Arjun

Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 55

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing fantabulous, fantastic chapters... 
If I have more time I shall complete this comment - in short I loveee this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unresed comment on pg 68
life93 thumbnail
waiting for next part !πŸ˜³πŸ€”
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: life93

waiting for next part !πŸ˜³πŸ€”

Aww...Im working on it..but long weekend na, toh lots of work.. 
life93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Aww...Im working on it..but long weekend na, toh lots of work.. 

ok ! happy dusshera :D and the arakshi bg music ! nostalgic ! 

loved it❀️
ss_nov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow... awesome update...2 chapters!!!!!!!!!!!
aisha is a true friend of sakshi... concerned for her... also aisha is teasing arjun... hahahaha...so nice...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

hmm... arjun;s interrrogation is going deeper... hope soon gets to know the truth...

aisha gifted bangles for sakshi...also it is her favourite... both are teasing each others... they become good friends in short span of time...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

aisha and arjun jelled up together much to the annoyance of sameer rathore...

slowly arjun and sakshi's relationship is growing... now they are in friendship... good...

hmmm...arjun is concerned seeing the bulbs on in the school... sakshi is also concerned of arjun's injury...wah wah arjun is so much hungry!!!!!! sakshi is laughing at him!!!poor him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

both having dinner... so cute... arjun has bribed someone... they are sharing some beautiful moments... so nice...
hmm... arjun is slowly seeing sakshi's pain and also wants to clear them out...

both are making snow man...nice...arjun is so happy seeing sakshi happy and that too because of him...!!!!! finally atleast sakshi smiled from her heart on her birthday...

all credit goes to arjun...unknowingly arjun and sakshi are attracted to each other,...wah arjun's hand clasped around sakshi's hand...nice...hope soon they realize their feelings and also the truth...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by ss_nov - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: laila1994

unres...

Arakshi's moments were beautiful β€οΈ
Their relationship is improving from mere acquaintance to friends. 
I won't term their relationship as love yet. I mean when you meet someone almost regularly, He/ she takes care for you, Do things that nobody does for you then you are bound to get attracted. I know this is more than just attraction but very less than Love.😊

Aww.. yes! You got it right. It is less than love for sure, but is it? Watch out.. πŸ˜‰

I think Sakshi has realized that ACP Rawte is her Arjun but she is not ready to accept it yet. We don't want to accept things that happens to us which we didn't want to happen unless we get 100% confirmation. I think that is what is happing with sakshi.

their scenes were beautifully written especially the making of snow man.

Yup! πŸ˜Ž

Ayesha-Sakshi scenes worth the praise. Only a woman can understand other woman's agony. 
the bangals scene was very nice & heart-touching.
Ayesha-Arjun: I would say it was a treat to read. Lovely sceneπŸ€—
Point 1:Bahadur was appointed by DIG who particularly used Sakshi to get to Tripati. 
Point 2: the person who appointed Sakshi & jai to do the assignment is now being lenient when he should be more strict. I think these two points are connected somehow.

Aha.. Smart you.. Yes, they are indeed connected.. πŸ˜›

Point 3:Prince Akash Singh Sodha,. Another player of this game. I am looking forward to know which league he is following. 
BTW, I am still not sure what is Mr. Abhinav Krishna hidden role in this story.

About Arjun's life:
1.a man who was abandoned by his loved ones at every step of life
2.He didn't even know if one could ever get over the grief of losing a parent, because he hadn't..
3.ever since she left him.
4.everything he had believed in, had been nothing but an illusion.

His life seems more mysterious than Sakshi's life. πŸ˜²

Haha.. for sure! I wanted to reveal it in the next one.. But they're suuper dooper long already.. So that will have to wait for now.. 

PS. Banner is superb.❀️

Thanks laila.. Really appreciate it.. Means a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Areesha566

part 12

beautifuly cute and awesomly written

love it

p.s. Sorry bakiyoon ki tarha super long comments nahi kar sakti, i only write what i feel

Hey.. that's seriously okay; I'm not fishing for compliments either; i only want everyone's honest opinions. And I'm glad you're not silent atleast.. Thank you.. 

This content was originally posted by: NainaSM

Wowww superb awesome 

Sakshi ayesha chit chat and bangels superb 
Arjun ayesha and Sam bonding nice
Sakshi bday part was super se upar 
Tea and Maggie
Snow fall 
Arakshi together 
Snowman wowww just love it 
Continue soon

Thank you.. Glad you enjoyed it.. 

This content was originally posted by: angelicdeepti

after so long..

thanx for the update & the PM...
very emotional updates... beautifully written...

continue soon

Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, I've been very busy lately.. 

This content was originally posted by: life93

hi avani di β€οΈπŸ€—

this particular one is the most beautiful chapter of this beautiful tale !❀️

You sure Nee? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ

actually lost in another land u r giving me hangover now a daysπŸ€ͺ

Haha.. That's a good thing, nahi? 

arjun and aisha's suspicious about bahadur and then DIG's involvement πŸ˜• back to square one !

aisha and sakshi's  convo was very beautiful πŸ˜ƒ she brought bangles for her , aisha's concern for sakshi feels so niceπŸ˜ƒ

sakshi and arjun meetings and and now as they are neither strangers nor friends πŸ˜‰ but whatever it is the mid of strangeness and friendship is nice . soothing one !

both are comfortable with each other for unknown reasonsπŸ˜ƒ

Yep.. And they will soon take baby steps and then huge ones, to move out of that zone into something more beautiful.. 

temple scene ! kya kahoon u write these scenes so amazingly beautiful each time but really sad that how her life made her like the way she is . but now when arjun is here toh kahe ki fikarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sneaking in school oops ! cop in action alwaysπŸ˜‰...and acp sir chup chup ke kya dekh rahe theπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

baatetin mulakatein and their convo masha allah ! amazing ! light gayi maggie treat with tea that too in snowfall with freezing cold lucky acpπŸ˜‰

and snowman making scene totally clean bold β˜ΊοΈ...nose is missing lol so cuteπŸ˜›

Aww.. Of course, Arjun is here, toh kaahe ki fikar! πŸ˜›

he made her smile cause her face which reflect pain affects him β€οΈ kuch kuch ho raha hai .πŸ˜‰ her curls dancing in air and acp totally charmed by her beauty it was so magicalπŸ˜ƒ

and her question made him think πŸ˜‰ serously aag dono tafar hai equally πŸ˜† aisha should know thisπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Tathastu baalike.. Mrs. Rathore will be the first to know.. 

and the last scene jus took my breathe away . he made her wear those golden bangles😲 ...what a scene just beautiful !❀️☺️

ok coming back from dreamland who is behind jay and sakshi's missionπŸ˜• who wants to reveal the mystery

so sakhi. s back in action and sakshi. stranger and arjun footballfanic convo was fun reading πŸ˜†

aisha' s question really made me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arjun sir...acp rawte...acp arjun rawte...what's wrong with u sakshi🀣

well entire update was a treatπŸ‘...

ok end of the lecture its 4 am and my brain isn't working properly so plz overlook
 extra banterπŸ˜† 

banjara was beautifulπŸ˜‰...

precap sounds interesting😊...update soon di love uβ€οΈπŸ€—

Awwie.. Thank you soo much Nee.. πŸ€— You know how much I love reading your feedback.. There's lots more in store.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: niki795

Awesome updates

Loved it
Thanks for the pm

Thank you.. πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

Amazing updates
Thanks for the pm

Thanks.. 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing fantabulous, fantastic chapters... 

If I have more time I shall complete this comment - in short I loveee this!

Alrighto... finally found time to complete this comment!

Loved Ayesha's fluttering emotions as she heard about the case from Shree... and yes... the point of realization as to why did Sakshi meet her... I really love the way you have blended a wife, a homemaker, a simple woman with the sharp cop... I can almost see her eyes squint then widen when she realizes that the "There could be only one reason; the note never reached its rightful recipient.."

So yes... now I am pondering as to how differently must I say that I love Arjun and Sakshi's bond... truly... I must say how eclectic you are in showing their bond! In one you have them turned on with hot images of them in dreams (credit : Breaking Out - yep half of that credit does go to Shilpa ji..) or you have Arjun running across the seas to finally set things right (credit : You belong with me) and unfortunately both are on hold! *sigh* Arrey now look at me.. kya kehna tha aur kya nikal gaya!

So yes... the bond is beautiful... something that when termed as friendship... you find something missing... but if you call love... it seems to early... ab yeh relation toh sach main "unnamed relationship" ki category main fit hoti hai!

And yes... I loved the part where they were pondering about each other... beautifully written...

Arjun's past.. I am really inquisitive about that.. err... have I missed out on anything... or you haven't revealed yet? 

She had surely learnt it from her husband! He muttered under his breath..

Sameer Rathore, who was unfortunately his best friend and the only living person who knew him inside out, loved rattling him up at every given chance.

And now, his better half had taken up the task..

These happen to be my favorite lines! Trust me... I like the way you have shown Ayesha and Arjun's relationship!

I love it whenever Trivedi gets his share of punches! Hihi! And wow... that was cool... Bahadur was in fact a mole!

Sakshi being a welcome distraction *grinning* ok now coming to this point... dear Avantika ji... now that you have brought in this Prince of blah blah land... am sure yeh banda ke daal main kuch kaala hai! Ya phir by chance he might be too good... u know to surprise us! Whatever it might be... am too sure you haven't typed his name only for reading out the headlines!

Loved the bond between Ayesha and Sakshi... truly... and yes... the way she understands her... Arjun... yes Sakshi! C'mon she truly has to figure this out.. she is that smart indeed!

Oh my God... my jaw dropped when you wrote about Sakshi wearing her mother's bangles and dupatta going around as a film actress! I just thought I saw my reflection there... my mind was flooded with memories indeed... 

ANd I am simply enthralled by the rest of the chapter... at one point I guess I read his hand being on/near her bangles... this does mean something more symbolic na... 

Plish tell me am righto!

*grinning*

So phew! I made it! I finally was able to complete my comments... trust me this was pending since a week! *teary eyes*

*moment of sentiness*

*blowing my nose on tissue!*

Love ya stories dear! And I saved this comment from being a thesis! Yippe! *pat on my back*

You do have a slight bit idea how much I write (credit : comment on ur ts... last part... lol)
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

ress😎

Unress!
You updated you updateddd

Warning: Since this is a long update, expect a long comment!πŸ€ͺ

Haww.. πŸ˜² *Thud* Gets up.. Reads.. *Thud*

Snow snow snow snow snowww...

I want Christmas already! I can almost hear the Christmassy music, smell the gingebread in the air and see the magical lights everywhere
Ok, i m getting carried away πŸ˜›

Do not mention Christmas ever! πŸ˜­

Aisha is backkk πŸ˜³
Aisha-Arjun convo - brought a hugee smile to my face. How well she knows him he heπŸ˜ƒ

Trivedi phir pita! I was like πŸ˜ˆ Serves him right!
That part made me miss the show..and all that action sighhh.
Anyhooo!

The chat convo the chat convoo!!!😳😳
I love youuu for this flashback! ahh ahh can we have more chat convos pleassshhh πŸ˜³

It was a teeny tiny one but i loved it..and ahh she finally begins to realise that ACP Arjun Rawte might be her Arjun. 
(Got carried away in my dreams again)

Lol.. Your wish my command, but I'm pretty sure you'll be after my life with GB's bloody axe after you read the next chat convo.. πŸ˜†

That lil scene when Aisha gives her those bangles was so beautiful ..you do know how to make simple things sound so beautiful through your words πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
I could almost feeel the bangles in my hands😳

Sheesh! That's a huge compliment coming from you.. (Coz you do just that to me.. Remember me inside the lily pond?) πŸ˜›

Nononononooo you mention Kolkata and sweets and now I am missing both (hayee)πŸ˜†

Awwie.. 

My favourite line out of the whole update:
"The golden glass bangles clinked melodiously against each other with the playful cold breeze carrying the pleasant sound through the snow covered valley as if delivering a cryptic message across."

Dedication to meee...hayeee biggg hug 

These lines touched real deep:

"The truth doesn't always set one free, perhaps they were happy being in the situation they were in. Because for the first time in many years, silence was offering them a strange sort of sweet solace, and not jabs and pricks at their insides.. A friend, a companion or a stranger, whatever they meant to each other, didn't matter. What mattered was that there was someone by their side, who saw them for who they were, without asking questions, pitying or judging them.."

Especially the last line...there are so few people who stay by your side no matter what and don't judge you for your actions. Those are the real friends...and it's a pity that sometimes people you thought would be by your side forever just drift away from you because of distance... or maybe just because their priorities change. Oh well! Life goes on ...
Yeah that was random...ignoreeπŸ˜†

Lol yeah.. It's okay.. You're allowed to rant.. Coz that is soo true.. 

The scene at the temple was beautiful and emotional and sad *sniff*
Hehehe that bit where his stomach rumbles from hunger was funny and brought a hugeee smile on my face πŸ€£

The snowstormmm
haye kitna intezaar kiya maine iske liye.. kitne sapne bhi dekhe! (With Humdard playing in the bg - mera kuch nahi ho sakta🀣)
Hayeee Maggi and chaiii and Arakshi ..plus snowstormmm outside

The part where she talks about her father was emotional..but he was there to comfort here *goosebumps*

Ha! I know.. And I still think it could've been better.. I'm really being modest here.. Sniff.. 

They're gonna build a snowmannn! (what an awesome thought)
I wanna build a snowmannn!! 

"Her loose curls danced with the playful breeze, and Arjun felt his heart thump wildly. The soft moonlight streaming through the clouds was dimmer than usual, but bright enough for his trained eyes to witness the array of expressions on her face."
These lines did something to me..like Humdard does (you know)☺️πŸ€ͺ

Like Humdard?! *Auntyyy... Uncleee* πŸ˜²

Hayeee hayeee Banjaaraaa hayeee 
This part was sooo 
LOLL they forgot the noseeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then he carved out a nose to bring a smile on her face😳

"Janamdin Mubarak ho, Sakshi." ->Jeez that reminded me of the episode of Sakshi's birthday for a minute.πŸ€”
But this is sooo much better πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I had that scene replaying in my head too..  They left that scene unfinished.. πŸ˜•

I had serious goosebumps while reading the whole snowman building! I could only picture his gaze, with snow all around and Banjaara in the bg..hayeee am dreaming 

The night, the snow, the song..and Arakshi Can it get more magical? NO.
No Humdard today, just Banjaaraaa
lalalalaaa...that was so beautiful β€οΈ

Coming to the end...eeekkk *thud* *thud* *thud*
His fingers wrapped around her wrist...sighhh..and she was wearing those bangles 

Ahh...finished already! IF made my comment disappear like twice...good that i had the text written in notepad else pata nahi kya hota!😑 (i had more emos...but oh well..)
Anywaaay... I loved loved loved both updates to bits (second one a bit more and you know whyyy)
Thank you sooo much for writing huge wale updates...πŸ€— As usual, your magic will have me dreaming for hours 
Ab main chali sone..to listen to Banjaara and dream about snow and those two😳πŸ€ͺ
Aaj nahi likh paaoungi🀣
Farheen was right...the ASD hangover begins!🀣
God bless the document I am supposed to finish off tomorrowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awwie.. You're my angel, you know.. Had it not been for you three, my little guttery magician's timeless VM's and Vidzi who is the only other writer who I read these days, I don't think this fic would've reached so far.. 

Thank you soo much for always being there and jhelofying my insanity.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: Devilicious

wow..that was so amazing

i read ur story many days ago and i was eagerly waiting for ur update and finally thanks god u did it!
part 11 was so awesome...
thanks for the pm 

Thank you.. 
Glad you returned to find it.. 

This content was originally posted by: EashaYousufzai

Hi ddu,

Just read your FF and am greatful I did.

Firstly the name you choose.

It has an aura of it's own.

It pulled me towards the story.

When I started reading it I just couldn't stop myself from reading further.

I sat on my chair eyes glued to the screen.

I couldn't avert my gaze until I finished it.

The way you described every emotions and twist and turn.

It's just mind blowing.

You are just a gifted writer.

Now back to your updates...

Prologue:

The way you portrayed Sakshi..

My heart wrench imagining her in the station.

In her nineteen years of life she had seen both good and bad.

And her Mamaji.

Seems like a very stern person.

But what safety measure they were talking about?

She was leaving the city she brought up.

Poor girl lost her mother in such early age now her father died too!!!!!!

What tragedy she had to face!!!!!!

Her Mamaji is really very genorous who offered his hand in her bad time.

She cut down her sim card!!!!!!

She is a very brave and intelligent girl.

Arjun man of steel.

Loved the ChoRee duo.

Yeh Arjun ka to kuch nehi ho skata.

Sahi kaha mere bhi dimag mein same sawal.

"Policewala hai ya Atankvadi?"

What showed on the tv screen that Arjun reacted like that?

Ohh his mentor died.

Seems like he was a good person.

And Arjun was very attached to him.

System in which they believed blindly failed them.

Now only thing left is revenge.

Part 1:

You started the update with a mystery.

Six years have passed since the incident.

Both were looking for revenge but what happened?

Sakshi was unprepared and needed time to be ready.

But what happened with Arjun?

Why is he in the academy?

And Sakshi is a total mystery.

So, she still live with her uncle.

What was she doing in the dark night alone in the road?

What assignment she was talking about?

Arjun is such a gentleman.

But do they know each other from before?

Did some incidents separated them?

Hey Easha.. πŸ€—

Thank you soo much, my dear.. This really means a lot.. 

I wish I could reply to every comment of yours, but unfortunately I'm running out of time.. So quoting the first one.. I will, from the next time onwards.. 

Yes, there's a lot more to their past, which will be revealed in bits and pieces.. Bohot kuch choot raha hai.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: misha26

eshu it was the one i told u ajeeb si dastan lovely naa ilove ittt😊 tooo  muchhh
 aisi stories read kar k iwant to write something as well

Thank you for recommending it.. Really appreciate it.. 
Oh! You must.. That is exactly how we all started out.. πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: _Nikita_

Supperbbb... updates...
Loved it sooo very much...
Ek Dum Awwwsssmmm...
Loved Aisha-Sakshi moment... Very sweet... the blangles gifing was Lovely...
Loved the changes in Arakshi's relationship...
Sakshi didn't celebrate her birthday for last six years... n now Arjun is with her...
Arakshi moments were Supper Awwssmmm...
WOW! Maggi n Showman...
Arjun bring her smile back...
Wonderfully written...
Cont sooon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM

Thank you so much..
Glad u enjoyed reading it.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Aisha is shocked & angry with Trivedi's revelations...
Aisha is thankful of Arjun for handling the situation in the best way he can...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun was always looking fr Sakshi's uncle...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
A unnamed feeling has started its way in both hearts...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aisha-Arjun discussed about their findings...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LOL...Aisha scared of Arjun's SYS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL...Aisha learned from Sameer How to tease Arjun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trivedi not answering Arjun's question...😑😑😑
Bahadur was planted by DIG...😲😲😲
How many are behid this racket??? & Who is the mastermind???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
This Akash sounds fishy...
Finally Aisha & Sakshi met...& Aisha made her calm...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Message chat was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Both Arjun-Sakshi are not realizing each other...
Aisha gifted bangles to Sakshi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi was also having a dream of getting married but now her father's honour is more & most important for her...
But Why Arjun-Sakshi are not together???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Aisha also wanted her to get marry...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Finally Arakshi became friends...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Both like to be in each others company...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The wall between SamJun is also melting...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Her mission is stopped in mid way...
Today is Sakshi's birthday & she is remembering her father more today...
She wanted to keep her busy thats why stayed late at night in school but Arjun came there accidentally...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun found something different of her today & came to know how closely he has observed her...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun's stomach made noises...🀣🀣🀣
A perfect timing by storm...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Both had Maggie together...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Liked the snowy update...& the gradual changes in Arakshi's friendship...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun came to know about her birthday & to cheer her up asked to make Snowman...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nose-less snowman...🀣🀣🀣
Finally Arjun made her birthday special...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I just love this song...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun was holding his wrist that had those bangles...its a nice hint for Sakshi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Firstly, @ Bold.. They will be.. Very soon.. πŸ˜‰

Oh! And thank you soo much for that detailed POV.. I really enjoyed reading all of it. Wish I could answer some of those, but I'd rather leave you with those for now.. πŸ˜›
Lots more hints and real scenarios coming up in the next one.. 

Stay tuned for more.. 
Thank you.. πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome updates
Just loved them
part 11 was great
the case part was nicely written
Loved Aisha and Sakshi's convo
Part 12
Things have started to change
So is Arjun and his relation with Sakshi
loved their growing Bond
So it was Sakshi's birthday
and he made it one to be cherished for LifetimeπŸ˜ƒ
Tea and MaggieπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ My favourite
Arakshi making a snowman
So cute
Really
Awesome updates
waiting for the next part
continue soon

Thank you.. My favorite too.. 
Glad you liked it. Lots more cuteness and revelations coming up! πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Nethravathi

Part 11 n 12

Sakshi was glad tht Arjun was with her in hard time. Aisha n Arjun's bonding is getting stronger n close too. 

Aisha teased Sakshi. Sakshi ko doubt hain ki jis Arjun ko vo abhi jaanti hain vo pehle hi ek doosre ko jaante hain

Arjun n Sakshi r getting closer day by day. Arjun was with Sakshi on her birthday.

Tea, Maggie. Wow Arjun tum bhi naa.

Snowman banaya Sakshi aur Arjun ne. Perfect gift fr sakshi as it made her happy.

Yep.. Thanks a lot.. 
Yes, Arjun is changing.. Lots more coming up next.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: rajeeviansonai

awesome update dear.
Keep it up :)

Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: shreya09

Great great great Update πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
I sooo love the friendship of Arjun & Aisha here... "she still felt her heart thud nervously each time he delivered his trademark samjhe ya samjhaun' with a menacing glare." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† love the way she is making everything easy between Arjun & her angry husband.Can imagine an annoyed & amused Rathore glaring at his sweet wife & best-friend's banter  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Sakshi...was feeling really bad for the birthday girl... glad Arjun reached there... atleast someone was there for her... 
Snowstorm   ... ah this part was really sweet  
the noseless snowman πŸ˜†... an angry Arjun staring at it to detect the defect πŸ€£ and then Sakshi's smile after seeing the wooden nose   it was perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
brilliant & beautiful chapter πŸ‘ πŸ‘
waiting for more 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
More of Rayesha and Arjun in the next.. πŸ˜†
Aww.. Yes.. He would burn it down, if he could.. πŸ˜†

Thank you.. πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice updates and as u updated 2 parts so can't even complain for late updates rishvat jo  dedi πŸ˜‰
so aisha had some doubt on her driver and so she clarified all with arjun 
trivedi is not going to open his mouth so easily and now DIG says that driver was a mole 
confusion and difficulties have increased for arjun in his investigation 
confusions r there for both arjun and sakshi as well regarding their feelings for each other but then time will tell them what is in there hearts πŸ˜ƒ
aisha came to meet sakshi and through her sakshi came to know arjun's full name and the name has brought some memories back but then she is confused 
oho toh daily coffee saath main pena routine ho gaya πŸ˜‰ nice atleast they r coming closer to each other and may be soon they will realize what their is deep down in their heart 
sakshi wanted to be alone for her b'day but some how arjun landed with her and now that he knows her so well and can read her every move knew something was bothering her 
he stayed with her long enough for her to open up if not much then atleast she said abt her b'day
what he did for her was so out of his character  but then may be this is real arjun who wants just happiness and joy for sakshi its just that he realized it now and may be even sakshi realized what arjun is for her 
their heart have fallen for eachother its just matter of time when they both themselves will realize 
hope thay come to know abt each other 's past soon 
thanks for pm 

Dobara rishvat milne wali hai.. And I've made sure, you wouldn't complain.. πŸ˜†
Yes, they're slowly getting there but acceptance will take a while.. Falling in love and accepting, can sometime take ages.. Yeh dono toh phir bhi novices hain.. πŸ˜›

I do not think it was out of character, that was the real Arjun.. Well, you wouldn't know, because I haven't revealed him yet.. Remember, no Roshni and hence our ACP sahab is as normal as any other guy out there.. 

Thank you.. More realisations on the way.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Just wow
superb love it
its feel so real, awesome
wonderful updates thank u so much 4 such detailed n long parts, finger crossed 4 arjun n sakshi facebook but lagta hai uske liye abhi bohat time hai but eagerly w8ng 4 next plz continue soon n thanx 4 pm

Thank you.. 
Facebook? Typo tha kya? 
Lots more coming up.. 

This content was originally posted by: Shivi1997

wow...such long updates...thank you so much... coming to ur updates... I love it their unnamed relationship is growing day by day...hope it ever turned to love...may be...kahin na kahin thodi feelings to hai ek dusre ke liye...its quite visible... snowman...nt bad...mujhe v banana hai...afsos yahan itni garmi hai ki snowman mera pani pani ho jae...hehe... awww...hand in hand...lagta hai aisha ki khawish jaldi puri hone wali hai... once again thanks for the updates... love u

Their unnamed relationship will now get a name, well unofficially atleast.. πŸ˜›
lol.. I know.. I miss the snow and the snowman we used to make..  Mumbai ki garmi mein snowman bhi suicide kar lega.. πŸ₯±
Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Kiyaa-Rhapsody

woww such fabulous, long updates! Firstly, I loooved the cover photo and the quote. and overall, love love loved the last two chapters! I love the way you're showing arakshi's journey, it's so breathtakingly beautiful. those unspoken feelings they're starting to harbour for each other.. hayee dil khush kar diya. update soon girlie! :) 

Thank you dear.. 
Glad you could relate to the fic and Arakshi's journey.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

amazimg updates di...
really loved it a lot...
its so beautifulll...and wonderfulll...
u just create the lovely magic with arakshi...
that line janamdin mubarak ho remind me arakshi scene...**sigh*
its brilliant piece of work...
plz do con.soon...

Thank you.. 
Me too.. πŸ₯±  Chaddo!
I will.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Devangana

Loved it.  Please continue soon.  It is so rivetting..

Thanks a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: yams.s

Part 11:

Brilliant Update

Aisha coming to know about the happenings in the Academy in her absence

Saakshi and Arjun trying to figure out their realationship with each other.

Aisha and Saakshi's conversation was beautiful

Saakshi never knew Arjun by his first name. 

Hope they are together soon

Thank you.. 
They will get there sooner than you think.. 
Naah.. She never knew him by his last name.. And there's a mystery there too.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: yams.s

Part 12:

Beautiful Update

Saakshi feeling very sad on her birthday but Arjun steps in and make it a memorable day for her

Both of them making snowman was funny

Continue Soon

Funny? I hope the cute funny.. JK.. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks.. 

This content was originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Awesome updates..

Thanks.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: coolRD

upd8 ws wndrful.. arjun nd sakshi's relation has improved quite a lot nd its so clear that they r falling for each other.. really deep πŸ˜³ 

loved ayesha nd sakshi's convo.. gave sakhi sme hints abt her arjun πŸ˜‰ ws quite painful also bt beauitfully writn.. I'm loving this ayesha actually.. a very headstrong person.. her convo with arjun brought a huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ not 2 4gt the chat convo.. ufff!! they r jst amazing!!!
would you mind if I say that I get sme sort of sadistic pleasure when arjun beats d life out of that trivedi πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
the school scene ws jst outstanding.. specially d snowman part.. it ws so beautifully written that I couldn't stop myself 4m reading it again nd again.. showed how deep a bond is forming between them 
why am I getting this inkling that smethng's cooking among DIG, Abhinav Krishna nd Akash Singh Sodha πŸ€” can't wait 4 d stry 2 unfold.. dying 2 read d nxt upd8 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ continue soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm πŸ€—

p.s.: loved d banner β€οΈ β€οΈ its beautiful 

Lol.. Of course not.. Isliye toh pitvaati hoon na.. πŸ˜†
Oh! I've always loved Ayesha as much as I loved Arjun.. πŸ˜³

Aww.. Thanks so much.. 
Gotcha! Hold on to that thought.. We'll get back to it soon.. πŸ˜Ž

Thank you.. πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: anitasharma

Amazing update
arjun-ayesha and sakshi-ayesha was great
snowman part was cute
waiting for next

Thank you.. 
And Arjun-sakshi part? πŸ˜†
Just kidding.. 

This content was originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Both are feeling the pull towards each other, and both are holding back for other's betterment or for their own reasons.

There is change in every relation with time.
Arjun truly understood her unspoken pain, and act accordingly.

Very Nice chapters !

Thanks you.. 
Yes, but perhaps those reasons aren't strong enough.. Who knows.. 
He did.. πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: anu91

beautiful update...

no words to say...

Thank you.. 

This content was originally posted by: Anjali.Mital

The updates were awesome...

Slowly they are getting more and more comfortable and 
friendly with each other...thats really great...

And a snowman...!!!   that was so sweet ...
He just managed to make her happy on her birthday...nice..

Thanks for the pms dear...

Thank you so much.. Glad u like it.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ss_nov

wow... awesome update...2 chapters!!!!!!!!!!!

aisha is a true friend of sakshi... concerned for her... also aisha is teasing arjun... hahahaha...so nice...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

hmm... arjun;s interrrogation is going deeper... hope soon gets to know the truth...

aisha gifted bangles for sakshi...also it is her favourite... both are teasing each others... they become good friends in short span of time...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

aisha and arjun jelled up together much to the annoyance of sameer rathore...

slowly arjun and sakshi's relationship is growing... now they are in friendship... good...

hmmm...arjun is concerned seeing the bulbs on in the school... sakshi is also concerned of arjun's injury...wah wah arjun is so much hungry!!!!!! sakshi is laughing at him!!!poor him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

both having dinner... so cute... arjun has bribed someone... they are sharing some beautiful moments... so nice...
hmm... arjun is slowly seeing sakshi's pain and also wants to clear them out...

both are making snow man...nice...arjun is so happy seeing sakshi happy and that too because of him...!!!!! finally atleast sakshi smiled from her heart on her birthday...

all credit goes to arjun...unknowingly arjun and sakshi are attracted to each other,...wah arjun's hand clasped around sakshi's hand...nice...hope soon they realize their feelings and also the truth...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.. Ayesha is the soul of this story.. What would anyone do without her.. πŸ˜³
And yep.. So glad you could relate to Arakshi's journey from being strangers to friends.. 
He would go to any ends to make her smile, especially now that he's willing to give them a chance.. 

Thank you so much.. πŸ˜ƒ