blooms... and exactly like that the moment comes when the relationship blooms too... 

Well Sakshi should know... by now that anything ever planned is barely executed by the witches of time... anything unplanned - that is what is destined for you! Aha... the moment with Arjun... marvelous... the hug... the closeness of their bodies *me dreamy* Girl really... I don't know what jaribooti juice you IF writers drink! Kyunki for a girl like me... and being "dreamy" and liking romance... hehe... my friends would die with a stroke! πŸ€£

Yep... so questioning herself... questioning the options that life had forced in front of her... if life has given him to you Miss. Sakshi Anand... stop questioning... he is there to like stay on... for just like... erm... forever... :) 

And yeah... Unnamed Relationship! Boy am I so happy that you actually wrote that! Either our frequencies match... or... yeah... our frequencies just match! *high five*

*grinning*

Now the mela!

Fantastic, fantabulous, dreamy, gorgeous, beautiful, heart0stopping, breathtaking... aah... just too good!

That's true re...mela in the cities have lost it's own originality... the flavor of it... sigh... and the fact is that... I haven't been one to... yet... this mela...  the one that you have written is my first... perhaps I went...  barely recall anything... umm... just vague memories of a little tiny girl with two bobbing fountains on her head on the ferris wheel - yep... I was a cutie with two tomato cheeks... though now it's all dried off *smile* and here stands a short yet lanky female thanking you for showing her the most beautiful fair ever... that's it... after that miles away from my hometown *sigh* and miles away from this folklore *sigh*

Well for Arjun... anyways now he is the reason of her smiles... the reasons for the warmth of her cheeks... the reason for her soft gasps... the reason for her conflicting mind... the reason for the unknown rhythm of her heart... and the reason for her jealousy... *wink*

Par agar yeh sb baat abhi samaj main aa jaye toh aadhi kahani yaha pe khatam hoti hai na! hihi... 

It was beautiful... from the pottery to bangle to malpua... ymm my favorites... though I only prefer of only a few ppl's handmade malpua... :)

Wow... the realization was quick! It rand the last part really went as a blur before me! Phew... guess I'll have to read it quite a few more times!

ALl in all... fantastic updates dear!

~ Shree

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm.  Loving the friendship between Sakshi and Ayesha and the budding feelings in Arjun and Sakshi.  Please update soon.
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unreserved comment on page 74😳
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved them
amazing
all the emotions were described beautifully
Looks like Arjun has a really painful past
The second was was really amazing
Loved it
Meow
what kind of answer is thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sakshi was jealousπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
loved Arakshi moments
So finally Sakshi knows that Acp Arjun is her Arjun
lets see ab aage kya hota hai
waiting for the next part
continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice updae
so with growing time each one is getting pulled towards other more and more but r still not ready to accept what it is
aisha can also feel the change in these two but then she is giving them there own sweet time 😊
that accident made them realize what they didn't wanted to accept that they r falling in love with each other and it is not just plan friendship
whole fair wala thing was so beautiful all that mehndi, bangles ,sweet shop  and ya the best one was pottery which made sakshi realize that she is jealous of other girls looking at arjun and arjun was drowned in sakshi's beauty
everything was going fine but then what happened why this bomb 😑
now sakshi knows that he is the same arjun who she thinks dumped them when her father died and also she loves him now
so what will she do will she go and talk to him ask for his explanation or will avoid him totally πŸ€”
thanks for pm