Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abna1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update dear👏
felt bad for sakshi. villagers😡😡😡
society always been cruel to women . after the torture women undergone already , they r hell bend to kill them fully by their creepy talks and behavior insted of supporting them.
i couldn't understand wot the get by doing this...😡
thanks for the pm
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
feeling bad for sakshi
thanks for the pm
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi avani di🤗

awesome !!!

arjun felt a connection hmm😛😊...achha hai😉

i'm happy that even in this state she didn't protest when arjun lefted her 😊 

a trust is building for arjun in her😃

well i can't help but pity for that gadha😡...ppl just need a chance to accuse someone 😡

but the way arjun took responsibilty is applausable👏...

and i'm preety sure he will prove sakshi innocent !

and hope the connection; he felt become  strong soon😉

thanx for the pm update di 😃

update soon n love u🤗
kunchu thumbnail
Lovely banner dear.
About the update, this is exactly what I had expected.
Sakshi's physical state and a night out in the jail would have raised the same questions by the villagers
However forward we go ahead still some basic concept do remain the same
It must be more painful than the physical torture that she must have gone through in the jail
now questions are raised at her humility, which is torture to any girl in the world.
Arjun's anger is justified. Guilt and helplessness is overcoming him.
Even Sree too.
But gladly there was Liza over there, which was a great relief.
Loved this part my dear, waiting for more.

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmm banner Loved it
Supperbbb... update
Fantastic...
Amazingly written...
Poor Sakshi she is suffering so much...
Arjun anger is justified he is guilty but helpless...
Eagerly waiting for next part
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a cheap mindset these village people have! i feel bad for the poor girl who has become a victim to th treachery nd still is being blamed curtly for no fault of hers!

this is what we call a 'civilized' society of our...great!!!
u rightly said it avantika...there is no less of such oportunists who r in search of such situations to throw an array of wronged questions on our faces!
glad dat atleast arjun took a stand for her!

thnx for the pm update..
continue soon

love.
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update 👍🏼
felt bad for Sakshi... 
waiting for the day both Arjun & Sakshi get to know about each other past...
missing Sam & Aisha... hope they will come back soon :)
waiting for more 😳
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Avantika,
As I have told you time and again, I love almost everything you write, but here you have achieved something very special.  To wit, a remarkably perceptive peek into the darker, but still predictable  recesses of the  human psyche.
While the whole chapter reads very well, I was struck, and captivated, by the way in which you have captured the reactions of Sakshi's and her uncle's neighbours. It is unpleasant to our liberal, painfully fair mindset, but it is spot on in its take on the most likely  reaction in that environment and under those circumstances. It is an excellent piece of scripting, for you  tell us each  time that is  filmy, so I am calling it a script!
When assessing and criticizing the meanness of the neighbours, one has to take 3 aspects into consideration, and I am sure  you have done this.
-Hill people, and that goes for every one from the  Assam tribesmen to  the residents of high places in, say, Mussorie or Kumaon, distrust all those coming from the plains, especially those from the big metros like Delhi and Mumbai. That is, they distrust them  when they settle down in the hills, are do not form part of the welcome tourist hordes. These migrants are classified as crooked, exploitative city slickers, and in very many cases this is true. It takes a long, long time for city slickers to be accepted in the hills!
So the latent distrust among the Professor's neighbours, which was kept underground by the respect all had for him, has now surfaced given the new developments. Whence the repeated assertion that neither Sakshi nor even the highly respected Professor belong here, and who knows what she is really like?
The point raised about her going often to the post office, normally so innocuous, fits into this context as an allegedly fishy  exercise  of keeping in touch with strange outside elements. It is surprising that no one has spotted her talking secretly on her mobile in the garden. That would have nailed it!
-In any  small place, to be arrested by the police is a public disgrace, not to be taken lightly. It is automatically assumed that this does not happen without due cause, and the arrested person is tarred, in the minds of the mohallahwallahs,  with the guilt of having actually  committed what he/she is accused of. This is what happens to Sakshi, she is pronounced a priori guilty in the court of local public opinion.
Nor is this kind of instant prejudice limited to Indian village or small town populations. Think of an American husband framed by his wife, in a nasty divorce case, and accused  of having abused their children. He  is, for all practical purposes, finished.  No one, but no one, will ever believe that he could be innocent.
So, while some of your dramatis personae, such as the leering young riff raff, are plain nasty, the  rest are merely responding to the pre-programmed patterns of behaviour.
-There is also the misogynistic streak among the men, and even more so  among the women  in this conservative town-village.  They do not like spirited, independent young women like Sakshi, who go about in jeans and seem capable of doing everything a man can do and better. Now that she looks down and out, dressed very oddly in a man's shirt, and accompanied by a police officer in his inner vest, all this suppressed dislike comes pouring out.  It was only to be expected.
In this context, I have one serious objection to the way things have been shown happening.  Arjun does not lack for brains and imagination, and then there is Lisa as well to add her inputs. Did the two of them not  know what sort of impression would be produced on the neighbours if Sakshi, the day  after she was arrested by the police, turned up with very visible bruises on  her face and a badly injured knee,  and clad in a man's shirt, besides being accompanied by a man in his inner vest?
Why did Arjun not go home and  get dressed while Sakshi was still in the clinic, and why did he not commission Shree to check out about what had been the impact of the news of her arrest on her uncle ? If he had had that done, he would have known that the uncle had been hospitalized, and this unpleasant encounter with the neighbours would have been avoided till matters were more under control.
Plus, he could; have arranged for Lisa to procure some clothing for Sakshi, so that she did not present such a dubious appearance and play right into the hands of the malicious gossips.
This said, my dear Avantika, your latest baby is coming along beautifully.
Shyamala Aunty

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 3:28pm
                                                      Chapter EIGHT 

pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the banner..
continue soon..
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...

The phase , Sakshi is going through now , is really painful...
Hope she will overcome all these soon...

The way Arjun was supporting and defending her, may be
because of his guilty and confused state, was really commentable...
Ofcourse ...he will help anyone in the same way but, here,
in all his actions a feeling of guilt was visible , I think...

And her indifferent behaviour was totally justifiable and its not
easy for her to believe and completely trust anyone from the academy...
Poor girl...hope they will realize that they share the same goal so soon...

And the villagers' response was disgusting.Even that person who was
speaking with a vindictive mentality was trying to take the advantage
of this situation...so cruel...but as we know, in most of the time it happens
like this only...

Hope her uncle will survive..otherwise it will be very difficult for her
to regain her mental strength and self confidence...

I liked Liza here..

Continue soon...
Thank you..