Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it.  Please continue soon.  It is so rivetting..
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lollipop
Mast snowman k ander wrap karke lollipop daale hai😆😆Ok thik hai kuch nahi bolti  

First& foremost important question :Wat was written in the letter that Aisha sent through Bahadur for Saakshi before leaving that even after returning She first went to Saakshi's place to visit her. Also, now that it's clear that Bahadur was a mole ,how did he managed to get an entry at Rathod's place as a driver knowing the fact that the two husband &wife are cops &very vigilant.

She wouldn't admit it even to her husband, but despite knowing Arjun personally now, she still felt her heart thud nervously each time he delivered his trademark samjhe ya samjhaun'with a menacing glare. 
***Calling Rathod***

Tripathi *Le pad gayi kalege wich thand*. 3-4aur de dena next time  

Dig vikram Kumar

Akash Singh Sodha +He was in the Indian Army

Awwwii Ayesha-Saakshi moments were adorable. Ayesha is more like a mother hen trying to bring happiness in Saakshi's life.**Happy Wale Tears**

Lollipop**Calling sweetly**Somewhere at the back of their hear they did get the thought that  the two are no strangers right? I mean she is sakshi.stargazer  for him &he is arjun_ footballlfanatic for her especially with the two calling each other by their first name
"Arre Deva!",  Did that expression reminded him about his nemesis sakshi.stargazer  .
I m sure this cannot get unnoticed by atleast THE ACP Arjun Rawte

What were you expecting? 
Was this that he had been missing all along?  

After this, I can very well come to conclusion that Arjun k dil ki  baj gayi hai

They both carried painful secrets in their heart and were pretending to be someone they weren't, willingly.
Ok here's another lollipop. Saakshi's painful secret is very well understood but what's with Arjun's painful one other than the death of his mentor. What's the conspiracy behind his parents, especially his mother?  

Also ,his secret mission that landed him in Dhanaulti that even Rathod isn't aware of?

P.S.:KOi Mumbai mein snow lekar aao
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 11:

Brilliant Update

Aisha coming to know about the happenings in the Academy in her absence

Saakshi and Arjun trying to figure out their realationship with each other.

Aisha and Saakshi's conversation was beautiful

Saakshi never knew Arjun by his first name.

Hope they are together soon
yams.s thumbnail
Part 12:

Beautiful Update

Saakshi feeling very sad on her birthday but Arjun steps in and make it a memorable day for her

Both of them making snowman was funny

Continue Soon
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
upd8 ws wndrful.. arjun nd sakshi's relation has improved quite a lot nd its so clear that they r falling for each other.. really deep 😳 
loved ayesha nd sakshi's convo.. gave sakhi sme hints abt her arjun 😉 ws quite painful also bt beauitfully writn.. I'm loving this ayesha actually.. a very headstrong person.. her convo with arjun brought a huge smile on my face 😃 not 2 4gt the chat convo.. ufff!! they r jst amazing!!!
would you mind if I say that I get sme sort of sadistic pleasure when arjun beats d life out of that trivedi 😡 😡 😡 😡
the school scene ws jst outstanding.. specially d snowman part.. it ws so beautifully written that I couldn't stop myself 4m reading it again nd again.. showed how deep a bond is forming between them 
why am I getting this inkling that smethng's cooking among DIG, Abhinav Krishna nd Akash Singh Sodha 🤔 can't wait 4 d stry 2 unfold.. dying 2 read d nxt upd8 😭 😭 continue soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm 🤗

p.s.: loved d banner ❤️ ❤️ its beautiful 
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
arjun-ayesha and sakshi-ayesha was great
snowman part was cute
waiting for next
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both are feeling the pull towards each other, and both are holding back for other's betterment or for their own reasons.

There is change in every relation with time.
Arjun truly understood her unspoken pain, and act accordingly.

Very Nice chapters !
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At last unresed my comment in page 69..
Sorry for the late..
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update...
no words to say...
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
The updates were awesome...

Slowly they are getting more and more comfortable and
friendly with each other...thats really great...

And a snowman...!!!   that was so sweet ...
He just managed to make her happy on her birthday...nice..

Thanks for the pms dear...