Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: life93

ok ! happy dusshera :D and the arakshi bg music ! nostalgic ! 

loved itโค๏ธ

Nee... ๐Ÿค—
Thank you.. And same to you.. Hope you had a great time.. 

Sorry, late dekha.. 

Eesh! I know.. I love it.. 

Originally posted by: Armagadon

Amazing fantabulous, fantastic chapters... 

If I have more time I shall complete this comment - in short I loveee this!

Alrighto... finally found time to complete this comment!

Loved Ayesha's fluttering emotions as she heard about the case from Shree... and yes... the point of realization as to why did Sakshi meet her... I really love the way you have blended a wife, a homemaker, a simple woman with the sharp cop... I can almost see her eyes squint then widen when she realizes that the "There could be only one reason; the note never reached its rightful recipient.."

Aww.. Glad you did.. I loved her character, as much as I loved Arjun.. or perhaps even more.. But alas! It was a major disappointment in the end.. 
Bass apne armaan nikal rahi hoon.. ๐Ÿ˜†

So yes... now I am pondering as to how differently must I say that I love Arjun and Sakshi's bond... truly... I must say how eclectic you are in showing their bond! In one you have them turned on with hot images of them in dreams (credit : Breaking Out - yep half of that credit does go to Shilpa ji..) or you have Arjun running across the seas to finally set things right (credit : You belong with me) and unfortunately both are on hold! *sigh* Arrey now look at me.. kya kehna tha aur kya nikal gaya!

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Ha! Break me out was solely mine and Shilpa's guttery baby.. We miss it and really wish we had the time to finish it.. As for You belong with me, I want to finish it, but can't seem to find the right track.. Hopefully, soon.. 
Accha bacchu.. ๐Ÿ˜›

So yes... the bond is beautiful... something that when termed as friendship... you find something missing... but if you call love... it seems to early... ab yeh relation toh sach main "unnamed relationship" ki category main fit hoti hai!

Yexactly! Isliye toh ajeeb si daastan hai na.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes... I loved the part where they were pondering about each other... beautifully written...

Arjun's past.. I am really inquisitive about that.. err... have I missed out on anything... or you haven't revealed yet? 

Nope you haven't.. I've just thrown a few hints in.. ๐Ÿ˜†

She had surely learnt it from her husband! He muttered under his breath..

Sameer Rathore, who was unfortunately his best friend and the only living person who knew him inside out, loved rattling him up at every given chance.

And now, his better half had taken up the task..

These happen to be my favorite lines! Trust me... I like the way you have shown Ayesha and Arjun's relationship!

Me too.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love it whenever Trivedi gets his share of punches! Hihi! And wow... that was cool... Bahadur was in fact a mole!

Sakshi being a welcome distraction *grinning* ok now coming to this point... dear Avantika ji... now that you have brought in this Prince of blah blah land... am sure yeh banda ke daal main kuch kaala hai! Ya phir by chance he might be too good... u know to surprise us! Whatever it might be... am too sure you haven't typed his name only for reading out the headlines!

Yep! Prince hai bechara.. Ainvayi side character toh nahi banayenge na usko.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved the bond between Ayesha and Sakshi... truly... and yes... the way she understands her... Arjun... yes Sakshi! C'mon she truly has to figure this out.. she is that smart indeed!

She will! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Humari Sakshi show wali jaisi thodi na hai.. CV's aaye din bechari ko football ki tarah yahan se wahan phenkte the.. 

Oh my God... my jaw dropped when you wrote about Sakshi wearing her mother's bangles and dupatta going around as a film actress! I just thought I saw my reflection there... my mind was flooded with memories indeed... 

Ha! We all did that.. Didn't we? ๐Ÿ˜†

ANd I am simply enthralled by the rest of the chapter... at one point I guess I read his hand being on/near her bangles... this does mean something more symbolic na... 

Plish tell me am righto!

*grinning*

Haha.. Yep! Bingo.. ๐Ÿ˜›

So phew! I made it! I finally was able to complete my comments... trust me this was pending since a week! *teary eyes*

*moment of sentiness*

*blowing my nose on tissue!*

Love ya stories dear! And I saved this comment from being a thesis! Yippe! *pat on my back*

You do have a slight bit idea how much I write (credit : comment on ur ts... last part... lol)

Aww.. Thank you so much.. this really means a lot to me.. *hugs*
Shabbash.. Yes, I did read it all.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Koi nahi.. Essay writing mein toh humara koi muqabala hi nahi hai.. We break our own records, na? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: kunchu

Hayeee. dedication!!!

Wo bhi kithni achi...
Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aisha returns. Aur ni tho kya!! you have no idea how much I miss that lady
Mrs. Rathod banne ka asar tho hai
I always liked the dynamics you showed between Arjun and Aisha in all your story.
Nothing OTT
but a simple friendship
I am glad that the old ETF inside her is still alive. Loved that part
She looked at the white blanket of snow sprawled across the valley...
I wish I could see it too.
Long white fields. How much ever you say its no so happy to be cold, but still I wanna be there

Trivedi gets another round!! Aur do... it makes me happy too.
The new developments are tricking a lot. waiting for your brand new lollipops

And those bangles. I could see it sparkling. Those lil FBs and emotions... I wont elaborate, Ritu had already mentioned my fav lines before. 
Ithna kaam aur lab ke beech me u wrote it!!
Hats off to you janeman

"HER Arjun..." that sounds so good. add 2+2 please...
Temple, bday and pain... hayeee... rula diya mujhe
but then cold cold and sooo cold
snowfall, snowman...
Hayee dreaming to see snowfields...
And yes GB, if you get any way to snow Mumbai, tell me the secret too
mujhe bhi snow chahiye...
The silent support.. you know how much I love khamosh wala love...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have already counted the lollipops my dear... aur himmath ni hai
I know what comes next for me.
What can be better than an icing that too after a snow..
yuhooo

Originally posted by: ll-Farheen-ll

Lollipop
Mast snowman k ander wrap karke lollipop daale hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Ok thik hai kuch nahi bolti  

First& foremost important question :Wat was written in the letter that Aisha sent through Bahadur for Saakshi before leaving that even after returning She first went to Saakshi's place to visit her. Also, now that it's clear that Bahadur was a mole ,how did he managed to get an entry at Rathod's place as a driver knowing the fact that the two husband &wife are cops &very vigilant.

She wouldn't admit it even to her husband, but despite knowing Arjun personally now, she still felt her heart thud nervously each time he delivered his trademark samjhe ya samjhaun'with a menacing glare. 
***Calling Rathod***

Tripathi *Le pad gayi kalege wich thand*. 3-4aur de dena next time  

Dig vikram Kumar

Akash Singh Sodha +He was in the Indian Army

Awwwii Ayesha-Saakshi moments were adorable. Ayesha is more like a mother hen trying to bring happiness in Saakshi's life.**Happy Wale Tears**

Lollipop**Calling sweetly**Somewhere at the back of their hear they did get the thought that  the two are no strangers right? I mean she is sakshi.stargazer  for him &he is arjun_ footballlfanatic for her especially with the two calling each other by their first name
"Arre Deva!",  Did that expression reminded him about his nemesis sakshi.stargazer  .
I m sure this cannot get unnoticed by atleast THE ACP Arjun Rawte

What were you expecting? 
Was this that he had been missing all along?  

After this, I can very well come to conclusion that Arjun k dil ki  baj gayi hai

They both carried painful secrets in their heart and were pretending to be someone they weren't, willingly.
Ok here's another lollipop. Saakshi's painful secret is very well understood but what's with Arjun's painful one other than the death of his mentor. What's the conspiracy behind his parents, especially his mother?  

Also ,his secret mission that landed him in Dhanaulti that even Rathod isn't aware of?

P.S.:KOi Mumbai mein snow lekar aao

Will be back, chudailon.. 

Oopsie,.. Sweet-hearts.. 

Fursat se thank-you jo bolna hai.. 

I louuve you too.. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first...
wow...nice long update and there is more...great...

Edited by angelicdeepti - 9 years ago
Sakshithegreat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay so I read all parts in one go and I was really happy when I saw that u
Updates 2 hours ago. Anyway I love your story so please continue and update
Soon and if u can please pm me

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i was like  

then 

res๐Ÿ˜›

remember the snowman as arjun :P :P๐Ÿคช

this one for arakshi lovers๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by life93 - 9 years ago
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ress๐Ÿ˜Ž
Unres!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sorrryyy this took a while to unreserve!! I had been saving the second part which I just read teehee๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sooo ahem... here we go!

Lalalaa I have Subhanallah playing in my mind right now. The second part was deffo my favourite...although... hold on I am skipping ahead! Let's start from the beginning!

Subhanallaahhh jo ho raha haiii pehli dafa hai wallahhh
Aisa huaaa
Haaayeee

Ok, back to the comment!
The beginninggg...
"Swiping a palm across his sweat-covered forehead, he had grasped for the first thing he could; and when he touched warm skin, he had felt an odd sense of security wash over him."
Haayyeee... I was blushing as I imagined the scene, his fingers wrapped around hers.. *thud*
I love how you write even the tiniest details..which makes it even more real! Like this line here:
"Sakshi wiped the mist that had gathered on the inside of the glass surface and looked outside." 

Mmm I love how they go to see the snowman first thing in the morning... *Banjaara moment* Haayyeee. I have gone back to the snowstorm and the moonlight.. 
Anywaay back to this!
Loved the Aisha and Arjun convo!! I do miss Aisha so much.. she was my second most favourite character after Arakshi๐Ÿ˜ณ ..Okay let's not go there!

The greenhouse scene!! I was jumping around like a mad person when I started reading it teeeheee... the nature girl in me woke up once moree and I was literally standing there amongst the pretty flowers, breathing in their sweet fragrance, feeling the moist air of the greenhouse..and of course Arakshi

Hayyeee... and then the song Chahoon bhi toh main... I love it so so much! Especially the bit with Kartik's voice.. it does something to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
These lines were sooo beautiful:
"Warm sunlight filtered through the glass ceiling and walls of the greenhouse, plants rustled in their new pots on a long table against the left wall. Soil and specks of dirt covered the floor, and the lush foliage of double-rose begonias and angelwing jasmines rustled in the hanging baskets hissed and whispered."

I wanna be thereee ..it sounds so pretty

Aha! Aisha noticed the two ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Loved that bit๐Ÿ˜ƒ
"Ayesha hummed to herself and took the shears from between Sakshi's fingers before she ended up chopping off her plant." 
This part was 

Hayeee their walk in the moonlight and then the almost-accident..I had major goosebumps and a hugeee smile on my face! Phew my mum wasn't around teeheee
"Between the bellowing harsh winds and the darkness, the only thing he could make out was her."
Goosebumps alerrtt!!!
Haayee they are in love alreadyy

Funfairrr!!! Ahhh you wrote the description so beautiful.. It was all so real, so alive! Even though I am sitting here in silence, I could hear the music, even the loud Bollywood ones LOL (guess what song was playing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) smell the foood...hayee the street food! (Damn Delhi ki yaad aa gayi)
And mehndiii... mujhe bhi lagwana hai! Just remembered the Mihir Tulsi mehndi sceneee.. you know why๐Ÿ˜†

This part cracked me up so badd:
"Meow.."
"Meow? What kind of an answer is that?", she rolled her tongue in her cheek, teasing him.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Kuch kuch ho gayaaa... the time they were walking and he was carrying the canvas boards.. hayeee.. such a simple thing and yet it brought a huge smile on my face๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL LOL LOL Sakshi is jealous.. hahahahaha I cracked up at that๐Ÿคฃ
Ab hotwa ke aage peeche kaunsi ladki nahi ghoomegiโ˜บ๏ธ
Colour palettes to work๐Ÿคฃ

And then the pottery scene.. hayeee
Ab aur kya boluunnn.. That reminded me of Saraswatichandra btw.. there was a scene in the beginning when I used to watch the show he he 
This was beautiful and skin tingling:
"There was something unique about the moment; the sight of the molded pot and her hands on top of his, hinted at something he had been struggling to accept for a while now. Was he really falling in love?"

Ah ah ah ah ah ahhh I guessed I guesss
Chubh toh nahi rahaaa

SRK- Kajol
Aapki halwai ki dukaan toh hum hadapke hi rahengeee
AAAhhh.
Back to Arakshi๐Ÿ˜ณ

That was just too tooo tooo beautifully written!! Damnn I was the mirror for a minute theree..he he he he. They are so pretty I could cryyy *snifff*  *puts kaala teeka*

Ok my most favourite line out of the entire update:
"The fresh earthy colour defined her, for him. She was just like a breath of restful air in his lonely life, and although he hadn't quite accepted it to himself yet, somewhere at the back of his mind, a tiny wish had begun to sprout. "
How how how how how do you do it? How do you write such beautiful lines? Those goosebumpy ones. ahhh Secret batao naa! Wait mat batao! Magicians never reveal their secrets๐Ÿ˜‰

And awwieee he bought bangles for her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Subhanallaaahhh ...haaye the song was too perfect! 
When he was looking at her whilst she was dancing..soo beautiful 
Darnn this is becoming too big (as usual!) and loaded with Emos (as usual)๐Ÿ˜†

Anywaaay..and wait whaaat just happened towards the end?
What did ..how did... whaaat?! 
So so he had cut off all contacts with her after DIG Anand's death?!!! But but why would he do that? Of course there must have been a reason...but ... why did you stoppp
Acha ab jaldi jaldi next wala likho!! 

Thank you sooo much for this mushy mushy goosebumpy update.. I absolutely loved it!! Abhi thoda hangover time hai.. the bangles sceeneee.. damn! 
Subhanallaahhh

This is gonna be me tonight -> 

I love youuu for this update and yeh lo:

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 9 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail