Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Okay here I am...

I did unres my previous res, but don't get too excited.😆

Anyhow..to the PM update, fantastic as always.

Every little detail was described perfectly, you did not miss anything.

Sakshi's state of mind after going thru what she did was bad enough but now on top of everything else she has to deal with the villagers and her uncle's health too.

I am not at all surprised by the reactions of the villagers, you had given plenty of hints of the narrow minds in the previous updates so I was expecting them to react exactly like they did.

Awe..Arjun tried to restore her reputation in the best way possible but it was a fultile attempt, I admire him for standing up for Sakshi.

So things are just heating up between the two of them and I get the feeling there will be lots of fireworks before things settle down completely, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Please udate soon.
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Avniii what a superb updateee 👏 👏 👏

Okay its for sure difficult to write these kind of stories and you do such an awesome job with it...every time am left awestruck  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Appreciate the way arjun,liza and shree-chotu was there to support sakshi...arjun speaking up for her before everyone was fantastic 😃 😃

I just love the characters in your stories...be it sakshi,arjun or even trivedi...the devil who will be defeated by the hero arjun and the whole team 😛 😛

Very interesting update..continue soon and thank you soo much for the pm 🤗

misha26 thumbnail
i cant see ur chap 8  
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its sch a long tym i'v comntd on dis stry.. hav misd it a lot
d stry is goin really wel nd it ws vry beautifully writn.. luvd arjun's care 4 sakshi.. d way he tried 2 bring d situatn under cntrol ws jst comndabl.. cn't wait 2 knw how sakshi wil react wen she'l cme 2 knw abt arjun's hand in all dis.. do cntinue soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..superb storyline...
just started reading ...and read all parts in one go...

please pm me...I think i am already there in your buddy list...

eager to read about arakshi...

continue soon
Edited by angelicdeepti - 9 years ago
Kiyaa-Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ah yes please pm me for an update!! I always follow this story, sorry I haven't commented in a while! Been super busy with school and life - but just wanna let you know that you are such a fab writer and the way you penn down all the characters and the emotions is seriously so phenomenal! :) 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res for thank-you's.. 
(I'll be back later..) 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it ws really amazng.. beautifully writn.. hav i evr said dat u r really gud in writn sch stuff!! ur stories snd me entirely 2 sme othr wrld... upd8 ws supr-fantstic nd thnk u 4 d lng 1.. wen wil arjun nd sakshi knw dat dey wre enemies b4?? btw i found dis twist vry xcitng.. ufff i'm in luv wid dis stry.. cntinue soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love it
its awsm
update soon