pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice..
continue soon..
sakshiarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippee...Aap wapas aagayi with one of my favorite FF...
Thank you ji...
Huh... The wait was so long...Koi nahi ab aap aagayi ho na...πŸ€—
The update was simply AWESOMEEE...πŸ‘
Loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjun's entry...uff...I was jumping from my seat literally...☺️
Uss Trivedi ka bacche ka acchi khabar le Arjun ne...
Private puching bag LOL... He truly deserves it... How dare he touch Sakshi?? And still he is offering explanantion for his gruesome deeds...😑😑
Bechare Shree and Chotu...They were left baffled with the gussa and changed behavior of their Senior...πŸ˜†
Arjun's care for Sakshi was touching...He couldn't bare the pain she was going through...😊
Wow..Dr.Liza D'cruz...what an attitude... Even Arjun was puzzled for a second...😎
Even in that almost unconscious state Sakshi recognized...Love is beginning to blossom...❀️❀️
The precap is exciting...What will be the reaction of Sakshi's uncle and the orthodox villagers???😲
Please do update soon...Can't wait for more of the "Dastan"...
And thanks for the pm dear...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after such a long time but then update was full of action so it's ok
trivedi deserved every single punch slap he received and more picture abhi baaki hain 🀒😑
poor sakshi gone through such horror will take time to recover from the shock
hope now this will bring arjun sakshi closer to each other and may be arjun will be able to find
real identity of sakshi
thanks for pm

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dearest Avantika,

Thank you!!!!

I had asked for " a full scale bashing of Trivedi till his ugly mug has been nearly reduced to a pulp", and you have given me, and all the others who must have made similar demands, exactly what we wanted. There is real pleasure in having such a scum of the earth treated exactly the way he deserves to be. You are now excused for the stomach-turning exercise to which you subjected me in Chapter 6!

You have superbly  captured not only Arjun's blind rage at something so ugly committed against an innocent girl by a renegade and traitorous colleague, but also his sense of guilt at not having been there to prevent it - heightened by the memories of what had happened to his mentor,  who was pulled down  by those with whom he had worked, while the system he had served all this life stood by with callous indifference and let him be destroyed.

Then there is  the instinctive delicacy and thoughtfulness with which Arjun handles the matter, which is striking in one so hot-headed and impulsive. What he does is for the best all round, first of all for Sakshi.

But her instinctive horror and revulsion at the sight and touch of any man, even her saviour (though she does not know that as yet), is also  entirely credible, and this too has come out very well. As is the reaction of Dr. Lisa to what has been done to Sakshi by, as she might have assumed at first, Arjun. It is interesting that even before she learns the truth, systemic discipline holds and she listens to and obeys his orders.

What happened to Samar Anand is, however, beyond belief. There have been several cases of guilty police  and army officers having been arrested, rightly or wrongly, for spying, arms trafficking, etc, but I have never heard of such things happening to any of them. You need that disclaimer,my dear!

It is a lovely, engrossing story, and I for one intend to stay with it as along as you keep writing it. But take care of your health, especially in this heat. I have been quite under the weather for nearly 2 weeks now, and I know that it is tougher to take in the heat.

Shyamala Aunty

QUOTE=Fantasia_junkie]

Chapter 7

"

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it to the core
Supperbbb...
Brillantly written...
Amazing...
Loved Arjun bashing Trivedi...
Precap seems interesting...
Cont sooon
Thanks for the PM
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update

Atlast you have updated waited very long for this.

Angry and unstoppable Arjun. Arjun was angry that he was unable to save an innocent girl but how will he react when he comes to know that she is none other than her mentor's daughter.

Eager to know.

Saakshi's vulnerabilities were beautifully written.

Overall very nice update

Do continue Soon.

Waiting eagerly
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Username change karke aapne bohat solid wala confuse kar diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesome update...

Arjun saved her...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Loved Arjun beating Trivedi...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
That Trivedi deserves more...😑😑😑 πŸ˜‘😑😑
Feeling really bad for Sakshi...😭😭😭
For Sakshi...It vll definitely take very long time to overcome of all this...😭😭😭
Arjun feeling guilty...

Interesting Precap...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi avani di πŸ€—...

awesome !!!!

i felt so good arjun punched trivedi and i wish if he would have reduse trivedi to ashes😑

what happend with sakshi's dad is beyond someone's imgaination and very horrific

sakshi has not recovered from this and now this 

and now how the villager's will react ! i hope arjun would give them his sys if they said anything crap about sakshi😑...

and yes liza was amazing !!πŸ‘

update soon di n take care πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Edited by life93 - 9 years ago
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm update
cntinue soon
thanx for pm
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail