Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
*Edited*

Uff...at the rate you go you will never get cupcakes, only tamatars and jhootis for you behna.๐Ÿ˜†

Anyhow, loved the update but I am going to have to join our good friend and come after you with all sorts of ideas of revenge if you keep this up.

Warn kiya karo yaar or else I will have to resort to threats too.

So Sakshi had spotted Arjun and was hiding from him but his sharp gaze couldn't hide her for a long.

That was nice philosophical conversation on god between them. They each have reasons to have doubts on their faith and god, but they both hang on to that tiny hope that there is someone up there watching over them and they have reason to go on each day.

It seems they have lot more in common than they have realized yet, but I am sure with you behind this story we will get there, slowly but surely I am sure about this.๐Ÿ˜‰

And it seems Arjun's interest in her has started showing too, what more could we ask for at this time, lot more but like I said slowly but surely.๐Ÿคฃ

And so the action begins too, there is so much going around the police academy that they are unaware of our pretending to be unaware of, and ha even the driver is crook, hope nothing happens to Ayesha and Rathore while they are away.

And why did Ayesha want to see Sakshi so badly? Hmm...I am sure there is something there besides just wanting to see her friend before she left for a week or else you would have made them meet.

And what is this? Why was Sakshi stopped? And being arrested by police with Shree and Chotu looking on.

I am not sure what you are up to, but please meri maa don't make us wait for long. Update ASAP.๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
Read Prologue & chapter 1.
*Prologue*

Sounds promising. 
Arakshi's character & past was written brilliantly. 
Sakshi lost her parents & the only relative she had was her uncle, Who didn't sound friendly to me.

Arjun: A person who has no one to call his family. 
His attachment to his mentor was remarkable.
He devoted his life to get a justice for his teacher. 

Unique & Excellent concept.

*Chapter 1*

After reading prologue I thought Mamaji is a neg character. But I was wrong.
The only thing sakshi is remained with is her uncle & a mission to get justice for her father.
Mamaji just not gave shelter to her but also made her continue her studies & tried to alleviate her pain. Seems like an ideal to me.

Shree-chotu scene was funny. They left everything behind & moved to the academy just for Arjun. & they never complained about anything. they indeed are true friends.

I love Sameer of your stories. A mysterious man to his own wife. He may contradict with his friend's view, but still he is there for him. 
& Ayesha left her job & became housewife๐Ÿ˜†

Arjun is now second-in-command of the academy. I think this academy holds many secrets.
& now that whole ETF is transferred there, There most be something really important.

Arakshi meeting. It was not something really fancy, it was casual yet I loved it.
It seemed natural.  Two strangers with same destination, finally met each other๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved it

Edited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
Superb
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Intriguing, mindblowing update B2

Kuch toh gadbad hogayi hai...lekin kya?
Taking a rose in my hand and plucking out the petals one by one...ya shaayad mere apne baal..."I understoon...no I didnt...I understood...no not yet..."

aisa hi chalta rahega...I know mystery queen and queen of maha revelations...tum slow sweet poison deh kar hi maaroge, right? ๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, first part was a different Arakshi altogether...formal civil Arjun-Sakshi...nice chance...loved their chit chat on God and their beliefs...Ur Arjun here is different...loved him!

Why did Aisha want to meet Sakshi? what were Shree and Chotu planning? and the end? why is she arrested?

cont soon

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
fantastic update yaarrr...bt i m upset itna peek point par kyon roka...thnx for pm...n update soon
What?! Why is she under arrest? Is arjun keeping an eye on her too... What does shree have to do with this... If Auesha was leaving why did she ask Sakshi to come meet her...

To be honest I'm alittle confused... Although I have to admit the temple scene was very well written x
Hahahaha
just amazing
plz continue soon
w8ng 4 next n thanx 4 pm
awsm update!
ws in need of this suspense yet fun yet emotional touch filled part!

loved th conversation of arjun and sakshi besides th river...
wat sort of trap is this?
nd shree and chotu looking on to sakshi being arrested...
kahi kuch toh choot raha hai!

continue soon

love
Aisha
hi avani di๐Ÿค—...

the temple scene was written so perfectly i feel like i was there โค๏ธ...

ayesha  was awesome ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so arjun was๐Ÿ˜‰...

but don't tell me it was arjun's plan to arrest her๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

but something is wrong !๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

update soon .di .๐Ÿค—...waiting for lady in red๐Ÿ˜‰

Amazng update dear
bt ye shakshi ko arrest kyun krwadia ๐Ÿ˜•
update soon...it's soo much cnfushion here