Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update avni...
loving this sakshi so much...
how i expected her to be in show am seeing her as ur sakshi character...
waiting for next...
ss_nov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... arjun on seeing sakshi in school  remembered anand...arjun amused at the way sakshi described about his jogging!!!!!!
hmm... arjun went to hospital for sakshi's support... arjun and sakshi's cute dinner moment with each other!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
precap is interesting... hope sakshi and arjun soon knows about each other!!!! continue soon!!!!!
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let me first imagine myself in the snow like the snowman.πŸ˜†

"If magic existed for real, this was it..." 

I have never been to Dhanaulti but u gave me virtual trip to it&now the snow.Truly that was magnificent.To top it,Ur writings makes it all the more easier for me to visualize Saakshi holding her hand out to catch the snow.

They say,Looks can be deceptive &it's so true when it is about Saakshi.She may resemble a very submissive kind of a person but then she knows a thin line between wat &how to turn the table on which is wat was highlighted with a glimpse of her work as a journalist.Gorky ko ye link tweet karo lollipop pleej.Pachtaave k aasu aane chahiye uski aakhon se for messing up things.

And they met again.πŸ₯³
Jogging on a cold morning😳

"Aap barf mein bhi jog pe jaate hain?"Arre nahi jaata to tumse kaise milta buddhu

It is in that moment when we are brave enough to share our thoughts with a fellow griever And then nod,smile and understand that we know that we are not alone.
Him being a silent supporter all throughout her uncle's surgery was a very kind  gesture from him.
Eeek!!!!Aisha aali aani shock pann zaali 
Mujhe bhi wo khana chahiye 

Well not exactly  friendship but initiation of a new relationship between the two has kicked started.Let's see where does this lead the two.

P.S:Mujhe next update chahiye 

yas23 thumbnail
Awesome update
the flashback scene of young Sakshi with her father was amazing
Arjun Sakshi scene at the school was good
Arjun went to the hospital to meet Sakshi...she was glad to have him there
loved the way Arjun was supporting Sakshi
dinner moment was cute
Aisha is back and is shocked to see them both having dinner together
interesting precap
continue soon
thanks for the pm
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all, talking about Mr. Khanna and Sakshi's relationship, they share more a father-daughter relationship.She neither had to talk in her defence nor clarify about herself being innocent in front of him.Their relationship was beautifully potrayed.Glad that her Mamaji is out of danger now, his presence and comforting support is her strength to fight all the ups and downs in her life and stay sane & strong.
Shree has been feeling guilty for the mess he has landed Sakshi into unintentionally, his acts proves him to be a genuine gentleman who accepts his mistake and apologises for the same.Arjun too has apologised and taken responsibility of the mistake of his, even if he isn't at fault he was the one to give orders.Him apologising to Arjun's uncle with so much honesty and not much ego, it was such an gentleman act from his side.
Arjun-Sakshi's convo, it was as if I too was there nearby hearing them..I know ki dusro ki baatein sunna bad manners hote hain, but what to do?? πŸ˜ƒ The convo between them was so beautifully penned down.
Then, the chat flashback, even without meeting eachother just hearing about them they became such a good friend and also respected eachother.Their talks gave them the courage and strength to move on.
They are there right in front of eachother but don't recognize them, unki dimaag ki batti kab jalegi??
The chat, that was so sweet, I read it umm..I forgot how many times but yeah a lot many times.They were both unknowing taken back to their past memories where they had eachother to trust.
That was a beautiful update as always.
Loved every bits of it.
Will read the next part too soonish.
P.S. Had been away for a while so wasn't able to comment on the previous chapter.Sorry for the delay.
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have never been to Dhanualti and having been living in terai region neither have I seen snow other than on TV but the way you described it, I felt as if I was right there playing with the snow..kash main bhi waha snowman bana rahi hoti!! πŸ˜ƒ
"If magic existed for real, this was it.."
This must have been true as it really seems magical.
Despite everything that happened, Sakshi didn't lose hope and there she was again in the school helping out the little kids.Even Arjun had a smile on his lips recalling his childhood memories.
"Aap barf mein bhi jog pe jaate hain?"
And Arjun's casual reply, they are getting more comfortable around eachother.
Trivedi might have been upto something bigger and it isn't so easy to make him open his mouth.He will try everything possible to keep silence but our ACP Rawte is no less, nothing escapes his eyes and ears, he will find some way to bring out the truth and provide justice to Sakshi.
Jay's worry is evident, he seems to be trust-worthy helping out Sakshi in the time of need.
Mr. Abhinav Krishna, he seems to be an hard-working and inspiring person giving chances to the new comers and working to aware the people, Sakshi was lucky to have him as a mentor.
Sakshi work life was described in a brilliant manner.They way she would go deeper into every matter and the fact that she had become popular in such a short time and her articles being liked by all is even more great.Her articles are still in demand and her mentor is looking forward to bring her back.Will she accept the offer and return to Delhi?Will she go back to doing what she loved?Or she will leave it and focus on her current work?
Arjun going to the hospital and staying with Sakshi throughout the surgery was such a sweet gesture.Glad that he went to her, it had been really tough for her too.Imagining the loved ones in the OT undergoing the surgery is itself dreadful.Even after being in medical field, I too fear to imagine somebody close to me undergoing it.So, Sakshi's tension and turmoil can be related to.Finally, he's out of danger, that's such a relief.
Aisha is back and she's right in time to see her two most favourite people dining together.But there's also a lot that she's unaware of.
That was another beautiful update.
Loved every bits of it.
Once again thanks for the PM.Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 9 years ago
misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful updated..
wriiten beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘
since summer is going on i could feel cold near me and could imagine snow...it was amazing
thank god mamaji is okay.
sakshi and arjun having dinner😲😲 and ayesha watching themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
contd. soon
thnx for pm
Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This story always takes me to another plane..
And I would like to tell how..
Have you ever seen bioscope..
Its like that to me..
I read each word..
N I connect to it like that only..
A faded yellow something rolls on..
Its beautiful Avantika..
Other than this story I couldn't have experienced it ever..
I can see through it everything. .
The snowfall..
Sakshi's visit to her past..
The suspicion in those ladies' eyes..
Sakshi at her school..
Arjun watching her..
Their convo...probably I can see some music notes around..
Arjun in jogging robe..
Hospital. .
Sakshi waiting outside. .
Arjun talking to her...
"Something has changed" in Arjun..
Taking dinner together..
Sakshi's hesitantly opening up of her recent past in Delhi. .
Its been an awesome start of the day for me Avni..
Reading this story is an awesome n different experience for me..
Thanks..n take care...
N continue. .
I am feeling so full n happy..thanks..
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Avantika,
I am dismally and unforgivably late,  having been stuck in Yudh  land for the past over 5 weeks,  but  I am here at  long last--  der aaye  durust aaye.I was relieved to see that Chapter 11 was not up  yet!
This  one is really about, no, not love blossoming between Arjun and Sakshi, but something which I think is rarer - a real sense of belonging together, with all the caring for each other that comes with that territory.
It is as yet mostly on Arjun's side, for though Sakshi feels, to use the beautiful and apposite Urdu word,  mehfoos  with him,  she is too beset with 3 separate sets of worries - about  her campaign to clear her father's name,  about her current assignment with Jay, and now about her uncle - to have  any time or emotional energy for anything  else. This is not sakshi_stargazer,  at least not for the present.
But Arjun does not know why he feels  what he feels and does what he does. Neither why he goes to the hospital  nor why he  stays there for hours on end, holding Sakshi's hand, metaphorically speaking, helping thru that long agonizing wait outside the OT.  It is as yet nascent in him,  this need to comfort her and ease her worries, and he is puzzled by such unfamiliar emotions. But I was relieved that he does not want to fight them, which would have been an additional complication!
You have handled this delicate transition with a very sure  touch, Avantika, and have managed to preserve its  as yet will o' the wisp quality. There is magic in this tentative reaching out to each other, just as surely as in the snowflakes that pile into Sakshi's outstretched palm. I loved that line of yours  after Arjun follows Sakshi into the ICU, and again, he  knows not why.

Something had changed in that moment..

As for the Arjun-Sakshi, a walk to remember,that the precap offers, I  hope it is to the Kempty  Falls. That was  the in place in Mussoorie for moonlight rambles, even 40  years ago! As I am sure your grandmum  would know. I hope you get on that train to Dehra Dun with her  soon.
I liked the new entrant, Mr. Abhinav Krishna, a  nice Tamil name, though of  course these days,   with the new fads in names, he could be from anywhere in India! He sounds interesting and  also flexible, in that unlike with, say, Arjun, you can, if you so choose, make this AK white, black or grey.  I hope it is grey!
Now some questions.

-Why is a blessedly Roshni-less Arjun so  perennially agonized, so inhibited, and so afraid of any emotions at all? You say "Over the years, loneliness and the anguish contained within him had rendered him incapable of accepting a change, for fear of losing a grip over his restrained emotions; or so he forced himself to believe."   But why? Is it only the  calumny that besmirched the  honour of his dead mentor that causes him to become  so closed in? It seems a bit too much to me. Or is there something else that you have not  revealed as yet?

-I shall not ask you who is the client for whom Sakshi, on a 6 month sabbatical from the India Post Enterprises, and Jay are working  right now,   for you would hardly want to open up that card  at this point. But how would investigating or even getting to the bottom the arms smuggling racket centred on the Garhwal Police Academy help Sakshi  progress with her crusade to clear her father's name?  

This is besides my  other doubt about the size of an arms smuggling racket  where the  smuggled goods can be fitted into the storage compartment of a scooty.  And where would the guns come from anyway?  The Academy stock of guns and ammo would be carefully  entered into registers and  checked every few days.

To revert, my second question arises, of course, because we are still in the dark as to how exactly Col. Anand was framed, arrested, probably sentenced on   trumped up evidence, and then disposed of for good in an explosion triggered  in the  police  van  in which he was being taken back from the hospital. I hope at least some of these questions are answered in the next chapter. 

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=Fantasia_junkie]                                                

Heylo everyone.. The next one is up! It's longer than usual but I couldn't stop in the middle.. πŸ˜›

Do read and review, please.. 

I've replied to your previous comments. Take a look, if you'd like to.. πŸ˜Š

Chapter 10

misha26 thumbnail
i love ur writing and i already hv read every story of yours  this one is awesm as well  it has all the elements to make it special.i have a request.i want to read  all the chap of the story  if u pm some of the chaps can u pm me as well i will be thankfull to you.i m new to this forum and with this my id also has some problems that i cant send buddy request to any one.and so no pms.please.