Laila O Laila. 
Humbistar wali dhamki idhar bhi :D But maan what a Kammaaal ka scene. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I loved the Laila's costume. Perfect Kothey wali. πŸ˜† 

Thakur-Thakurain Love Story
It was cute though. πŸ˜† 

Paro Darling
Her smile and then the horror stricken face. πŸ‘ 

Rudu Baby 
Y DO I LOVE THIS MAN? PERRRFEECCCTTT 10. 
Like Aman, main bhi isski Phaangurrl bangayi :D 

And Muqqudar Uncle jii, 
Aisa swagat kisine nahi kiya πŸ˜† 
Khud dulhan ko utha kar na leejaye. πŸ˜† 

p.s. Socha tha Laila ko main HATE karungi soocha but aye haiye Billi agar aisi ho toh hate jaye Thakur ke pass πŸ€£ 

Thanks Humptoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Haan, Muqaddar will play PROPERLY here and Rudra apni dulahaniya Paro ko gunpoint pe le jaayega. Mujhe usse yahee ummeed hai.πŸ˜†

Paro is terrified of Rudra and I don't think Rudra is going to be happy later that his titaliya is horrified of him.πŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

really nice post...sums up the couple...indeed both r complete opposites... I blame rudra's traumatic childhood for the way he is... u see ur life experiences shape the person u are... while paro lost her parents at a young age, she had many people around her who loved her and what not so she didn't have to deal with her pain ALONE, while rudra had to deal with it all ALONE, his father's taunt/warning whatever u wish 2 call it abt good looking women still haunts him till date...and the fact that he had 2 deal with his pain ALONE has made him emotionless, but not totally, I mean he does have principles like he saw a good looking woman being harassed and rescued her which shows that emotions within rudra aren't totally dead but the pain he's experienced has made him "patthar dil" so u wont see him fall in love easily.

Thank you.😳...True. Rudra had a horrid childhood and his father did not make it any easier - hence, the alienated emotions. Paro, meanwhile, was surrounded with love. You can only give what you get. Rudra is cold, not cruel. And in that crevice lies Paro's chance of slipping into his soul.
Aamazing Post <3
One thing that worries me is they are making Rudra character larger than life types and making Paro kind of passive .. due to which it feels like Rudra's character is overshadowing Paro's  character ...I just want them to develop Paro character as precisely as they have been developing Rudra character  so that I can feel emotional connection towards her

Vickyyy
You darling, fantastic , awesome wordsmith woman...

muaaahhhπŸ€—

how do you write all this amazing stuff ...love you for it!

but dont you think its more like Laila demanding her pound of flesh and Rudra giving it to keep the khabars coming...or maybe i am just rationalizing...and its simply his need, both physical and emotional to prove to himself that he is in control and not enamoured of any woman...

Suggestion: Why dont you make this a sticky thread...
Edited by dmg2c - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Awesome post VickyπŸ˜ƒ I loved the epi..First off, Ashish is sexy and he rocked that black kurtaπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I din even mind the make out session with Laila cos he looked hot and no feelings were involvedπŸ˜† Am sorta convinced Thakurain Sa is Rudra's mom cos he mentioned that they united on a rainy day and Rudra sorta had this far away look in his eyes when he glanced at the rain outside..Am probably over thinkingπŸ˜† I sorta felt sorry for Laila too..It reminded me of Ruqaiya from JAπŸ˜† Both are secure in the knowledge that the object of their passion can never love another woman even though that man doesn't love themπŸ˜† The dynamics just got super interesting..Oh and Rudra ain't a virgin..Good going Indian TellyπŸ˜†

Aa gayee tumko meri yaad?πŸ₯Ί

You did not miss me. You did not PM me. You did not check if am dead or alive.

Leave me alone to die and don't attend my funeral.😭

Rgd post. Thakurain aunty being Rudra's mom will be an interesting plot twist. Laila and Ruqqu will go to Venice on vacation when JJ and RP sing YRF songs. 

I knew you would love Rudra.

* dies in peace*
Originally posted by Sofna

Vickyyy Sa πŸ€—.πŸ˜†..Phew it's mondayπŸ₯³

He is her... PRINCE HARMING"... Ahh, destiny has to be the greatest story teller ever.

@red:🀣...true na??.. first  they 'harm' then they charm!!🀣

So, i liked the chemistry between, thakur/thakurain... rudra n laila...good actors and good chemistry mke the show all the more worth wile to watch.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think from Paro's mothers expression it was obvious that it was someone close to them who had killed them & not the BSD. And today Thakur cleared it for us.

I liked the convo between rudra n aman whilst the bharaat was being checked crossing the border, so u think aman will join enemy forces some time in future?

I love what u hv written about Paro n Rudra... so laila will hv shdes of grey when paro comes into his life...it will take him a  while to fall for paro, but i think the way he will treat her will mke laila realize that paro impacts him...n her jealous side will emerge.

And last but not least...Ashish just steals th show!!!!πŸ˜†

Thank you.😳... Rudra is Paro's DREAM INVERTED INTO A NIGHTMARE and that is who he will be for a long long time. Like Rudra had said, jahaan bhi Paro jaayegi, Rudra ko hi paayegi. Fate locked. 

Its good that BSD ke upar se false murder charges hutt gaye. I liked TT's romance . Villain hai par dil hai mohabbat waala.πŸ˜†

Rudra is going to be fatally attached to Paro. Na use gale lagaa sakega aur na use goli maar sakega. Laila will live to tell the tale.
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Oi! Hiii!! We meet here..! I have seen you on D3 forum! ^_^ 

Behen Milaap!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

"Its the eve of her wedding. She slips effortlessly into a shimmering red adornment. She twirls, swirls in the dreams of a fairytale. A plastic nerolac blue makkhan-makkhi takes her to the window. And her eyes goggle like those of Peter Pan. The one who has come knocking at her door is not her Beend Sa... He is her... PRINCE HARMING"... Ahh, destiny has to be the greatest story teller ever. πŸ˜†

'Prince Harming'...acha tha...couldn't think of it that way...he is a reversed Prince Charming...even though there is speculation who will fall in love first...i feel that Paro is not going to fall for Prince Harming soon enough...

Before i put cyberspace to use for Thakur Sa and Thakurain Sa ka Mombatti-cum-Gramophone romance and Rudra's swag in the desert and Kesari Laal pe hue jullam-sittam, can I just point out the STARK difference between Rudra and Paro apart from their complexion , jawline and gender? Thank you. 

Paro is COMPASSION PERSONIFIED. I mean, just look at this non-plastic and non-blue butterfly. She loves everyone - she has so much affection, compassion and innocence to give. She emanates such purity that even ruthless Rudra gets puppy-Rottweiler eyes when he looks at her. Free of malice , pure, flawless and someone who is made TO and FOR love. Matlab ittna pyaar ki iske ghar aap do chakkar kaat aao toh aapko rakhi baandhke ghar pe rakh le. Paro's soul has a sense of BELONGING and that is why everyone, i repeat EVERYONE  loves her. Paro sabkee hai kyunki wo sabko apnaa banaati hai. Her whole persona screams - Run into my arms and we will go jaamun hunting together! ... Yes, she is scared, she is lonely, she is squirming inside, but she chooses the spirit of her soul and the courage of her fragile heart - and hence, that tubelight jaisa shining chehra that even Rudra couldn't help fixating his gaze at.

Of course...inspite of all her trauma and troubled past...she does not let it swallow her...she with her compassion and will power is optimistic about her life and future...Let's see how she uses this to fight Rambo Rudra...

And then, we have the ever hawttie, swashbuckling, dust- kicking , Ray Ban obsessed , rugged STONE PERSONIFIED Rudra. He knows only three ways of dealing with things and people:

1. Objectify - Laila. Laila is the biggest example of how Rudra can objectify people. Be of use to me, Get lost. Show up only when i want.

Laila is his need at present...and it also shows his thought process when it comes to beautiful women...i mean Laila is some piece of trash for him and she allows him to treat her like trash...if he treats her this way...then how will he treat Paro...and will Paro take this kind of treatment from him...

2. Clinical washout . Killing, whacking ,smacking and no dilation or melting of pupils.Taking a life is as easy as wearing and breaking Ray Bans for Rudra.

Not just that...he also has a brain which he puts to use quite often,which is why he does not let his tumultuous emotions come to the fore...and that's the reason for the brutality that he metes out to others...

3. Alienate. Na tum kisi ke bano aur na koi tumhaare bane. Sannaata hi sahee, aur ye zindagi yoon hi chalti rahhe. Rudra's love-hate bond with his father, his complete garbage-ing of Laila after use , his cold treatment of people, his non-reaction to emotional advances - Well, such a man can only be ALONE. Like Rudra said today - " Main kisa ka nahin". Point to be noted. Jo chaahta hi nahin kisi ka banna, koi uskaa kya banega?

But pyaar me to kisi ki nahi chalti na...he will put all his strength in him to stop himself from being attracted to her...to fall in love with her...and there are some articles that state that he will fall in love with her first...although he hates women,i don't know why I feel that he will fall for her first...unless Cvs have something else in mind..

So, one one side you have the all-embracing Paro who would embrace the whole world in one bear hug if she could. On the other side is all-blasting Rudra who would put the whole world in front of a firing squad if he could... Hmmm... ye aur baat hai ki Paro ki taraf bandook uthaayo zaroor... lekin golee chali nahin.. Kya hua? " Main kisa ka nahiin' ke bacche? 

I guess because...his commanding officer had told him to use more of his head when dealing with such situations...especially 'militant' situation...and that's why he left her...and maybe because of other 'heart' related situations...

For the rest, i really liked the Thakur-Thakurain romance of the 1960s. Thakurain actually loves her husband and her husband loves her too... maybe as long as she does not come in the way of his THAKUR-GIRI . You can expect some 'compartmentalized' love here. Pyaar hai lekin saccha nahin , so when the time comes , you choose yourself, not your lover. Just saying. Waisi waali feeling aayi, issliye bol diyaa.

I think later on Thakurain sa will also later join in the fight against her own husband...she does love her husband and believes all that he says...but she is an educated women and she does not look like a women who would step back from fighting against what is right...

Kesari Laal? I guess a lot of jullam-sitams are gonna dhaao on this pagdee-dude. Thakur Sa has invested a lot in turning Beerpur into his sultanate , even gone on the devil's side- so you can only imagine who all and what all he can sacrifice to keep that. Paro included.

Thanks to Kesari Lal,Thakur sa apni gunaahon ki pothi khol ke baith gaye...i mean he confessed to all his wrongdoings,including killing Paro's parents...Paro to aapki band definitely bajayegi...likh ke rakhna...kyunki jo usse le ke ja raha hai...he will make her more strong...cos as they say it...you never know how strong you are,unless being strong is the only choice you have...in return Rudra will i guess soften up a little,be a little less Ruthless Rudra...

Laila? She is a B grade version of Devdas ki Chandramukhi AS OF NOW. She emanates sexuality , allure , devilry - but as of now, she doesn't move you. If Rudra dustbin-izes her, you don't feel bad . Why? Because she is ready to be dustbin-ized. She knows that she has the same value in Rudra's life as a used rum bottle. But she is OK with it. For Rudra, Laila has the same value as the cucumber kept in your fridge right now. And Rudra reminds her again and again - that he will never be hers and he has given her no right. You want to fall into lap , you can. But when i get up, GET OFF MY LAP. Rudra's priorities are pretty clear and if Laila is living in La-La Land , its her problem. 

Mujhe ye thinking samajh me hi nahi aati... a man treats you a like waste,and you like it...How and Why??..for pleasure...self respect naam ki cheez kya naale me bahaa ke aati ho kya??...anyway...Ankita did a good job potraying Laila..as of now...she was successful in bringing the seductress feel on screen...and the song from Mangal Pandey enhanced that feeling...But she still has to work on the accent...

Lastly,i liked Rudra's use of brains and his Lion-Deception-Hunting dialogue reminded me of a lesson I was taught in my college. Its true. Deception disarms the enemy. Anyway, Aman, AS OF NOW, seems a Rudra Phanboy. 

So, Rudra... what were you saying again?... Main kisi ka nahiin? ...Dude, kabhi aane waala kal ka daawa nahin karte. Kismat bilkul uskaa ultaa kartee hai. Paro tumse bhaagti phirti hai, kal ko tere saath attach ho jaayegi. Tu aaj Rambo banaa phirtaa hai aur kal ko Paro ke upar teri gun toh kya, gun ki pooncch bhi nahin chalegi!

Like seriously. People make tall claims and somewhere fate is rolling on the floor with laughter.

He is confident as of now...that he is a free bird who does not belong to anyone...but we all know that the future cannot be seen...Bechara...how will he know that he is not caging Paro...actually its the opposite,she is the one who is caging him,in her Love...

Hai na? 

Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sslmay11

Very Nice take !!! I loved the last line!!! We don't know what's in store , we behave as if we know everything...Also you 've beautifully put the contrast between Rudra- Paro. 

Thank you.😳...true that. Rudra and Paro have no idea that their fates are going to be locked together forever.
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

I am hoping Thakurain-Sa will lead the revolution to overthrow Thakur-Sa's GUNDA RAAJ... πŸ˜†

And what if Thakurain Sa has skeletons in her own cupboard?πŸ˜†