Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
That journey was so brilliantly written..I felt I was there in the jeep with them hearing to their small casual yet not so casual talks..
many small nuances coming to front...her nostalgia, his observations and then his lie about being new there...her fear and guilt...needing to hide from a cop...
her attraction to his eyes...may be she has seen him already...her concern for him to wear the coat...
it felt good to read...and then his walking along with her despite of her stopping...typical Rawte...

I loved the part b more..and u know why...the friendship, the team comrade and their hot and cold vibes...
Aisha fighting with Sameer and supporting Arjun's stand was good to read...

cont soon

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
res/unres
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awe!!!!!so cutely written...while seeing her eyes he can say she is hiding something that too he want to know that...that part u described was so nice...sakshi remembered her father that was touching...she guessed that he is lying that he is new to this place...even she said she will manage but she can't walk alone scared of darkness...the way he helped her till her village was nice...
Sam was not interested in Arjun to involve in Mr.anand case...aisha was trying to bring something in Sam that Arjun was correct and he will handle in his way...but Sam was not convinced...
the way u described the whole part was so awesome...loved it each and every bit of it...
kudos to u...⭐️.
thanks for PM...
Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
Unres.
Awesome
Arakshi scene is
beautifully describe
now kafi kuch clear ho
gea hai w8tng 4 actions
and filmy drama amazing
update please continue soon
and thanx 4 pm
Edited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago
great writing
Arjun-Sakshi journey... beautifully written
the description made me beautiful...
Arjun-Sam...their glares & silent interactions...
Aisha...a true friend & partner
looking forward to see more
excellent writing
superb πŸ‘πŸΌ 
awesome post..
arakshi was well writtn πŸ‘
so sam and arjun have diffrnces coz of mr.anand..
um lovng this story..
waitng for more
continue soon thnx for pm
The way you have described the scene, it was really beautiful, as if I was there too.And Arjun and Sakshi's journey together towards the village with the raindrops falling over, brought their memories fresh again. Both have lost the most important person in their life who has made them what they are today.And not only that, he has been accused of false charges and both have the sole determination to prove the innocence. I totally felt for Sakshi at that point, she's hiding a lot of pain and Arjun's pain is not less either.
Once again the team are together.The dream team together, where they trust and believe eachother and work as one.
Ayesha, I'm loving this part of her.Being Arjun's friend and also Sameer's wife, she's there for all and also seems like she's keeping the two friends bound together.
This part was needed, it has made the way for the story.
Great update.
Loved every bit of it..
Continue Soon.
And yeah, take care of yourself and get well soon.
Wonderful Update

waiting for more

Continue Soon.
awesome update
Arakshi's scene was wonderfully written
they both were indulged n busy in their own thoughts n memories
n it was all beautifully described
n their convo was nice as well
Arjun n Aisha's friendship n convo was really nice
while Sameer n Arjun just shared a meaningful glares
Aisha-Sameer convo was nice as well
glad at least Aisha is trying to understand Arjun's pov
n also attempting to make Sameer understand this
thanks for pm
cont soon

πŸ€— for the portraying of Aisha-Saakshi's character in this FF. I always wanted to see Saakshi as the way you have slated her character here. A combination of a bubbly but a very mature individual .

Arjun-Aisha are friends which he has willingly let her into his life. I always had this in mind that these two can be good friends & it will be she who'll bring peace between RR. Thank you Lollipop girl. This is what I wanted to see on screen. Waha nahi to yaha sahiπŸ˜‰(Oh BTW that's your new name I have given)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I said this before & repeating myself, none can describe a sequence so beautifully but you. πŸ‘πŸΌThe entire drive to the village through the mountains was as though  it  was playing right in front of my eyes. Their short conversation, them going down the memories ,him walking along with her & then her walking away

It seems as though the two of them have heard each other's name from the one person who is the one connected to both

Insaan chahe kuch bhi ho professionally ,ghar mein biwi k saamne  his lips are always  sealed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RR Bromance. πŸ˜ƒ 

I get it, they were estranged in the past & if I am not wrong the reason is none but his mentor's death. But now the team is back & its impressive that they have initiated their investigation. Bring it on my dear, I am all set to enjoy this journey of  ETF & of course  Arjun-Saakshi's whoz path is about to cross.

In all ,it was a calm & soothing oneπŸ˜ƒ