Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shweta1691

I love your take on their personalities!!! With all that she has seen in life paro is still "sabki" ...she has embraced life with open arms!!! 

I am hoping thakuriansa doesn't break down on seeing her husband' true face...now that would be heart breaking
Surprisingly I didn't cringe watching Laila-rudra together...made him a bit more human I guess...I just wish she wasn't just looking for whatever scraps rudra throws her way...jab koi "haq" hi nahi hai tho Phir kyun yeh sab...but kudos to the team for shooting the scenes so brilliantly...I would love to see more of ankita .
I have drooled enough over Rudra...but it never seems to be enough...finally he had more dialogues then the two words he was speaking till now...the fact that Ashish is from Rajasthan (courtesy Wikipedia ) really helps Rudra's character ...atleast woh out of place nahin lagata...aur Banda hot dikhne ke saath intelligent bhi hai...deadly combo😳
Atleast Rudra's Aman has a face😉...thank god for small mercies!!!
I like this PH...they don't drag...Kam se Kam Paro ke parents ki death ka sachh tho clear hua!!! 

Overall...awesome episode again!! And now the whole gaon is at the chopal and Paro is in her wedding dress and "harming prince" is on its way...ooo I am excited😊

P.S. I love all these nicknames you think of...first rambosa and now harming prince!

Thank you. .😳... I don't think there was anything cringeworthy about Rudra and Laila's scene - its an arrangement and its clinical for Rudra , So, all is pretty cool. Laila is dustbin-ized by her own choice. 

Paro is in her wedding dress but kahaani mein twist hai. Usski doli nahin, Paro hi uthaa li jaayegi. Thanks to Rudra.😆
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Haww..Itna bada ilzaam?😲 I read your posts everyday Just that i was sorta caught up with work and couldn't comment in the JA forum Am watching 3 shows now and its getting hard to keep up with everything😆 Oh and yup, Rudra is awesome😃 Even if i don post, i shall always remain a secret admirer of your analysis Vicky😭😆

Humein toh apnon ne loota, gairon mein kahaan dum tha?

Kambakht kashti doobi waheen, jahaan paani kum tha. 

Originally posted by: Luckyforever

as usual brilliant post viki mam .
you nailed it completely ...

Thank you.😳
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Humein toh apnon ne loota, gairon mein kahaan dum tha?

Kambakht kashti doobi waheen, jahaan paani kum tha. 

This looks like something Jalal told Jodha in today's epi😆 About his apne pushing him or something😆 Par no..I read your posts everyday and click on the like button too😭 Its your truth, my truth, our truth😭😆
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 "A plastic nerolac blue makkhan-makkhi takes her to the window." 😆😆
so much of  hard feelings for that steroid stimulated rukmini, poor creature,why??( don't u know ,after the exit of bindi ,this butterfly only will make our paro smile under the torture  roof of rudrasa)

Rudrasa to bade hi age nikle ,thakursa to curtains,gramophone aur mombatti k sath romance setting hi krte reh gye aur rudrasa ne to directly kam hi pura kar liya...if thakusa gets to know this ,he'll again run to the wahroom😆

Rudrasa ne to apne satisfaction k liye mare dil k tukde tukde kr diye🤢...ab mari paro ka ki hoga, mari titli si paro ko second hand jawani se  hi kam chalana padega ki😭😭, hayeee!!

after this lailalicious episode,this point helped me feel better ,"1. Objectify - Laila. Laila is the biggest example of how Rudra can objectify people. Be of use to me, Get lost. Show up only when i want. "
It finally dawned on me that yes ,laila has no worth in his life,she is just a use thing in his life while paro will have a permanent place in his life.

Today's episode so easily compared,rudra who doesn't  even respects humans let alone emotions and knows to share nothing other than hurt and ruthlessness and paro who is so loving to even embrace a butterfly let alone  think of hurt someone.

Abhi to Rudrasa is following his own ideology of "Main kisi ka nahi" but why do I feel that Rudra will fall for paro first and will fall hard ,although he may not accept.Clearly Rudra is what he is today becoz in his life he is yet to meet the innocence of Paro which is an alien thing to him.

Thakur sa disappointed his thakurain sa after giving a flare of hope, he fled away, he must have had doubt on himself😆, the case rests here.

Kesari lal...poor man will be pissing in a chakki, one side thakur sa and other side rudra, poor man. Serves him good, he tried to put our damsel in distress,if not for rudra.

Laila-Well to b truthful,  laila of all the negative characters seemed more influential and is undoubtedly going to give a very tough competion to our sidhi sadhi gaon ki chhori
I take your explanation for laila coz that  helps me keep paro safe  for now,atleast in my mind .

Abhi k liye laila is satisfied since she knows how rudra is, and is no threat to any1, but her life will b turned upside down when paro will challenge her and then she is going to b a threat for one and all.Till then let her enjoy in her la-la land ,when she has already made Rudrasa second hand man.

p.s-1. Those sarhad par wale log, in no ways looked trained personnel as Rudra said, they looked like swollen sacs .

2.Rudrasa today looked , too  hot ,  rugged and handsome in his uniform and ray ban . I told my sista ,I  want an army man for myself😳😳.

3.MKM ,your posts have become an addiction for me, I look forward to them, they help me sort out my thoughts after watching the episode.Thanku😊

4.plz someone ask rukmini to share her steroid secrets with me...

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

And what if Thakurain Sa has skeletons in her own cupboard?😆

Then that would be a treat to watch! Are you referring to the speculation that she could be Rudra's mother? 

Thakur-Sa did say that it was a stormy night when she walked into his life. But what would make Thakurain-Sa leave her child for Thakur-Sa?  She doesn't look that cold-hearted till now. 
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There's nothing more that I could possibly add to this fabulous post!  You have such a beautiful insight on these characters and it was a treat to read this post(:  
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This looks like something Jalal told Jodha in today's epi😆 About his apne pushing him or something😆 Par no..I read your posts everyday and click on the like button too😭 Its your truth, my truth, our truth😭😆

ROGGIEEE!

Toone waapis aake ye waali bakwaas maari na, main tujhe Rudra Sa ke paas third degree torture ke liyye bhej doongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chudailnee.
Originally posted by: teddy25

OMG so many familiar names here! For a moment I thought I was in some other forum... 😆

So glad to see Vicky's post here. As usually brilliant post. 👏 I just started watching the show and already it has intrigued me...quite fascinating.

Hope to come to this forum more often...at least I will get to read your awesome posts here.

Teddy 

Thank you and its good to see you too.😳... Jo bicchad jaate hainn, wo waapis mil bhi jaate hainn.😆
Originally posted by: aksuji

"A plastic nerolac blue makkhan-makkhi takes her to the window." 😆😆

so much of  hard feelings for that steroid stimulated rukmini, poor creature,why??( don't u know ,after the exit of bindi ,this butterfly only will make our paro smile under the torture  roof of rudrasa)

Rudrasa to bade hi age nikle ,thakursa to curtains,gramophone aur mombatti k sath romance setting hi krte reh gye aur rudrasa ne to directly kam hi pura kar liya...if thakusa gets to know this ,he'll again run to the wahroom😆

Rudrasa ne to apne satisfaction k liye mare dil k tukde tukde kr diye🤢...ab mari paro ka ki hoga, mari titli si paro ko second hand jawani se  hi kam chalana padega ki😭😭, hayeee!!

after this lailalicious episode,this point helped me feel better ,"1. Objectify - Laila. Laila is the biggest example of how Rudra can objectify people. Be of use to me, Get lost. Show up only when i want. "
It finally dawned on me that yes ,laila has no worth in his life,she is just a use thing in his life while paro will have a permanent place in his life.

Today's episode so easily compared,rudra who doesn't  even respects humans let alone emotions and knows to share nothing other than hurt and ruthlessness and paro who is so loving to even embrace a butterfly let alone  think of hurt someone.

Abhi to Rudrasa is following his own ideology of "Main kisi ka nahi" but why do I feel that Rudra will fall for paro first and will fall hard ,although he may not accept.Clearly Rudra is what he is today becoz in his life he is yet to meet the innocence of Paro which is an alien thing to him.

Thakur sa disappointed his thakurain sa after giving a flare of hope, he fled away, he must have had doubt on himself😆, the case rests here.

Kesari lal...poor man will be pissing in a chakki, one side thakur sa and other side rudra, poor man. Serves him good, he tried to put our damsel in distress,if not for rudra.

Laila-Well to b truthful,  laila of all the negative characters seemed more influential and is undoubtedly going to give a very tough competion to our sidhi sadhi gaon ki chhori
I take your explanation for laila coz that  helps me keep paro safe  for now,atleast in my mind .

Abhi k liye laila is satisfied since she knows how rudra is, and is no threat to any1, but her life will b turned upside down when paro will challenge her and then she is going to b a threat for one and all.Till then let her enjoy in her la-la land ,when she has already made Rudrasa second hand man.

p.s-1. Those sarhad par wale log, in no ways looked trained personnel as Rudra said, they looked like swollen sacs .

2.Rudrasa today looked , too  hot ,  rugged and handsome in his uniform and ray ban . I told my sista ,I  want an army man for myself😳😳.

3.MKM ,your posts have become an addiction for me, I look forward to them, they help me sort out my thoughts after watching the episode.Thanku😊

4.plz someone ask rukmini to share her steroid secrets with me...

Thank you and thank you for adding adjectives to my list of love ballads for that  neeli bimaari . Steroid -Stimulated. PURRRFECT!😳

Rudra Sa is a self-proclaimed hedonist minus his unconscious fixation for basic human principles. Laila is a toy and he has no attachment to her - he plays around with her , moves on.Things make sense when emotions and connections seep in - something that he will feel for Paro. Like they say, getting physical and making love are two totally different planets, TBH.