Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update.  Thanks for the PM.  Arjun is with Sakshi in every minute.  Good to see him caring for Sakshi.  Mamaji's gussa softened after hearing Arjun's apology.  Shree, Arjun both are guilty for not taking action in right time.  Hope Sakshi comes out of her trauma very soon.
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Like an idiot I am reading the chat convo again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
"sakshi_stargazer : Hell no! Go win a Ashok Chakra first and then we'll talk"

🀣 This was awesomeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And now I have a biiig smile on my face 
Edited by ritu_24 - 9 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An assurance, a promise, a guarantee is all I felt when I read the conversation between Arjun and Sakshi.

Their simple conversation holds more deeper meaning for each other.

Awesome chapter.
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way she was trying to overcome this worse stage is really impressive...
Hope she will be back to her strong self so soon...

The way both were getting connected , is really nice...

Cont. soon..
Thanks for the pm...

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
unres on page 57
Edited by sweetpari4u97 - 9 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update...
love arakshi scene...
supereb...
con.soon..
thanx for pm...
ss_nov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... arjun and sakshi's chatting was nice... hope soon both of them finds their identity of each other...  continue sooon with romance between them and also soon both of them finds some clue against the culprits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Loved Arjun-Sakshi convo..
Waiting for next part
Cont sooon
Thanks for the PM
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Main aa gayi pareshan karne.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Main devil?😑Batati hu tumhe

Starting with the soothing conversation between Saakshi &her Mamaji.Their relationship more like a father- daughter relationship was beautifully sketched lollipop.She neither had to clarify herself nor had to prove that she's innocent.It's gud that her only guardian is now out of danger.Also,this cannot be denied that it's her uncle's presence in her life that she is sane enough even after all the sufferings &pain in her life  .

Coming to shree:A person with utmost honesty who apologized to Saakshi for the mess up that landed her into sumthing messy.That act of his proves him a true gentleman who accepts his mistakes & doesn't take much time apologizing for the same.

Now the conversation between Arjun-Saakshi :I am repeating myself here,the previous two conversations between these two strangers that u penned down were so natural without even having a feel of one being intruding sumone's privacy made it more real.I wonder wat made u feel it more unrealistic.It was surreal lollipop.πŸ‘πŸΌ Everytime you slate down a conversation like this,it makes me feel like I m somewhere close to the surrounding watching their conversation.

Him appologizing to Saakshi's uncle was truely admirable more for his acknowledging failure that was really not his, and then his act on that regret without any sense of ego makes him a person worthy of the position he held.

Their chat conversations

Lollipoppp lollipop!!!!**Jaishree's style**I was likereading those chat lines I don't know how many times.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Weakness is a state of mind, Sakshi.. It doesn't exist for real..  I presume this came from none but her jaani dushman

As I said this before "Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can".
The two unknowingly took each other to a trip in the past wherein both had sumone to confine themselves.
Mujhe next update chahiye **Gundi wala puppy eyes*πŸ˜†
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
the the talk between Arjun & Sakshi... their chat flash back...  beautifully written
perfect update it was
superb πŸ‘πŸΌ