_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Wonderful...
Amazing...
Sakshi's courage is Awesome...!!!!!!
Finally Arjun's entry like her saviour...!!!!
Waiting eagerly for next part
Cont sooon
Thanks for the PM
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Here I am, miss me?

Hmm...as I had mentioned the time difference is going to hinder things so my number one spot is forever gone for the moment.πŸ˜†

I hope people don't get too happy with this.πŸ˜‰

Anyway to the update...

Things are more clear now, I was afraid someone had figure out who Sakshi was and was trying to get rid of her, but it seems she is a victim of opportunity.

The real culprit is out in the open but it seems he works for some very dangerous people.

It was scary what Sakshi was put thru and how the bad guy took advantage of her presence at the academy and Arjun and Rathore's absence.

I must say even with scared to death, Sakshi managed to stay strong.

And true hero style our hero makes a grand entry, but it seems he still doesn't know the person who he is rescuing is Sakshi, the person whom he has met twice and felt a connection to.

So more action sequence coming up, looking forward to it. Please update soon.

As always loved the update.
Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res 
Di, i will comment once im fully back on this forum 
please could i have your blog link so i can bookmark it 
and please dont feel i have lost interest, its just that im completing essays for my deadline and will be back on 28th april and will comment again 
xx see you soon 
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This time I m really mad at u.U stopped there.Ek punch to dilwati usse Arjun se but nahi sirf ek dialog from Arjun &your FULLSTOP😑😑I m not gettin in the trap of urs for getting Tripathi slapped by Saakshi... 

Pure update mein Tripathi aur uski conspiracy ki taarife kiya tumne.For a second felt like going in the FF &kicking him &decorating his eyes with different shades of colors.Can't even ask you for an early update.Emotional Blackmail karna shuru kar doge.Poor me😭
P.S:Lollipop let's meet in public transport πŸ˜ˆ
Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update finally arjun makes his appearance ab toh woh trivedi kamina Gaya kaam se
So excited for next chapter
Thank you di !!
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why did u had to stop there πŸ˜‘ but never mind next wala must be full on action drama and bit of romance πŸ˜‰
nice update man that creep πŸ€¬ arjun should give him good ones how could he behave like this with a girl moron πŸ˜‘ 
sakshi is our brave girl πŸ‘
thanks for pm and pls do try and update soon and don't keep us waiting πŸ˜›
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really Sry for being late Avni...due to my work only am late...always i will love to read ur stories avni...
Trevedi how cheap he was...i hate him..
Sakshi courage was chanceless...
Arjun entry was like a super hero...
Hope he will save her and teach him a better lesson...
Wen ever ur updating ur stories do pm me will love to read always...
Thanks for PM...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So he picked her to safe himself !!! And it gonna cause his life.
Awesome chapter.
loved Sakshi will power and determination to not to give in
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This, my dearest Avantika, was a very nasty episode.
I remember telling you once that I do not like, indeed cannot stand torture scenes, which is why I do not read spy novels, even the  relatively mild James Bond ones. Nor could I ever stand the leering, ugly rape scenes - God, how even the word makes my skin crawl! - in the Hindi films of up to 20 years ago.
Now this is a combination of both, and you have gone to town with the details. I know that such things do happen in isolated  places, though Mussoorie, with the NAA, is not my idea of an isolated, typical small town. But normally,  a woman has to be arrested by a woman officer and cannot kept in an all male  police station after 6 pm. She has to be produced before a magistrate. And this sort of thing goes on right in the middle of a Police Academy? It is as  well that you have a large disclaimer, my dear!
Anyhow, I am afraid that all this torture-cum-indecent advances  got to be too much for me. I do not think so much of lurid detail was needed for the sake of the impact. That would have been just as strong if Trivedi had threatened her with a sure fire sentence.  Her life, and her mission, which in  a way are conjoined, would have both been destroyed in a instant.
I suppose you wanted to highlight the sheer horror of it,  so that the dramatic impact of our hero saving his fair maiden from what used to be called a fate worse than death is suitably heightened. But it was too much, Avantika.
The trouble is that you write so well that that whole, ugly scene and  Sakshi's helpless desperation, the unbearable shame and revulsion she feels,  become palpable. Real. I could feel all that she felt. So it is your fault, my dear, not once but  twice over. How is that for a left handed compliment?
Now to compensate  for making me feel sick to the stomach, make sure you include not just a "few punches", but a  full scale bashing of Trivedi till his ugly mug has been nearly reduced to a pulp. Anything less than that will not be acceptable, so take heed, young lady!
Shyamala Aunty
[QUOTE=_Mohabbatgirl_]

Hello everyone.. Me is back! πŸ€—

Err.. before you start glaring at the screen, I should apologise for being late. 

Been caught up with a lot of stuff lately.

I won't be able to reply to each one of you, but please know that I really appreciate every tiny bit of your feedback.. Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

I hope the upcoming chapter answers some of your queries.. 😊

Anyhow.. Here's the next one.. Some of you might find it a little short (Yeah greedy u.. πŸ˜›) But I had to stop there.

** Your comments are my only source of inspiration (except of course, my twisted head) and hence I'd love it if you chose to acknowledge the FF in any way you can, if you follow it

I'm already losing a lot of readers, for reasons unknown to me. And hence intend to move all my works to my personal blog in the near future, if this goes on.

The next updates, either PM or blog ones will only be sent to those of you who're really interested in reading further.. Coz it is annoying to send out so many PMs and receive so little feedback..

DISCLAIMER:

The story revolves around a fictional Police force and Institutions associated with it. I do not intend to criticise or malign any individual or organisation. It's fiction and hence I guess, I can be a bit liberal with creative freedom here.. πŸ˜ƒ

Besides, it's me.. So you should know by now, when to keep your logic aside.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Also, the previous warning stays.. It's going to be suuper filmy, so please take it with a pinch of salt.. 

I condemn any form of violence against women, but am taking a liberty here with fiction. Hope none of it offends any of you.

CHAPTER 6

Edited by sashashyam - 10 years ago